Unban Request: zm_youssef_the_terminator

Status
Not open for further replies.

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
Name: zm_youssef_the_terminator

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80575663

Ban reason: Temporary ban until he stops using the name zm_youssef_the_terminator

Unban reason: first of all, a permanent ban is not a temporary ban!

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
Hello, thank you for reporting.

Using others' names is allowed and not punishable, unless that use is being exploited/abused, for example in the case the player who copied the name breaks rules or insults, which might hurt the other player's reputation or cause confusion among players.

you said it yourself! so dont make a joke out of your own person. saying this but acting different!

show me proof that i broke rules toay when i played on server with the name "zm_youssef_the_terminator". if oyu can do so, i wont complain about the ban!

this means, either you are a liar or you just abused your admin power.
which of the both are you`?

Last edited:

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Permanent is still temporary when the ban gets removed earlier under the given circumstances. But if that condition is never reached than it really might be a permanent ban! ;-)

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
furthermore this is what the "headadmin" ineyy said:

"1. Name faking - allowed, we have all means necessary to identify players."

its sad to see how you admins act with players who have been supporting elitehunterz for over 3 years!

you guys cant accept any critisicm, nothing. even if i proove you wrong you keep trying to find excuses!

you say something and later you dont even follow your own words.... is that how an admin should act?

Last edited:

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
It was not my ban so I'm not responsible for this, but I think nobody is going to keep discussing that topic with you. We already gave you the corresponding answers and told you that this is about more than just some simple kind of name faking. The admins made a decision, gave you an easy option to solve this issue and either you accept that condition or you should stop complaining about it over and over again...

Btw: I'm sorry because i haven't initiated this thread but I guess the others would agree to that opinion (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong mario).

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
Yes this is what i said earlier :

"Using others' names is allowed and not punishable, unless that use is being exploited/abused, for example in the case the player who copied the name breaks rules or insults, which might hurt the other player's reputation or cause confusion among players."

Sorry, i can't find any contradiction between what i said and my behavior. You are a player who breaks rules, and using this name is hurting the real player's reputation/image and it is causing him discomfort.

In fact, since you are a player who breaks rules, no matter how many accounts you buy, if you use the name zm_youssef_the_terminator in any account on elite-hunterz servers, you could get banned given the past events.

The reason that rules exist is to try and provide a comfortable and friendly environment for our players. You will never be able to exploit our rules and find the loop you're looking for. This is not the U.S constitution, this is EH, we study and assess every exceptional case, which we did and decided that you as a person shouldn't use that name anymore as it will cause discomfort to the real player.

If you decide to abide, we will remove all 3 bans, otherwise all 3 will be extended to perm.

Last edited:

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
alone for this comment you should lose your admin powers mariohaddad92...

as i said, show me proof that i broke the rules when i played today? just give me proof!!!

every admin knows and you shoule know too that if someone gets banned permanently, he can make an account for a fresh start!
if i create a new account, you have to treat me as a new player... if you keep punishing me for the rules i broke earlier with other accounts and for what i already got punished, you should think about your own and you act as admin...

Status
Not open for further replies.