WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
i looked over their stats and stuff and the pictures kinda confirm it, but i think we usually need a demo for baning someone for teaming.

i did give them both a 10 min ban though, because of reconnecting and your pictures are convincing :)

but try and make a demo next time. and to avoid the demo crashing,

first: type "status" in console and take a screenshot(F12 - button) of the whole list(important)
second: type "record teaming_assholes" in console and get them on tape
third: when type "stop" in console to stop recording the demo
forth: upload both here :)

typing "status" or other similar commands while recording can make the demo crash :/

SoulEater

18 Sep 2013
Norway
lawl, i can just screenshot the "status" how else do u think i got the steam id's up there man.

they are in the server now annyway so, if you wanna join you can see its the right one's

oh ye, this susu28 guy, he rejoined yesterday as the last zombie, he hided inside soda machine and then rejoined when eeveryone was around the soda machine, ended upp in mass zombie apocalypse.

but they where teaming for long time.

and 10 min ban for something you can easily see is teaming, lol? could atleast say, come back thomorrow or something.

Last edited:

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
We do not ban people just because they break the rules. We ban them to TEACH them those rules, to show them that they have to play fair, following the rules if they dont want to get punished. Since its snoopy's and suso's first ban i agree on the ban length. However when we ban someone, we have in count their previous bans, so next time one of those gets banned, im pretty sure they will get a bigger ban.

P.S: You said they teammed for a long time, if so, im pretty sure they would have get a bigger ban, but you didnt provide demo and we can't be sure. That's it.

Regards.

Reactions: WolfRam

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
just wanna add that susu is a regular on our servers and had lots of bans already, also for teaming. dont know why sb doesnt show them up anymore, prolly got deleted last time we removed the tempbans

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
just wanna add that susu is a regular on our servers and had lots of bans already, also for teaming. dont know why sb doesnt show them up anymore, prolly got deleted last time we removed the tempbans
Susu got idd many bans, but maybe he got a new account