iyzyz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 May 2015
Admin's Name Hellf!Яe™

Time and date Today

Server V3

Description
Falsely accused me of blocking him and punished me. I wouldn't have a problem if he apologized because we all make mistakes, but he continued with it and said "Respect admins" when I protested.

Proof that I did not block him here: https://youtu.be/MgpIscbzZok

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Reactions: Hard

iyzyz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 May 2015
Hello,

I wrote "to Respect Admins" after you became rude to me. Otherwise I wouldn't have written it.

What about the block? Are you still sure I blocked you after viewing the evidence?

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
I cant see a block in this situation, DEEZ NUTZ even went back to give hellf1re room to jump up and be safe.

Instead of escaping hellf1re stood there for almost 2 sec, jumped up late and got infected.

Here is when you arrived and stood for 2 seconds:
1632822534310.png

And 2 seconds later, while DEEZ aka Iyziz didnt move at all, you jumped up and got infected moments later as you were wasting valueable time before.
1632822550690.png

Afterwards the player was burned, before he even wrote anything in chat. He was busy defending/surviving.

You were rude, that's the main reason for me

@hellf!re please give me more information when and how Deez Nutz was rude before you burned him. I am asking cause I dont see anything in the demo. What I see in the logs is indeed a bit rude but written after he was burned. And to be honest, the burn itself doesnt look justified to me and heated things up unnecessarily.

Reactions: iyzyz and hellf!re