Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoldenEgg

30 Sep 2021
Admin's Name [Ξн] Easy STEAM_0:1:7707123

Time and date 9/22/2022 17:20

Server 54.37.245.51:27045

Description
I was abused many times by Admin "EASY" the first time when I was writing using CAPS (Date: 2022-09-14 17:18:48) , he didn't like it and gagged me despite not breaking any rule at all, there is no rule prohibiting any one from writing on caps (yet) , I created a spray containing " EASY IS AN ABUSER, HE GAGGED ME BECAUSE I WAS WRITING ON CAPS" I joined the server and he said change your spray, i asked why, he banned it immediately without giving any reason or answering my question or any time to change it. he kept kicking me out of the server when I told him that I didn't break any rule.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Attachments

• Counter-strike  Source Screenshot 2022.09.22 - 18.24.06.77.png
    Counter-strike Source Screenshot 2022.09.22 - 18.24.06.77.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 169
  • Counter-strike  Source Screenshot 2022.09.22 - 18.23.56.74.png
    Counter-strike Source Screenshot 2022.09.22 - 18.23.56.74.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 175
  • Counter-strike  Source Screenshot 2022.09.22 - 18.23.48.06.png
    Counter-strike Source Screenshot 2022.09.22 - 18.23.48.06.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 166
  • Counter-strike  Source Screenshot 2022.09.22 - 18.23.42.80.png
    Counter-strike Source Screenshot 2022.09.22 - 18.23.42.80.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 165
  • Counter-strike  Source Screenshot 2022.09.22 - 18.23.29.78.png
    Counter-strike Source Screenshot 2022.09.22 - 18.23.29.78.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 155
  • Counter-strike  Source Screenshot 2022.09.22 - 18.23.17.67.png
    Counter-strike Source Screenshot 2022.09.22 - 18.23.17.67.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 168
Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
I dont discuss with trolls anymore, doing this too long, not wasting my time anymore.

You were asked to stop writing in caps many times but refused so you were gagged in the end.

So you decided to create a spray that concerned me personally and professionally so I asked you to change it and to do it immediately. You didnt. You wanted to discuss. Now your spray is banned.

Ps. Go to unban section if you want to use your spray again.

Pps. Abuse report is declined unless you find a special admin or head admin who shares your opinion. Good luck with that!

Reactions: Melisa

TheGoldenEgg

30 Sep 2021
I dont discuss with trolls anymore, doing this too long, not wasting my time anymore.

You were asked to stop writing in caps many times but refused so you were gagged in the end.

Your spray concerned me personally and professionally so I asked you to change it and to do it immediately. You didnt. Now your spray is banned.

Ps. Go to unban section if you want to use your spray again.

Ps. Abuse report is declined unless you find a special admin or head admin who shares your opinion. Good luck with that!
So if you told me to not play as a zombie for example then I should forcibly listen to you ? No you are wrong I should listen when I do something illegal, there is nothing wrong with writing using caps and I have every right to do so.
about the spray there is nothing wrong with the spray, there is no insult in it and if you think the word "abuse" is an insult then I suggest you to learn English.
You banned my spray without any reason and now you are telling me "Ps. Go to unban section if you want to use your spray again." And that is admitting that you banned my spray for no reason.
You are telling me abuse report is declined even with you being mistaken. That means you are abusing your power as an admin.

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
So if you told me to not play as a zombie for example then I should forcibly listen to you ? No you are wrong I should listen when I do something illegal, there is nothing wrong with writing using caps and I have every right to do so.
about the spray there is nothing wrong with the spray, there is no insult in it and if you think the word "abuse" is an insult then I suggest you to learn English.
You banned my spray without any reason and now you are telling me "Ps. Go to unban section if you want to use your spray again." And that is admitting that you banned my spray for no reason.
You are telling me abuse report is declined even with you being mistaken. That means you are abusing your power as an admin.

Hello @TheGoldenEgg ,

You are literally comparing "not playing as a zombie" with writing in caps letters. This is not a valid argument, since playing as a zombie is literally the point with the mod we are running on our server. You are asked by a special admin to stop writing in caps, and honestly if I was in game I would agree with his dicision, this is very annoying and it just floods the chat.

You are being warned, I'm actually surprised Easy was nice and even gave you multiple warnings. You refuse to accept what a Special admin says and you get gagged. What made you think it was smart to change your spray to something that can be offensive towards someone. Have you ever heard about the expression "Intent vs. Perception"? Look it up.

Easy is not mistaken and is not in any way abusing his power. There problem is more that you're not able to accept when he asked you to stop using caps, and honestly, you're really making it way worse for yourself by not pressing a simple button to turn caps off.

Regards,
Melisa

TheGoldenEgg

30 Sep 2021
Hello @TheGoldenEgg ,

You are literally comparing "not playing as a zombie" with writing in caps letters. This is not a valid argument, since playing as a zombie is literally the point with the mod we are running on our server. You are asked by a special admin to stop writing in caps, and honestly if I was in game I would agree with his dicision, this is very annoying and it just floods the chat.

You are being warned, I'm actually surprised Easy was nice and even gave you multiple warnings. You refuse to accept what a Special admin says and you get gagged. What made you think it was smart to change your spray to something that can be offensive towards someone. Have you ever heard about the expression "Intent vs. Perception"? Look it up.

Easy is not mistaken and is not in any way abusing his power. There problem is more that you're not able to accept when he asked you to stop using caps, and honestly, you're really making it way worse for yourself by not pressing a simple button to turn caps off.

Regards,
Melisa
I'm not violating any rule why should writing on caps would even be something to be angry about + i wasn't spamming in case you tought i was flooding the chat. and how is the spray offensive? does it contain an insult? It is just as if i wrote it on chat. and also there is nothing i can do here anyway since special admins are helping each others instead of admitting that there is no reason to gag someone who writes using caps

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
I'm not violating any rule why should writing on caps would even be something to be angry about + i wasn't spamming in case you tought i was flooding the chat. and how is the spray offensive? does it contain an insult? It is just as if i wrote it on chat. and also there is nothing i can do here anyway since special admins are helping each others instead of admitting that there is no reason to gag someone who writes using caps

You know that "listening to admins" is literally a rule right? :S

https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/elite-hunterz-server-forum-rules-must-read.2157/

Under "Bannable offences: General (Forum & Servers)" please see rule #6

And by the way, your spray can also be seen as provocative which goes under rule #3.
You should really read up on these rules if you so strictly follow them.

We will leave this here as you have opened a thread to protest ur punishment.

TheGoldenEgg

30 Sep 2021
You know that "listening to admins" is literally a rule right? :S

https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/elite-hunterz-server-forum-rules-must-read.2157/

Under "Bannable offences: General (Forum & Servers)" please see rule #6

And by the way, your spray can also be seen as provocative which goes under rule #3.
You should really read up on these rules if you so strictly follow them.

We will leave this here as you have opened a thread to protest ur punishment.
I agree with the first rule yes but what about provovative? how is it provocative, did i insult him ? did i said something bad to him?

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
I agree with the first rule yes but what about provovative? how is it provocative, did i insult him ? did i said something bad to him?
Have you ever heard about the expression "Intent vs. Perception"? Look it up.

I mean do you REALLY not see it?? Or are you just actually refusing to accept that you are wrong and should've just turned caps lock off. You understand that you've made this huge of a deal, because you refused to listen when an admin asked you to turn off caps lock. Those are very clear instructions.

TheGoldenEgg

30 Sep 2021
I mean do you REALLY not see it?? Or are you just actually refusing to accept that you are wrong and should've just turned caps lock off. You understand that you've made this huge of a deal, because you refused to listen when an admin asked you to turn off caps lock. Those are very clear instructions.
I told you i agree with the first rule why are repeating it, im talking about provocative behaviour: how saying easy is an abuser is a provocative action, i didn't insult him, he could've said why i should remove my spray and i would have done it immediately, he didn't even give me an explanation or time to even remove it

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
I told you i agree with the first rule why are repeating it, im talking about provocative behaviour: how saying easy is an abuser is a provocative action, i didn't insult him, he could've said why i should remove my spray and i would have done it immediately, he didn't even give me an explanation or time to even remove it
You are literally arguing with yourself lmfao. Read what I'm saying, if you dont understand it, read it again.

As I said we will leave it now and I will lock this thread. You have gotten an answer to your abuse report. There's really no point in continuing this very childish discussion.

Reactions: easy

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
To answer the question, it's provocative because if you thought it was unjust you could have opened a ticket here on the forum instead of bothering our admins in the server with a spray clearly meant to bypass the voice gag.

posting this since he had DM'd me about this thread.

Reactions: Melisa
Status
Not open for further replies.