Status
Not open for further replies.

Tvmaking

7 Feb 2014
Name: TvmakingpropagandaGr

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71801040

Ban reason: anti jew and spam propaganda

Unban reason: I am not antijew i am antizionism,because
because, as a Greek I receive daily oppression of Zionism.
Jews as you say I have something false with impeach.never say I want to hurt someone Jewish and no one else, but I know that the Zionists destroy and sell out my country
Zionists have every day sell out my country repeat.
as for the propaganda you are saying i tell,for norway company,who makes the earthquakes on Kefalonia and Crite island,see this video.
themselves admits https://publisher.qbrick.com/Embed.aspx?mid=2535703C

I want unban to my account because i dont make me propaganda and because you are fault

I am waiting answer admin..
Why ban me?

And why not unban me?

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
2014-02-07 17:36:11 they from turkey and israel.
2014-02-07 17:35:59 All greek politician are zionism and arent greeks.
2014-02-07 17:35:37 For our money and diesel on Greek sea.
2014-02-07 17:35:14 Norway Pgr company makes earthquakes in kefalonia.
2014-02-07 14:42:29 Nazi=Zionism.
2014-02-07 14:41:51 Nazi=Zionism.
2014-02-07 14:41:38 Nazi=Zionism.
2014-02-07 14:36:51 Pgr norway make earthquake on Greece.
2014-02-07 14:35:52 Nazi=zionism.
2014-02-07 14:35:38 that is olny truth.
2014-02-07 14:35:33 Greek language is the first of all.
2014-02-04 17:02:44 zionism making war in africa and kill millions of people not america.
2014-02-04 17:00:00 open your eyes.
2014-02-04 16:59:53 nazi and fasism make for zionism.
2014-02-04 16:59:34 antizionism.
2014-02-04 14:37:49 Soros desttroyed the Orthodoxy.
2014-02-04 14:37:21 zionism kills orthodox.
2014-02-04 14:37:11 in Syria and africa.
2014-01-28 01:04:59 only lies.
2014-01-28 01:04:55 Greece never has been thief,only anticristiancs politician.
2014-01-28 00:46:49 propaganda and lies all day.
http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=18&page=1

We provide gaming-servers, NOT a political spamming and propaganda platform. This is only some of what you spam on our servers and we dont want it. And by the way you talk then YES, you are anti-jew.
Anti-Zionism is opposition to Zionism, a nationalism of Jews that supports a Jewish nation state in the territory defined as the Land of Israel.[1] As a consequence, it also refers to opposition to some policies (such as the occupation of Palestine) or characteristics of the State of Israel and to the existence of the modern State of Israel.

The term is used to describe various religious, moral and political points of view but their diversity of motivation and expression is sufficiently different that "anti-Zionism" cannot be seen as having a single ideology or source. Several commentators have claimed that anti-Zionism has become a cover for modern-day anti-Semitism. Other commentators, such as Noam Chomsky, argue that Israeli supporters often try to equate anti-Zionism with antisemitism, to silence opposition to Israeli policies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zionism

We dont need this on our servers and dont want it.

Unless anyone have something to add, the 3day ban stay

Reactions: Lambent_reaver

Tvmaking

7 Feb 2014
if you read this you will understand who jew banckers destroy my Relegion and sell my country.
Wikidepia is mko,and the have bosses zionism
I am Orthodox Christian and Greek and i dont want the bad luck for anyone nation.
bankers jews destroy my country(goldmansah leamanbrother),not the country of israel
and what they say to be lying GREECE,politician thieve and selling my country,and they are not Cristian Orthodox,they are zionist

You have right for spam.never happen again

my english language needs better,but still like more the Greeks :)

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
this is my last post on this.
First:
Its good you will stop spamming, and please stop the political talk as well, if you do that, then there is no problem when the ban has expired in 3 days.

Second:
I cant understand what is written in that article because i dont speak Greek, and there is no point in pasting more links and propaganda, not gonna read it anyway. No point, anyone can make a conspiracy-theory today.

unless a HA have something to say, i think this is handled.

Tvmaking

7 Feb 2014
For the Greeks it is true and alive every day.
Thanks for your time,and no more politics
Ha what is mean?

ok thnx for your time and for unban.
I will wating

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
1. did you warn him to stop ?
2. did you try gag/silence/kick ?

also ffs @ALL ADMINS: please when you reply to a thread first, always post the link to the ban when the person that opened the thread didnt do it yet.

Reactions: TheBestio

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
6NLWC.jpg
6NLMs.jpg 6NLTk.jpg
6NM3k.jpg 6NM8A.jpg
6NMd5.jpg 6NMfq.jpg

after that
6NMmp.png 6NMqf.png
http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=18 -- http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=120

I also have people bugging me about a WH while this is going on, so after he start spamming that stuff, ill decide to give him a small ban, like i said i would.
I may have kicked him a bit early, but you can clearly see that he got the message and he still continued with the anti-semitism. His choice.

Next time, just send a quick PM, ask in the chat or SB. Then i wouldn't have to spam these pictures on the forum.

Last edited:

Tvmaking

7 Feb 2014
As a Greek who accept daily attack by enemies of my religion as I am an Orthodox Christian, I have read and know the methods of motivation and sense of mass manipulation.
Jewish former minister uncovers propaganda Semitism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR33Hpjxc9Y

The Jewish former minister (minister has served in many ministries including Education Minister of Israel) Soulamit Aloni exposes the way in which defamed anyone who criticizes Israel.
So do not blame on me for things that I know well

The holocaust of Greece from the Turks, Israelis and the Germans never not recognized it.
On my country and massacred them say only about their own behalf.
So manufactures media propaganda, not me

Can the Jewish minister doing wrong;
With blame for things that I read every day, and I know very well and I can prove it.
I say things which are
You accuse unfairly for propaganda

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
No political discussions on the gameservers or propagating your personal attitude. Warnings have been given enough by WolfRam ingame and your double/tripleposts feel like spam here. Therefor locked.

The only thing i can imagine of is about reducing your ban time as it is your first ban and you've tried to explain your actions here. But that's totally up to WolfRam.

http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:71801040&Submit=

Tvmaking

7 Feb 2014
I said that it will stop in WolfRam but Phanty accused me again.
It is your decision fair NoMatt3R
Have a nice day

I apologize from the Phanty. Wolfram continue it (he said...he still continued with the anti-semitism. His choice..)

I try to protect myself.
Have a nice day and thnx NoMatt3eR

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
yes, i only asked for it, i would love to see that post in the beginning, how you handled the situation. also you arent spamming the forum with these pics, those pics should have been here in your first post.

anyways, thank you. ban handled, good work nor

Status
Not open for further replies.