V3 zombie model suggestions

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Ok so I do not really know if ever since the server started the star zombies were the fatties as everyone calls them,but I would like to suggest some more models to be added for zombies and maybe everyone can have access to them via !zclass/or maybe let people have them only via VIP,It's up to you.

The models I would like to suggest are some pretty oldschool ones,most of you probably remember at least having them seen or played with them once:
Classic HL2 zombie
HL1 Classic Zombie
Zombie Panic:Source zombie
Burned face blue shirt zombie ( I could not find his model but It can be seen on the screenshot of this map pack!)

If you don't wanna bother with the links,the models I chose are seen on this screenshot as corpse,zpz,classic.
image_2022-07-19_180351550.png

Let me know if my idea is good or bad,any feedback is appreciated.Cheers!

Reactions: Ruans

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
#safethefattiez

Reactions: Molsted and Woozu

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
The idea is not bad, a little diversity among the skin menu is always good to have, especially when the skin "blends in" :D Some players just find a skin, and stick with it, that I could notice on the human/ct team, where there are 3 skins to choose from.
The fatty skin is kinda like a symbol for the server, some maps have some big stickers/wallpapers with fattys :) plus that we would have to find some new sounds for the zombies, in my world the sounds that fattys make are just for them, they will not work with other skins, at least in theory.
I will like to stick with the fatty skin, I have my reasons :D

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
This actually was discussed a few times before. While we are willing to change donator skins from time to time, we agreed to stick with our trademark "fatty" and normal CT skins.

Donator skins are changed from time to time (not to often to keep the side effects and disadvantages as low as possible) but the primary skins are fix.

Reasons like download times, recognition value and tradition are a big matter of fact in this discussion.

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019

Molsted

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Mapper
13 Dec 2020
i do kind of miss the time i had an "error text" model chasing me though xD

• Haha
Reactions: K4marad

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Also when humans had fatty skin, was an error form windows 10, some service that should be turned off. I remember the time I startet shooting one of those zombies and nothing happend and then the zombie pulled out a m3....I still have a screen shot of Sierra, human but with fatty skin on 4 ways map😂

• Haha
Reactions: aüx and Molsted

Ruans

15 Jul 2022
Ok so I do not really know if ever since the server started the star zombies were the fatties as everyone calls them,but I would like to suggest some more models to be added for zombies and maybe everyone can have access to them via !zclass/or maybe let people have them only via VIP,It's up to you.

The models I would like to suggest are some pretty oldschool ones,most of you probably remember at least having them seen or played with them once:
Classic HL2 zombie
HL1 Classic Zombie
Zombie Panic:Source zombie
Burned face blue shirt zombie ( I could not find his model but It can be seen on the screenshot of this map pack!)

If you don't wanna bother with the links,the models I chose are seen on this screenshot as corpse,zpz,classic.
View attachment 15305

Let me know if my idea is good or bad,any feedback is appreciated.Cheers!
i prefer we should choose something else except fatties

Ciftyfent

Donator
9 Dec 2020
#SavetheFatties

I dont like the Idea of changing them. Except for Special Events like Christmas or Halloween.

Reactions: K4marad

Janno

Mapper
12 Nov 2020
Germany
fattys have to be fattys , but is it political correct to shoot fats or would it discrediting fats ?

:p Joke

the regular skins have a lot of advantages , you can identfiy them quicklyer and you know their hitboxes. ( and fattys have big hitboxes you know why ...they are fat)
thats important for hunting and defend against fattys.

PS: I like the big pumpking heads , easier to identify and to hit ;)

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Reactions: afacto and easy

Davo_SVK

25 Sep 2022
I like fattys too, but I like classic and charple too :D It would be nice to mix them together. OR maybe more fatty skins

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
At least she's decent, key parts of the body are covered with ⬛ squares. 😂