Abuse Headhunterz, Biersportz, Viper

Status
Not open for further replies.

schickeria

28 Feb 2012
Headhunterz nutzt seine rechte total aus und spielt die playmusicliste von oben nach unten bei jeder map so gut wie pauselos ab! er selber ist die ganze zeit auf spectate, ist selber nicht am spielen verdirbt vielen anderen den spielspass und achtet gar nicht auf die spieler die die regeln missachten wie z.b ( doorcloser, liftblocker, teamer )

genau so wie biersportz und viper die sich die ganze zeit durch die map slappen und dadurch heftige laggs verursachen, wir haben sie mehrmals gewarnt dies bitte nicht mehr zu tun, aber es wurde ignoriert und so getan als hätten wir sie gar nicht darauf angesprochen!

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Sorry if I coudn't do everything... Was busy watching the doors and look for people that got stuck. If you wonder about Bier, he was AFK for the last 2 hours now. Me and head tried to talk to him but he didn't answere :p.

If you wonder about my slapping... I did it in a closed room without any CTs so that I wouldn't use my admin powers as an advantage. Slapping myself was just for the luls. But the only people I slapped besides myself, was elevator blockers at 4way... nobody else.

Anti

23 Mar 2012
Schickeria, bei mir wars genau so. ich habe einen Permanenten weger rassismus bekommen. Ich hoffe du ignorierst du Spieler einfach wenn die irgendwas sagen. Ich weiß das die Admins hier noch Anfänger sind und keine Ahung haben und den Server (so weit andere Spieler)noch nicht unter Kontrolle haben. Aber Mei es gibt Spieler die einfach alle Stressen wollen und andere nicht. Aber viel Spaß noch im Server :)

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Ich will ja nicht hetzen, aber genau das Problem hatte ich auch. Ich wollte nur (wiedermal) keinen allzu großen Thread erstellen, weil ich euch so schon genug auf den Sack gehe!
Einie Admins nutzen ihre Rechte echt aus und da kann man als Spieler kaum was machen.
Hier einige Beispiele:

http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/893-Beschwerde-complaint-Admin-BiersportZ
http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/940-ban-request-warning-Airwalk-amp-xaxa-%28Teamating%29
http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/882-Unbann-Avobob-lt-3

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Emm schickeria the reason why i am on spectate is because there was about 60 plyers playing and its quite difficult to see whos blocking, doorclosing etc when i play... And for your information i did look at the doors and when there was a doorcloser i did slay him and same with the blockers! And for the music part, you and your buddy seemed to be the only people in the server who complained about me playing music on the server.. However i did take you into accounf and therefore i made a VOTE if people wanted me to play music or not

Music?
1. No
2. Yes

^^ As you can see above i even put No as the first option, since many people just press number one without looking what the vote says and even with that i got a positive outcome! Therefore i continued playing music. Since you didnt want the music being played and others did want the music, i think it was more than FAIR of me to do a vote, whether the music should be played or not and even after 10 minutes or so i made another vote just for YOU and got the same postive answer YES. So im sorry if it looked like to you that i was abusing my Admin powers..

Headhunterz

Risen

11 Jan 2012
you wrote the vote at the end and before you spammed all the time with music . next thing is i saw how viper was flying as ct in the map
and then he tried to kill other ... the biggest shit is no proofs again ...
dahlmo you should make the vote at the beginning ...

Last edited:

schickeria

28 Feb 2012
Viper du und Biersportz seit ganzezeit durch die map lilapanic geflogen da war nichts mit einem geschlossen raum.

Headhunterz deine abstimmung kamm fast am ende nach der ganzen music spamerei und weil man am ende ein Yes für music bekommt kann man 1-2 songs abspielen und es ist in ordnung aber das war bei dir nicht so bei dir hats nichtmehr aufgehört und wen ein admin genung zeit hat music abzuspielen auf spectate dan hat man auch genung zeit die doorcloser, teamer, blocker zu beobachten was bei euch nicht der fall war

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Flying as CT in the map? If you don't got any proof of that then stop whineing about it. I NEVER slap myself to get advantages. Ohh and if you wonder about that guy that was flying, it wasn't me. Either Bier or Headhunterz was slapping him(all I saw was Admin slapped: name.). I was at the roof looking down at the container where the "CT camp fest 2012" was taking place.

Now if you spot abuse by admins... Make a demo please. But if you got one, please upload it as it would help a lot. Or if you got the "Console log" then please upload it aswell.

schickeria

28 Feb 2012
Unter den admin sachen können die es ewiso überprüfen wer wen ganzezeit geohrfeigt hat es sind aufjedenfall admins durch die gegend geflogen als ct oder zombie
Ich hab es nicht nötig hier zu lügen und ich habe auch keine lust ein demo aufzunehmen, die sachen wurden jetzt hier gepostet jetzt können sich die headadmins ein kopf machen wie ihre admins handeln

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Emm, i played music for a bit untill i realised that you and your buddy started whining about the music after that i did a vote and NOT at the end of all my music! I continued for a while after that to play music since most of the players wanted music on after that i did YET ANOTHER vote! I was very fair with my admin powers and what is this about Viper flying around and KILLING cts while he slaps himself... I have never seen Viper abuse his powers like that! and i play a lot with viper so please dont make up stuff just because you got mad that the music kept on playing and FYI, viper slapping himself does not make the server lag, that is just your comp or your internet connection!

Schickeria dass stimmt wenn man genug zeit hast music abzuspielen hat man auch genug zeit die "RULEBREAKERS" zu beobachten und dass habe ich auch gemacht aber wenn es 60 speielrs sind kann man nicht alles auch sehen!

I dont think there is a really seriouss issue here... most of the players wanted music 2 or 3 didtn thus i made a vote 2x. And stop accusing viper of something he didnt do thats just nonsense. And fyi schickeria whenever most of the people dont want to have music played i dont play any music but when most do, and there are 2 people whining i do a vote which seems fair?

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'361
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Okay stop all this already.

I don't consider this as abuse, also this is not a proper abuse report as it's written in German and it doesn't contain any proof.

Our admins are doing a great job so far (those 3 you reported) and if they slap themselves sometimes it's not surely going to ruin the game.
The music is there to entertain the players and therefore be played. If the vote was positive it means it didn't really bother the majority of the players.

I declare this thread closed and solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.