Unfair admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-TEAM|Thomas

26 Mar 2013
It really frustrates me when admin make "change map vote" after just playing 4 min on a map that we all voted on.... Probably because this is a new and unknown map most of the players voted yes. Then admin change it to cable, but the vote was only about changing the map not changing it to cable... I find it rather unprofessional and disgusting...

This just happend on V2

Change was from Mars to Cable

And 70 % of the players voted "yes to change map (but not to change it to cable)

Its really boring when it finally mars, and it dosent happen that often since v2 is he only server running it.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Need more details please. Name of admin, what time, did they do a vote before hand to change the map?

• Chaos •

11 May 2013
haha yes .. it was lipase ... and on the next map cbble i kill him and then he slap me into the zombies and they kill me ... :/
before about 15 minutes .. 19:45 ca

D-TEAM|Thomas

26 Mar 2013
I don’t know the name of the admin, happened 17 min ago 19:46. They made a vote to change map but didn’t make a vote to which map

V2

volraider

21 Jan 2013
Yes forgot to make map vote. Won't make same mistake again!

- Lipase

I don't feel like making a new thread about this, but I want to point out that this seems like something lipase does a lot.

We were playing palace yesterday, and I had I nominated corps. After corps won the vote, lipase decided to change map to 4way at the end of palace. He did not put up a vote, he just changed it. When we got to 4way, several players complained (including me), and another admin said "why 4way?". Lipase ignored everyone. This was on a full server on V1.

D-TEAM|Thomas

26 Mar 2013
Yes forgot to make map vote. Won't make same mistake again!

- Lipase

I understand but i still don't think we under any circumstances should make a vote to change map before 20 min is played. We have the option to RTV and this should be the only way allowed to change the map. This is my opinion. Even though 70 % of the players voted yes, its still 30 % that wanted to keep the map. If we change all the time maybe we then play the other maps 85 % instead of 70% and the 30 % on the other hand only get 15 % time of the maps they want... Its not fair...

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Just to add something. We admins have a though job. Sometimes we forget stuff and sometimes we get stressed out when trying to handle 50-64 players. So please keep it in mind that we try to do our job as an admin. It's not easy when you got to watch out for mad gamers, blockers and do other things like map changes, all at once.

Also me, Maxgs, Avollaj and more admins have started to notice on what maps that we tend to lose players on. This means that a lot of us try to do the maps that the majority of players enjoy. This helps the servers stay full in the long run. This might have been what Lipase was thinking of when he changed the map. Not sure but it might have.

Besides Lipase said that he's sorry. Now it's HA/SPA's work to handle what is going to happen next.

Cheers :).

Last edited:

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Lipase has apologised. Please accept his apology. I assure you that maps will not be changed without the players choosing the maps again.

Please let us know in the future if it happens again. So we can take further action. Thank you for your report.

Case closed.

Regards!
SPA AsH.

Status
Not open for further replies.