Useful commands for V3/V1 zombie mod servers.

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Since I see a lot of people not knowing their existence or not knowing how to use them,I decided to make a list here for some useful commands you can use on the servers:

!zstuck or /zstuck - If a player is blocking you you can use this command to enable noblock for 5 seconds and prevent yourself from getting killed.For it to be more useful,you can bind it by using this in console: bind <key> "say /zstuck".However,after using it once there is a cooldown for it to be used again,so use it wisely.
!nominate or /nominate - By using this you can nominate a map of the normal rotation list to be in the next map vote.Tip: The earlier you pick the map you want,the lower it is gonna appear in the map vote and therefore most likely to be played.Making a bind for this could be useful too if you really,I mean REALLY want to play a certain map.
!nextmap or /nextmap - You can use this to see what will the next map be IF it has been voted.
!timeleft or /timeleft - Use this to see how much time is left for the map that is currently being played!
!rtv or rtv - If you do not like the map that is currently on,you can type this to...rock the vote,as the command says,meaning that if enough people type it,a vote for the next map will start earlier!
!calladmin - When you see some inappropriate behaviour/cheating or any rulebreaking in general,you can use this command to report a player,which sends a notification to the admin discord about who and what is he doing wrong.

These commands are the ones I can remember from the top of my head,there may be more,but these are 100% the most useful ones.Hope this helped!

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Bear couldn't be more right,so in addition to what I wrote before I should also mention:
!zmarket - Using this you can have a fixed loadout every time you spawn without having to open the buy menu.Super useful to save time to find a spot before first infected spawn or even more useful when you die as a zombie and spawn as human,to not waste any of the 7 seconds infected protection buying weapons and reaching to safety on time.
!zclass - If you contribute to the community in any way either by being admin,elite hunters member,or donator,you can use this command to change your rewarded skin for zombie and human.
!store - By donating to Elite Hunters,you can claim your package skin through this command.

Reactions: easy

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'546
1'145
Zombieland
/commands are mainly reserved for admins. So regular players are adviced to use !commands especially if /commands aint working.

/zstuck is available for everybody to prevent too much spam.

Reactions: Soup^