unban request Player AfT3®$h4v3™ The_Lost_Aim.Mp3

snakedog

7 Dec 2010
hello EH admins! i am snakedog, first of all sry for my english.
I was playing on your server and having fun and with the emotion of playing xD , well i said some comment like noob zombie because 1 last zombie was camping and has became killed some mins later. and then i've been kicked and when i join again asked to admin. why you kicked me? and admin say we dont yneed your stupid comments or something like this and i said you can't kick me for that everyone say things like this and didn't get kicked its ok. and a min later i said = " server was gd until half-brained admin came" but that was just a friendly comment you know not with bad intenction and instantly i get banned "permanently" so im wondering if that ban was necesary and plus permanent. i hope you read this and understand me so if you unban me i will be happy to play again with your big community. thx for your time. here the ban post =

Player AfT3®$h4v3™ The_Lost_Aim.Mp3 No Demos
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:11947279
Steam Community 76561197984160286
IP address 85.58.45.145
Invoked on 12-06-10 23:30
Banlength "Permanent "
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason insulting admin
Banned by Admin youngblood
Banned from Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, 66Tick,...
Total Bans 2 (search)
Blocked (0) never

YoungBlood

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
hello
your unbanned but next time watch your words pls.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
to be honest ive read the logs and he rly just said "noob zombie" and got kicked for that..

and just because of "kid" and "grow up" its not necessary to permban him, a warning would do..

you cant just kick and ban ppl when you feel like it young

ban deleted

YoungBlood

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
I encourage the children to play why can not easily without tearing their food. Besides others, and this is just me playing struck many times. Therefore, I will watch him more often. Is to leave comments about others in my eyes childish and lacking in character.So I am upheld this opinion, the harder you must to the gaming maintain my opinion that I represent and also maintained!

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
pls dont use google translate -.-

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628