Unban request Please

Murat60

4 May 2012
Hi i been banned and i want a unban request :)

My name in game: bom xD, and my username for add me is mura0158.

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50167091

The Reason of ban: They write Aimbot but i dont use?

The Reason for Unban: if i use i promise i wont use it again and i just wanna play normal without Cheat, please give me a chance i promise i will not Cheat.

Nice Server and fun, Murat Kalayci.

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
You admit you used cheats.... sorry but we have 0 tolerance for cheaters! If you wish to play on the servers again theb please buy a new account!

Cheers

Headhunterz

Murat60

4 May 2012
You admit you used cheats.... sorry but we have 0 tolerance for cheaters! If you wish to play on the servers again theb please buy a new account!

Cheers

Headhunterz

Isn't there something i can do to get unbanned?

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
You broke the rules there for you're banned, the only way to play on our servers again is to buy a new account..

Murat60

4 May 2012
:( :( :(

But i dont hacked they think i do but i dont, i u have a video taken of when i play please look great i dont Hack/use Aimbot.. :( then its not fair... Please Unban thanks and this account is new why should i hack? i bought this acc for a month ago. Please Unban i don't use Aimbot or hack, Admin :(

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/inde...rch=STEAM_0:1:50167091&advType=steamid&Submit
There is your ban, and a demo has been attached to it.

We have, as Dahlmo said, zero tolerence when it comes to cheaters and cheaters will be banned from all our server because of obvious reasons. Only way to play in our servers again after getting permban is to buy a new account.

I just watched the demo and I dont really see any clear use of aimbot. If another admin can take a look at it and judge, that would be great.

Edit: Oh and btw, there is no need to spam the forum with tripple posts. If you forgot to write something use the "Edit post" option

Last edited:

Murat60

4 May 2012
http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/inde...rch=STEAM_0:1:50167091&advType=steamid&Submit

We have, as Dahlmo said, zero tolerence when it comes to cheaters and cheaters will be banned from all our server because of obvious reasons. Only way to play in our servers again after getting permban is to buy a new account.

I just watched the demo and I dont really see any clear use of aimbot. If another admin can take a look at it and judge, that would be great.

Edit: Oh and btw, there is no need to spam the forum with tripple posts. If you forgot to write something use the "Edit post" option

But.... :( now css is not fun and why you guys have zero tolerance? what happens if u give me 1 chance? you will not miss anything? You just make me sad and now i don't know what to play in css... and i cant see the Demo and i dont know why?
But Please 1 chance please be cool and have tolerance. i doesnt hack. :(

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739

It's an aimbot, you can tell when he shoots. Ban well deserved.

Blackdead

19 Apr 2012
Hi i was banned for doorcloosing 2nd time .
1st time I trhrow a nade and i dont know thats door cloosing with nade !
2nd I dont cloose . please better watch ! thx

Wer fehler findet kann sie behalten !

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Hi i was banned for doorcloosing 2nd time .
1st time I trhrow a nade and i dont know thats door cloosing with nade !
2nd I dont cloose . please better watch ! thx

Wer fehler findet kann sie behalten !

Make your own thread and unban request please.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
first you admitted it that u were using hax and now u deny it ? sup lol, anyone pls check the demo

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Now after reviewing twice with slowmotion you may be right Viper, but still he admitted he's using something so i don't really know what to say.

Last edited:

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Dude... I checked the demo and he doesn't have aimbot lol. Try run his demo in slow motion. You see he miss around 70% of his shots and in the demo, he didn't got a single headshot. Also I see 0 signs of "no recoil" that's used with aimbot.
Try run the demo at 20% speed. You will see that the only recoil he has is the normal recoil from the deagle.

I'd strongly suggest an unban from my point of view as this demo doesn't show any signs of an aimbot. BUT... as he said he's sorry for using a cheat, I wonder what one. Cause in the demo, it have some tiny but not obvious signs of wallhack.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Dude... I checked the demo and he doesn't have aimbot lol. Try run his demo in slow motion. You see he miss around 70% of his shots and in the demo, he didn't got a single headshot. Also I see 0 signs of "no recoil" that's used with aimbot.
Try run the demo at 20% speed. You will see that the only recoil he has is the normal recoil from the deagle.

I'd strongly suggest an unban from my point of view as this demo doesn't show any signs of an aimbot. BUT... as he said he's sorry for using a cheat, I wonder what one. Cause in the demo, it have some tiny but not obvious signs of wallhack.

If you can't see the aimbot on the demo, I don't know what to say. You see the way everytime he shoots it jerks towards the target? that's the aimbot, also not all aimbots go to the head, you can program them to attack only the chest/arms etc so they're not as blatant on the top right when the kills are made. Also demos recording other players don't show recoil so I'm not sure what you mean there. The proof is there.

As you say anyway, he admitted to cheating so no unban from my perspective.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
jeez, reviewing the demo now.

edit: clear hack imo, no unban from my side

Last edited:

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
But there is a possibility that he used a very fresh aimbot made by "x22 cheats". It shoots a bullet automatic when an enemy passes his aim. At least when I saw it around 00:15, his aim looked a little like an aimbot at that second.
Regarding my other comment, I only looked at those regular things that one common aimbot do. But "x22 cheats" is a very rare cheat program so I assumed he didn't use it :p.
When he admit he used a cheat, let the ban stay I guess.

Cheers :)