New profile posts

Hi,

So, recently i get a perma ban by easy...
This is the plot:

On the map zm_canals i was on the roof with enisay and he jumped twice in my head (small troll) and i said just for fun "pakyu nigga xD". Well i didn't mean the word of nigga, i know perfectly the rules and i am willing to do not do jokes like that. I get a perma ban for that... So ya, i would like to be unmuted, i mostly play in that zombie server v3 and i like that server! Hope to have a change!

Sorry again, have a nice day (y)

there is my steam id: STEAM_0:0:101739462 (descartes - thug mode)
Come back from China, or wherever you are! I have a speciel mission for us ;D
I guess this is where I write something witty so people can get a feel for me? um.. *cough* i am bad at this..... meh.. hi.. im nick. the end
hello i am Kagame Len or my new name :Dinosaurs go "Rawr" so anyway im cooky and love to surf so i hope we get to know each other well!
hello i am Kagame Len or my new name : Dinosaurs go "Rawr" so anyway im cooky and love to surf so i hope we get to know each other well!
I am Ivar, enjoys pretty much all videogames and from the Netherlands.
If you want to play some games with me just ask for my steam or skype in private message ^^
Hi, if you applied for admin please check the admin recruitment results thread to know if you were accepted or rejected. I am not in charge of selecting new admins.
Hellow :) I'm mute on the server and i don't know why :) Can you stop de mute pliz ? Thx !!!!
Hey nikooo! Is i am not suitable for admin tell me please.if i will try if not i will leave this server and game.please answer me brother.