Unban-Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaiel

13 Sep 2010
name:KiLLeR-JAiEL-365
steam id: STEAM_0:1:47963120 http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=jaiel&Submit=
reason of the ban: Insult and spam
why u should be unbanned: i was angry and so i behaved like a little trollboy thereago

Hi i want to start playing css again especially zm on your servers since youre the best.
Problem is im still banned.
Could you guys unban me pls?ITs been now a year i think thats long enough!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

Jaiel

13 Sep 2010
yes i was in ragemode because i felt treatend not fair from the admins so pls forgive me .
we are all human and make mistakes i think dont you?

Jaiel

13 Sep 2010
it would be nice if you guys dont make a big thing of it just unban me or not ... would be kind thx Jaiel

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Kid, you come off as one of those players I as an admin strongly dislike having on the server. I know you will only make trouble and eventually I have to kick/ban you. How do you expect us to believe that you are not one of those annoying games anymore? If it was up to me, you better come with an exceptional apology to everyone, and give a good reason for us to trust the words of that apology.

btw, you kinda made it a big thing in that first unban request..

Last edited:

Jaiel

13 Sep 2010
On this point I want to say sorry everyone i insulted i wasn't thinking of what i was doing...it was just i loved playing on EH-Servers and then get really angry and did what dumb people do they insult and get in rage why? because they are idiots like the one i used to be.
I was provocating and also spammed your forum, I insulted very heavily the admins...all that because i wanted to make you angry like i felt i wanted to let you feel what i felt...

It allways like that if you take sth to serious in your life the loss of it is very hard and noone will accept it instanly..

So PLEASE IM VERY SORRY FOR THAT SH** I HAVE DONE ...PLS FORGIVE ME AND GIVE ME A CHANCE!

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Hey
That was some serious piece of insults back there.. something tells me that if we unban you we will be making a big mistake and you'll be re-banned by the end of the week but you did apologize and I hope you sure meant it!. Let's see what the other admin's-spa's-ha's has to say about this.

Regards
AlawY

Jaiel

13 Sep 2010
I wanted to hit them really hard like i felt they did with me so I used very hard words.........i hope you guys understand me.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i think we don't have to understand the fact you did insult but we have to be sure that if we give you another chance you're not going to screw it up.

you need to convince us this will never happen again instead of only apologizing and explaining the past.

Jaiel

13 Sep 2010
I can say you that i wont even think of insult others but i can show you...give me a chance and you will see i have changed a lot...you can check my chat and so i wont make anyone angry this time i swear it...i have learned it now that iu cant behave lioke that anymore its useless to insult others because im mad...

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
For me, I don't care what he says, I will never be for an unban. Phanty already unbanned him from perm once and that time he also promised he wouldn't do it again, he was rebanned within a few days.

We can see what other people say but it's a no chance from me.

Reactions: Vydx

Jaiel

13 Sep 2010
please could some one decide something? ive been punished 1 year by the ban now,,,is it enough time or should i not be unbanned pls say something please!

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Why dont you get a new account?

Jaiel

13 Sep 2010
well a new account is too much money for me and i'm only playing once a week you can check on my profile my playtime ...
and yes i know you are not willing to let em play again but i wanted to try if you accept my apologize but i see so amny no's won't let me in again...nevertheless i meant it really im sorry

well thank you guys for your time keep on going with your server and your policy and enjoy your life...

thread can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.