zm_38_said_to_call_it_untitled

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
Hello

So here it is...
I wasn't going to post this so early on in the map's development, but I told Melisa I'd give out more info this Friday, so here goes.

First things first: This map does not have a name yet (hence the title. Thanks 38). Majority of the map is still heavily in development. What you are about to see in the two screenshots I've taken, inside Hammer, only show a small part of the map. There's more - a lot more, but I'm not going to show those areas just yet. I started this map 3 days ago, and today is the 4th day I'm working on it. Needless to say, I've been throwing it together. It's shaping up to be a pretty cool map, in my opinion. Hopefully, it'll be out some time next week.

LeyWZ5H.png

Mu4OGL7.png

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
I had to block 38 on Steam because he kept distracting me from working on the map... the lengths that man will go to to stop new ZM maps being released...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lotus

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Ayyyy, so far it looks good, I can't wait until it's done, good job so far :D :D

TheDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Mar 2017
looks interesting, hopefully it finishes soon so we can try it out.

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
Quite a lot of work has been done this weekend. It's almost 1:30 am here, but Im gonna continue for a few more hours. Still not going to reveal any new areas, though. ;)
Some Hammer shots for you to look at:

mjHOY9z.png

OldoJcS.png

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
Map is about 65% done now. I need to figure out a name for it...
Some major work is needed in the indoor areas, but after that it's all lighting work, optimisation, texture work and detailing.

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
After talking with the EH management, I have no other choice but to push back the release of this map by a month. A lot to be done.... The map will b great, though!

The map will be callled: zm_examen

Last edited:

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
Don't take my previous post seriously. Stupid me thought it was a good idea to joke around at 4 in the morning after a few too many beers.
I hope 38 was drunk too and doesn't remember the conversation we had. Lol!