Unban request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

papa

18 Oct 2010
I just got banned by the admin named phanty

He accused me of wallhacking

I didn't wallhack and if you read the logs you can clearly see he has something against me.

STEAM_0:0:19616284

that is my steam id

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
lying doesnt help my dear friend ;)

no unban. 100% safe wallhack.

:D

Against All Oddz

8 May 2010
Papa, it does not really matter what I say but i am gonna tell you what i saw on the demo. You have to be using wall hack, because you were stairing right at the wall, waiting for those cts to pass by so you can get them in a perfect timing. There is no way other zombies could have seen those cts inorder for you to get the cts on radar (no zombies were around). So that's that, your using WH mate.

G

Gandalf

Pls post demo.

Could be also possible that he hear the humans...

rocky

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
7 Apr 2010
bei angeblichen WH bitte demo machen.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
already downgraded to 1 month cause of several other things ^^

jonathan

18 Oct 2010
you downgrade cheater bans if they gossip? This community isn't what it used to be...

EH lets people be admin if they insult and behave in such a childish matter as was seen in that 'chat log' (which might have been changed, or things could have been left out)? Very, very, very bad example for EH. If an admin does such a thing for a personal grudge, goodluck trusting him within your admin team!

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
lolwat? :D

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
so wanna know who you are :D

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
tell :p

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
just dont be so childish and tell ?

jonathan

18 Oct 2010
Phanty said:
just dont be so childish and tell ?

Don't talk to me about 'childish'. I am not at all interested to provide you with my identity. Does it even matter? It is about behaviour and actions here, not about identities. Would I tell you who I am, you would probably only try to attack me on personal grounds instead of what it is actually about (otherwise you wouldn't be so interested in who I am). Again, do not talk to me about being childish after you have just apparently decreased a ban for cheating since he provided you with info you cannot even confirm to be true. Yet still you feel the need to 'get back to someone' by posting the most retarded steam convo ever on multiple forums, just for the sake of...well...what exactly?

Cut the identity/childish crap. That is not what this is about. Be honest and post something thoughtfull, truthfull and ON THE TOPIC (see my first message in this thread to see the topic) now. Let people see you truly deserve to be an admin instead of posting bullshit, believing random steam gossip and trying to get someone back like childs do in kindergarten.

yours truely,
someone who likes to discuss instead of spamming/ignoring/being ignorant.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
for leaders: i had a plan.. i couldnt know if he is telling the truth or not so i posted it in public and reduced the ban to 1 month to make him feel save.. i was waiting for a mistake that he makes and he did it with telling freeze that he lied to me.. my plan was a success.

ban: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.ph ... it&Submit=

demo included.

goodbye andy, have a nice life.

@jonathan: i dont know what u want from me.. u dont know the facts so stay out of this

jonathan

18 Oct 2010
and he did it with telling freeze that he lied to me

So how about rectifying you're accusations? Bet you don't even have the guts/respect to correct them. That explains the "@jonathan: i dont know what u want from me.. u dont know the facts so stay out of this". Really pathetic to avoid you're responsibility. Placing accusations against people without knowing the truth, then after knowing that it wasn't the truth trying to run away from it. To quote you:
"u always know how to get out of a situation".

I'll make the rectifying thread for you since I already know you are going to try to get out of this again by ignoring or by simple smiley posting or you will use the 'I don't know what you want from me' escape again (while I actually clearly stated what I want from you).

Greets SS-Doomtrooper (and by writing my name here, I already have an idea of your reaction).

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Its time i but in. I don't even wanna know what happened but if there is proof of somebody cheating clearly then theres no ban removal and i dunno why the ban was lowered but i want to have an explanation about the matter trough a pm or something.

This is becoming a flame war of somewhat so don't discuss this here please. This is an unban request not a flame war for something thats going abit off topic.

Clear? Good! :)

Lets carry on.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
1 thing: i dont want your ass in eh noobtrooper and i said to myself that i dont talk to you anymore :p

so i dont care what you accuse me or w/e. have a nice life

Status
Not open for further replies.