Unban my chat in game please

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Jan 2017
Russian Federation
Hello dear administration.
Please unban my chat in the game. Rules that you can write only in English and German. Unfortunately I had to answer to his companion in Russian. Wrote to him to communicate only in English or German. He understood me, but I was banned.
All of the holidays!

Reactions: GAMERMANA

just4fun

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Oct 2015
Hello,
you may want to add your ingame name and/or SteamID. The corresponding admin will replay here once he or she has checked your request.

Best regards,
J4F

4 Jan 2017
Russian Federation
Hello. I do not understand something, can You explain to me why I have chat off for 2 months?
Why do you the word "suka" perceived as offensive? Actually the Russian language is the literary word. And even Dostoevsky used in the books.
Let me clarify language barrier. In the Russian use of the word is not offensive and not offensive. Yes, it is tough, if applied to man, but it is not obscene.
Only one thing remains unclear, why I have chat turned off, and the person who replied "bl*at", not disabled. Why the administration uses a double standard? Incidentally, the word "bl*at" abusive and characterizes the woman of low social responsibility. Like the word "kurwa". Again, that word even you disable chat to people for 1-2 hours.
Maybe you have some sort of dislike of Russian words. You know, I like too many things do not like, but I keep my emotions to myself. Administration before something to disconnect, or ban you first need to figure out or warn and then take action. And it turns out some are not banyat for the total violation of the rules, and the other for the usual literary word for 2 months off.

4 Jan 2017
Russian Federation
Hi - with this gag, you have had 15 ( ! ! ! ) gags over the last year.

Next time the gag will be longer than one day.
You have to be adequate and not to use their rights at every trifle, and without discrimination.
I sometimes layout is not switched, and you will see how Russian letters, and once the chat turned off. I even do not have time to apologize. You of all administrators more agressive.

4 Jan 2017
Russian Federation
Hello, admins!
Again confronted with the misunderstanding.
Let me clarify my position, and you can explain to me: is it allowed or not in accordance with the rules of the forum to light up.
You all know that I am from Russia, and all the world know and understand what a political confrontation. Today there is such country as Ukraine, and everyone knows what's going on. If someone does not know, but I will not comment, so as not to impose their point of view and understanding.
Ukraine is artificially created state by the Russian Empire during the reign of Peter I. And Ukraine has always acted against Russia and the Russian population. Even if Hitler was against Ukraine in the USSR Russian.
But, even the Europeans of Otto von Bismarck spoke about Ukrainians: "There is nothing more vile and disgusting than the so-called "Ukrainians"! This rabble, nurtured by the poles from the most vile scum of the Russian people (murderers, careerists, cringing before the power of the intelligentsia), ready for power and profitable place to kill your own father and mother!
And Hitler called them subhuman. In your spray I've pictured it, the story says. Ask me not to accuse and not to judge. I PAINTED what was there in reality. What You don't see on TV. What is really happening in Ukraine.
nazi.jpg

It's the people who support the idea of murderers of the Russian population not only in Ukraine but throughout the world. It's the people against whom is Russia.
I can understand that some might not like it, and even here I will try to follow the rules. So please unban my spray and I will replace it with another.
1465894375113164143.jpg

The Russian inscription translates as:
"The best remedy for mess - polite people"
This special forces Russian special operations that participate in different parts of the world. Including Syria to destroy the terrorists.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hi mate,

You are talking about your 18th gag for the same reason (!).

If you really want to give me some reasons to maybe think about reducing ur chat ban or even ungag you, you have to a) use this form and b) give me at least one good reason to believe you that you wont start insulting our players again (like you did over the past two years). At the moment I dont believe you, you didnt learn from any of your previous 17 gags...

Last edited:
4 Jan 2017
Russian Federation
Hello! Can someone explain to me? Are there adequate administrators here, or has everyone gone crazy against the background of Germany's loss at the world Cup? I already can not say Hello to a Russian friend in his native language, as he was given 30 hours of ban, and I for 10,000 hours? Head i.e. have admin Schobi, or his girl has challenged the? Why such anger and hatred from the admins to the Russian language? I know that the server only has English and German. But they said Hello, why can't I do the same? I'm not insulted or offended someone. Please unban chat, because I think it is unfair to 10,000 hours.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello Russian Vatnik, I'm not crazy as I'm French and we're in final of the World CUp, but the reason is because you've had 18 gags already, hence a permanent gag, it's simple, gag stays.

4 Jan 2017
Russian Federation
Hello Russian Vatnik, I'm not crazy as I'm French and we're in final of the World CUp, but the reason is because you've had 18 gags already, hence a permanent gag, it's simple, gag stays.
1 times just was a serious on six months for insult. The rest were only due to carelessness switching to English, or communication with Russian in Russian. I won't prove anything else.
And if I said Hello in French. Would you have banned right away? Biased you.
You can leave a lifetime ban.

Last edited:

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
1 times just was a serious on six months for insult. The rest were only due to carelessness switching to English, or communication with Russian in Russian. I won't prove anything else.
And if I said Hello in French. Would you have banned right away? Biased you.
You can leave a lifetime ban.

If it was your 18th time, Yes.

4 Jan 2017
Russian Federation
If it was your 18th time, Yes.
That is, it is anywhere in the rules is not written, and applied exclusively to me individually? Even if more than half of the time I was disconnected chat due to accidental not switching the language bar? You guys are really "fun". Give me admin rights, and all players banned just because they sometimes say things that even I can't afford it. But you certainly don't see it. You only know how to count to 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.