VALVE killed one of our servers

Do you want to respawn V2 into a zombie riot server?

• Total voters

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hey community!
How is everyone doing?

I'm here to officially announce that those geniuses at VALVE killed our V2 server.

How did this happen?
Valve recently added a new feature aimed for server owners like me that really helped moving servers round and around, however, VALVE are well known for screwing up.

I successfully moved pretty much every server we have to our newest and most powerful server and it all went smooth, all but V2. For some unknown reasons, every single player of css that had V2 saved in his favorites list had the ip erased from their own list.

There is nothing that valve will do, therefore I declare V2 a dead server.

Anyway,
as everyone knows I'm a god. And gods can respawn stuff.

My idea is to bring life back to V2 and transform it into a Zombie Riot server.

Such a server is self sustaining, you can play it alone, with friends or with 50 other noobs.

The gameplay is similar to zombiemod, however it's made in waves. All players are in the human team, and bots are the zombies. Your objective is to survive till the last wave.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: khl_dk

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
Never played Zombie Riot but the idea sounds awesome. Excited to try it out. Voting Yes!

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
I vote yes as well!

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
The Respawn Idea is good, but why Riot D: ?

Well, it's either Hunting, ZE or Riot. Hunting is less popular these days and ZE is a failure. Besides, with riot you can play alone if you want to. V2 can never be brought back the way it was.

Reactions: Nikooo777

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
I'd still love to see an EH ZE server that is at least 60% filled with players... I miss those servers...

Twice

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
16 Mar 2012
yea im also for riot, was always missin at eh imo

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Hello Elite-HunterZ community,

That is a nice idea!, because you can play it everytime alone vs bots. I make often Zombie Riot maps i like it, i own self a Zombie Riot server but only edited and that is really amazing.

Greetings TheRalle