Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
Name: LosT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52013171

Ban reason: Teamkill

Unban reason: Hey guys :)

Standard abusing by easy today, i "doorglitched" he slapped me so i got stuck in the roof i became zombie... and btw i will also ask for a uban beacouse i shoot a big table in a person wich i didnt mean i got panic and shoot it and tried to get away than Easy froze me and banned me for teamkill :)

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hello again LosT,

I am the admin that has banned you, but you know that already because I kicked you with a ban notice and I warned you a minute before in game chat, that I will ban you again if you break another rule. Today I slayed you twice for blocking elevator, slapped you for doorglitching and finally banned you for teamkilling on purpose. And - as far as I remember - we played only 4 maps together... for the record: This is the third day in a row, you got banned for rulebreaking after ignoring all warnings.

First of all: I can't stuck you in the roof, I am not a magician. I slapped you (no slay as I assumed you may possibly not know this rule) away from the door, because you glitched it by spamming "e". You got stuck in an iron table, which was shot to the door by teammates in order to barricade it legally.

This was the point of time, when I told you, that your next rulebreak will result in a further ban (I died myself while I talked to you, no big drama). A minute later you decided to shoot a table into a teammate who tried to escape from zombies, watched him patiently dieing before you tried to escape yourself (there was no panic in your actions at all, I specced you since the beginning of the round). I did freeze you for this, to prevent further damage on the game and kicked you with a ban notice.

As I think that you only join our servers to ruin game experience for other players, I wont unban you - neither I will reduce the ban. I will never accept such a behaviour, I need you to respect our rules, to play fair and stop ruining other's game experience from now on. If any SPA or HA wants to unban you or reduce the ban, I would endorse this decision, but I will not recommend the admin team to do so.

Reactions: yyy

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
Reactions: daniestrella

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
Sorry but if im not allowed to tell what i mean than... anyway i did not see any warning from you easy :) you slayed me 1 time :) the team kill was panic :D but ill wait 1 week guys :) Happy trolling

Last edited:

PengS

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Mar 2014
Sweden
Hi LosT..
Nice to meet you on the forum again
I'm not the one who banned you, just because yesterday I was there.
Unfortunately, during that time I was watching you.
First I want to ask you is how many times I have warned you do not team blocking ?(No less than 3 times i have warned)

Then you answered me :2014-10-16 23:52:38 dammit i had so fun.

You say Easy didn't warn you ?

2014-10-16 23:53:18 no doorglitching LosT.

2014-10-16 23:53:26 is there any rule you dont break?.

(You)2014-10-16 23:53:31 ducking idiot.

2014-10-16 23:53:56 i will ban you gain with next rulebreak.

30 seconds later you shoots a table on purpose into a teammate and watch him dieing...(teamkill)

(You)2014-10-16 23:55:09 stop watching me all the time!.

I hope after this time you will not deliberately break the rules again.

Best Regards

PengS