New profile posts

Mmmmh.. If you aint from Göteborg, you aint a real Swedee, think about that Linköping! ;)
Hi TSK, thanks for your contribution in catching rulebreakers.
May i please ask you to edit the posts instead of posting new replied to the threads when possible. You can click the edit button of your last post until up to 15 minutes after posting it.

Niko
Sophieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Hi,

So, recently i get a perma ban by easy...
This is the plot:

On the map zm_canals i was on the roof with enisay and he jumped twice in my head (small troll) and i said just for fun "pakyu nigga xD". Well i didn't mean the word of nigga, i know perfectly the rules and i am willing to do not do jokes like that. I get a perma ban for that... So ya, i would like to be unmuted, i mostly play in that zombie server v3 and i like that server! Hope to have a change!

Sorry again, have a nice day (y)

there is my steam id: STEAM_0:0:101739462 (descartes - thug mode)
Come back from China, or wherever you are! I have a speciel mission for us ;D
I guess this is where I write something witty so people can get a feel for me? um.. *cough* i am bad at this..... meh.. hi.. im nick. the end
hello i am Kagame Len or my new name :Dinosaurs go "Rawr" so anyway im cooky and love to surf so i hope we get to know each other well!
hello i am Kagame Len or my new name : Dinosaurs go "Rawr" so anyway im cooky and love to surf so i hope we get to know each other well!