Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
If anyone has any suggestions (this could be anything from a new map or something you think could be changed/improved in general), let us know by replying to this thread!

Also, if anyone runs into any issues on any of our maps, either use the !bug command in game, or reply here and we'll get it fixed ASAP!

Reactions: snowy♡

dzani

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
26 Jul 2016
Hey it would be nice to see the wrcp insted of the wr in the hud when you use the !stage/!s

Reactions: dPexx

dzani

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
26 Jul 2016
hey a few more things the !fixbot is not available to vip apparently and the surf_aircontrol exploit that crashes the server is now unfixed with the new server update

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
for @dPexx le noob, its the box room at the end of the map. there was a teletostart zone there beforehand. ask oli bout it if you dont know what the box room is. has to be blocked, crashes server

dzani

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
26 Jul 2016
unknown.png
I've zoned it off
3r35k

you see zoning it off dosen't fix the issue, what you actually have to do beside telestart zon it is disabling the practice mode (setting checkpoints) while spectating.

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-15_12-22-8.png
    upload_2018-3-15_12-22-8.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 507

lolitsv

4 May 2018
NJ, USA
requesting some maps id like to see on the server
sinsane2, motion1, jusched, loentra, mdrn, gettingharder

also valpect crashes the server when tried to change map to
and sinsane b1 isn't zoned

Reactions: President and dzani

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
requesting some maps id like to see on the server
sinsane2, motion1, jusched, loentra, mdrn, gettingharder

also valpect crashes the server when tried to change map to
and sinsane b1 isn't zoned

Thanks for the suggestions, i'll add these maps today at some point! I've rezoned surf_sinsane_ksf, the map is now the full bonus version.

As for valpect, i was able to load into it just fine?
As you can see here:20180505155714_1.jpg

Which server was it you tried to change to valpect on?

Thanks again!

Reactions: lolitsv

lolitsv

4 May 2018
NJ, USA
looksmodern is very broken, boost start of s2 gives you a superboost allowing you to skip first ramp, s3 uncompletable due to boost not working, s4 not completable due to the rectagular prism you're supposed to go down is behaving the way it's supposed to on s5 and lifts you instead. s5 uncompletable due to a boost not working halfway through the stage (and there's a boost after that i'm pretty sure doesn't work as well, at least in saveloc it doesn't but i had to noclip to get there so idk)

edit: thank you for rezoning the bonus on sinsane :)
i'll try valpect right now (i was trying to load it on [Surf] Tier3-6 {Hard Maps} WRCP - by go-free.info
eeeeeedit: Valpect gets stuck on the loading screen for me still, and then i have to open console to dc, the server browser then shows the server is on tundra, which the server goes to after it resets.
Same thing happens to me on the tier 1-6 server.

Last edited:

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
looksmodern is very broken, boost start of s2 gives you a superboost allowing you to skip first ramp, s3 uncompletable due to boost not working, s4 not completable due to the rectagular prism you're supposed to go down is behaving the way it's supposed to on s5 and lifts you instead. s5 uncompletable due to a boost not working halfway through the stage (and there's a boost after that i'm pretty sure doesn't work as well, at least in saveloc it doesn't but i had to noclip to get there so idk)

edit: thank you for rezoning the bonus on sinsane :)
i'll try valpect right now (i was trying to load it on [Surf] Tier3-6 {Hard Maps} WRCP - by go-free.info
eeeeeedit: Valpect gets stuck on the loading screen for me still, and then i have to open console to dc, the server browser then shows the server is on tundra, which the server goes to after it resets.
Same thing happens to me on the tier 1-6 server.

I've removed surf_looksmodern for now, until i find a fix version/look into it with stripper.

I've uploaded a new version of valpect to those servers, so should be good now... fingers crossed!

Thank-you very much for the information/suggestions.

lolitsv

4 May 2018
NJ, USA
sinsane no longer has normal run of the map, b1 is set to the map and b2 is now b1.

something weird with exocube_h, not long ago i played it and all the stages played as intended. earlier today however it was voted and stage 1-4 all had oddities, didn't check s5 but i imagine there would have been something going on there as well. s1 the 2nd ramp was invisible, s2 and 3 were the easy versions of the stages, s4 the jump to 2nd ramp was impossible. no clue what was going on, watched the bots for stage recs and it was doing the stages as they're supposed to be done in the _h versions regardless of not matching up with the map being displayed.

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Thanks for the suggestions, i'll add these maps today at some point! I've rezoned surf_sinsane_ksf, the map is now the full bonus version!

I couldn't see any zones for bonus in the hook zones menu, nor when using a teleport plugin.

Did you play the map on the same server both times? I've never heard of something like that happening before, i'll look into it ASAP.

lolitsv

4 May 2018
NJ, USA
For sinsane this is supposed to be
map -
b1 -
b2 -
basically b1 and the map are entirely the same with the exception of the end section only being included in b1.

as for exocube_h, i noticed this all on the 3-6 server
I nominated exocube_h right now and upon first loading the map everything was normal (last time time it was messed upon initially loading up)
I then disconnected and reconnected to the server and the map was then bugged as I described in the above post, and then again upon dc'ing and reconnecting it was normal again.
I recorded videos on the server to showcase the differences in the maps regardless of me being on the same map/server.
not glitched:
glitched:

Last edited:

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
For sinsane this is supposed to be
map -
b1 -
b2 -
basically b1 and the map are entirely the same with the exception of the end section only being included in b1.

I know how it is supposed to be zoned, but with the version we have, the mapper has used hook zones (map triggers) for startzone, endzone, cp1, cp2 and cp3. There are no triggers for the bonus. Also, since we are a 102t high airaccel server, i thought it better to just make the full map play out like the bonus.

See here; 20180506150404_1.jpg

But i have zoned it correctly now. Although b1 is b2, and b2 is b1. (Just make sure to teleport to the bonus, else your timer won't start.)

As for exocube, i have no idea what could be causing it as we use a stripper file to fix many of the problems that are on the map. I'll look into it more.

As always thanks for the info!

Reactions: lolitsv