unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugar larss

23 Feb 2012
hi theres been a mistake, i got banned for speed hacking by admin maxgs and the thing is that i wasn´t speed hacking it was my computer that lagged so it maybe looked like i was speed hacking. and yes shore i get it if he thought i was speed hacking and banned mi for like a mounth or so but not permanent i think thats a little hard becouse i wasn´t speed hacking, so im am now asking for a unban. my steam iD STEAM_0:1:20409675, nick:sugar larss. 04-11-11 02:11:48 date i got banned. i would be very happy if i got unbanned so an can play on your servers becouse there are the best.

howe long will it take untill i get unbanned? becouse i dont think maxgs as a demo or anything to say, if he did he would have don it by now. so im just wondering howe long it will take.

Hello larss i have alredy posted the demo here http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index...=sugar&Submit= so you can review it.
I have checked your ping and rates before banning you and it was ok so i see no other issues to call this lagg its definatly speedhack to my opinion but lets wait for HA's decission.

ban stays , gj maxgs

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello larss i have alredy posted the demo here http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index...=sugar&Submit= so you can review it.
I have checked your ping and rates before banning you and it was ok so i see no other issues to call this lagg its definatly speedhack to my opinion but lets wait for HA's decission.

like i said it was my computer that lagged not my internet!!!!! it was fps lagg!!!!!!! i didn´t cheat!!!!! it was my cpu that lagged becouse it´s an old pentium4.

this is not a CPU lag, this is speedhack, whenever you're in danger of life you run backwards at 400-450 vel.

this is impossible to reach for an human, infact normal speed should be 250 vel.

Ban stays

no i couldent controll it i frezzed for like 1-2 sec and then i moved faster for 1-2 sec and the frezzed again and so on. i didn´t cheat. and yes i took advantage of this and i thought it was very funny and it would be cool if i got like a 3 month ban and not a permanent. i totaly understand that i must get punished becouse i took advantage of this bugg or flaw, the thing is i didn´t use speedhack and would therefore not be banned permanet for it.

and then my goldfish got an award for the smartest fish being well versed with physics and chemistry.

ban stays and locked

Status
Not open for further replies.