Ban Request: goga2159

goga2159

Gameserver Admin
29 Apr 2013
Russia, Moscow
www.pcm-online.net.ru
I play more than 8 months on V3... And nobody never had complaint. I never closed a door on 4way, even i open to other players when necessary. Never blocked elevator...etc.
Player homo (haha) here second day. Offends certain players: example [NOR]DW. Its destiny of the player ___pay, i think.

Sorry for my bad English!

homo

15 Aug 2013
so why do you rejoin then for saving 10 points for rank and avoid getting infected by zombies?
why do you block people at crates that not so many people can be with you on one and get them infected by rushing zombies ?

Last edited:

goga2159

Gameserver Admin
29 Apr 2013
Russia, Moscow
www.pcm-online.net.ru
Me urgently called for work and i in a hurry wanted to switch off game. But, unintentionally i pressed the server in the electee! I was never noticed in reconnected. The decision for admins. I don't care on a rank. I play 4-5 hours a day...

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
@homo
we have been over all of this.
when i started this community i thought that it would have been a good thing to ban only in extreme cases, i think that one player must be warned personally before he gets such a hard punishment.
It's like when you go to a public pool and do something wrong (IE jump into water from a prohibited place), you don't get kicked out, they warn you first. if you do it again then they might take you out...

Imho this is not worth a ban, he even saw the banrequest, that means he's aware he's done something not correct.

If there will be a next time, and good proofs will be taken here, then a punishment may follow.

I hope i was clear
see, Nikooo explaind things to you, i have also tried. Ill promise you that if goga2159 does brakes the rules and someone has proof or an admin sees it, he will get the same punishment as anyone else. Right now how ever, theres not much more to be done.

There is no need for more posts on this thread, unless someone has anything new and relevant to add

Reactions: Nikooo777

homo

15 Aug 2013
so theres no punishment for rejoining and telling after it if you get reported a lame excuse? of course you had to go to work (i saw you with other account 4 hours later again on the server) and why do you disconnect in the same monemt in which you will get knifed by a zombie (me) ?
seems like all players got a charter for breaking rules if nothing happens now.
why do does this community advertise on the server to report rule breakers if nothing happenes?

see, Nikooo explaind things to you, i have also tried. Ill promise you that if goga2159 does brakes the rules and someone has proof or an admin sees it, he will get the same punishment as anyone else. Right now how ever, theres not much more to be done.
hmm interesting...he broke the rules and there was an admin on the server which i told and i got a proof.... wheres the punishment? i saw people getting banned for rejoining, myself got banned for rejoining (not with this account) so wheres the justice?

homo

15 Aug 2013
he will get the same punishment as anyone else
then i think its clear to ban goga2159 for 1 hour like the other guy got banned 1 hour for rejoining too
http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/3211-Ban-Request-%D1%94%D2%B2%CF%84%D1%8F%D1%94%D0%BC%D1%94-S%D1%94%D1%8Fi%C3%B2us

i hope there wont be any further bad excuses to avoid banning goga2159, his guilitness is proven and i await from you admins now that you do what you have to do and give him an 1 hour ban like the others !!!

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
banned. please do not try to dictate how long the bans should be that is a jobb for the admins.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
tho i'm against this ban/decision i'll accept the admin's will.

I anyway added to our list of accepted/non-accepted things that rejoining is not a bannable offense from the forum, because i find it stupid to punish people from the forum for something light like this.

case closed