[Banrequests] Some hours without any admins :)

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Okay Guys, lets start the Show!
Here we see some players, how they really play without any admin on the server...
This all was happen on V3.
You can ban or warn them, whatever, i will only show :)

Here the screens:

zm4waytunnelqsej5o1p7u.jpg
zm4waytunnele8frsyax5g.jpg
zm4waytunnelj8ixr0aw9t.jpg
zm4waytunnelwmx812niaz.jpg
zm4waytunnell70duqcswz.jpg
zm4waytunnele4q27wimkx.jpg
zm4waytunnell7o8a3h5bz.jpg
zm4waytunnellvm1ngt0dj.jpg
zm4waytunnelavx7e39w2h.jpg
zm4waytunnelytx3zrc57k.jpg

later i add some more pictures, it about 20 or more...
greets. ACB

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Pictures are really bad evidence of someone blocking... next time just make a demo!!
The zombies might just have been standing there for a second and the gone off and since elevator blocking isnt really serious for me i usually dont ban them, i just slay them. And you havent added any Steam ID's or even names of the players so i dont know what you expect us to do with your photos. As for the last photo, its really the worst evidence there can be since its just a photo from a single moment in gameplay, the guy could have been moving upwards allthe time. So next time please make a demo since its a better source of proof for blocking! :)

On the other hand you better watch for your language in game, cause if i see you say anything like this again, ill definately ban you for a longer time next time!! Ive banned you now for a day because youve had previous bans for bad language!
2012-06-05 23:02:39 stfu.
2012-06-05 23:02:25 fear, you son of a noob, stfu pls.
2012-06-05 23:01:35 hahaha you fucking grecce.
2012-06-05 20:26:37 fucking doorcloser.
2012-06-05 20:14:36 idiot.
2012-06-05 17:32:09 BAN THE FUCKING DOORCLOSER OMG.
2012-06-04 21:07:28 like your mom?.
2012-06-03 00:31:52 no, because his penis will penetred you.
2012-06-03 00:10:23 FUCKKKKKKKKKKK your momi.
2012-06-03 00:07:10 fucker.
2012-06-02 23:59:28 roofcamer reported, have fun with bann and analfisting your mom .
2012-06-02 23:56:48 fucker.
2012-06-02 23:40:15 idiots.
2012-05-31 20:17:22 avollaj, do yo wanna suck my penis now or later?.

Cant you seriously play normally and not talk like a 10 year old?? Would make the gameplay a lot more enjoyable for everyone!

Edit: Dont bother posting the 20 other pics, unless they are concrete evidence with Steam ID's

Cheers
Headhunterz

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Pictures are really bad evidence of someone blocking... next time just make a demo!!
The zombies might just have been standing there for a second and the gone off and since elevator blocking isnt really serious for me i usually dont ban them, i just slay them. And you havent added any Steam ID's or even names of the players so i dont know what you expect us to do with your photos. As for the last photo, its really the worst evidence there can be since its just a photo from a single moment in gameplay, the guy could have been moving upwards allthe time. So next time please make a demo since its a better source of proof for blocking! :)

On the other hand you better watch for your language in game, cause if i see you say anything like this again, ill definately ban you for a longer time next time!! Ive banned you now for a day because youve had previous bans for bad language!

Cant you seriously play normally and not talk like a 10 year old?? Would make the gameplay a lot more enjoyable for everyone!

Edit: Dont bother posting the 20 other pics, unless they are concrete evidence with Steam ID's

Cheers
Headhunterz

Iam a child?
Lol? Okay
You are definitely the biggest nerd here!
I want to help the EH community and then i must read this shit from you!
Do you have nothing to do, or why you check old chatlogs from players? You are really a nerd...
I can explain all the chatlogs, cause its unfair from you to ban me one day, cause i havent do anything "badness"!

"2012-05-31 20:17:22 avollaj, do yo wanna suck my penis now or later?." - Avollaj is a good onlien friend of me, so we always write with another and make jokes and write shit like "noob, bob, penis, son of a cock" or whatever!!! jokes dude, jokes! but i think jokes do not excist in your world.
"2012-06-02 23:40:15 idiots." - i dont now which situation, but if i say idiots, then it have a reason! maybe edge noobs, or blockers!
"2012-06-05 23:02:25 fear, you son of a noob, stfu pls." - another good online friend....do you have some freind, maybe you now it then :)

I can now explain all things, but if i do it one time, two times, wahtever times, then you never will check this shit!
Thats sick buddy, really! Do you even now about the word "fun" ?
If we do not joke with other players/freind, if we do not criticize admins, if we do not be angry, cause admins do not do theier jobes and abuse theier adminrights, then say me how it is possible to play on your servers??!
I havent break any rules!
i do not use 3rd programms like hacks
i do not advertising for another server/whatever
i do not block, destroy, camp
i do not insult other members...or do you see here threads against me? and now pls dont tell me "but ingame the players complain about me blabla"...i want see threads and not that, what ingame they talk about me!
So tell, whats your fucking problem dude?

Yea it was not okay from me to post only screen, but i havent the time and the desire to record 20 demos!
I want only show you how they play without any admin!
But now, again you show, it is a shit to report another players! Cause you will find any reason to ban me for nothing.
What else, good luck in your live and pls learn something about the word "fun"!
Greeeeeeeeeeets. ACB!

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Cheers
Headhunterz

Really headz? Poor evidence ? The pictures are clearly showing that they are blocking. Just sayin

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Really headz? Poor evidence ? The pictures are clearly showing that they are blocking. Just sayin

Really sour? Posting in threads that doesn't concern you even though we've told you several times. Just sayin.

Anyways, headhunterz is right about this, pictures is poor evidence since they could just have moved after you took the picture.

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Sorry for posting here but I feel its important.

I don't think screenshots are bad evidence of lift blocking if there are many screens of the same guy (nizzle in this case). Also, as you can see (or maybe not) the time of the first screen is 3:19 and the fifth one (of nizzle) is 0:53. Doesn't that make u think he might actually be blocking and not just have fallen there for 3 seconds?

Just saying because I've also seen this guy as a blocker but after all, you admins decide...

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
If we do not joke with other players/friend, if we do not criticize admins, if we do not be angry, cause admins do not do theier jobes and abuse theier adminrights,

That was incredibly stupid...
What you're saying is we need hackers, and angry people who criticize the admins?.. Funny.

The pictures is not good, however i do know that Nizzle is blocking sometimes. But since there wont be a ban this topic should be closed to avoid a flame war.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Iam a child?
Lol? Okay
You are definitely the biggest nerd here!
I want to help the EH community and then i must read this shit from you!
Do you have nothing to do, or why you check old chatlogs from players? You are really a nerd...
I can explain all the chatlogs, cause its unfair from you to ban me one day, cause i havent do anything "badness"!

"2012-05-31 20:17:22 avollaj, do yo wanna suck my penis now or later?." - Avollaj is a good onlien friend of me, so we always write with another and make jokes and write shit like "noob, bob, penis, son of a cock" or whatever!!! jokes dude, jokes! but i think jokes do not excist in your world.
"2012-06-02 23:40:15 idiots." - i dont now which situation, but if i say idiots, then it have a reason! maybe edge noobs, or blockers!
"2012-06-05 23:02:25 fear, you son of a noob, stfu pls." - another good online friend....do you have some freind, maybe you now it then :)

I can now explain all things, but if i do it one time, two times, wahtever times, then you never will check this shit!
Thats sick buddy, really! Do you even now about the word "fun" ?
If we do not joke with other players/freind, if we do not criticize admins, if we do not be angry, cause admins do not do theier jobes and abuse theier adminrights, then say me how it is possible to play on your servers??!
I havent break any rules!
i do not use 3rd programms like hacks
i do not advertising for another server/whatever
i do not block, destroy, camp
i do not insult other members...or do you see here threads against me? and now pls dont tell me "but ingame the players complain about me blabla"...i want see threads and not that, what ingame they talk about me!
So tell, whats your fucking problem dude?

Yea it was not okay from me to post only screen, but i havent the time and the desire to record 20 demos!
I want only show you how they play without any admin!
But now, again you show, it is a shit to report another players! Cause you will find any reason to ban me for nothing.
What else, good luck in your live and pls learn something about the word "fun"!
Greeeeeeeeeeets. ACB!
lololol...
1."i do not use 3rd programms like hacks" You got like 3 perma bans on your previous account but you got unbanned all the times cuz you managed to convince us that you havent used any hax...But in the end you got your last perma ban and that was confirmed hax.
2."i do not insult other members" O rly? http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=congo&Submit= (that's your previous acc) and how about this "So tell, whats your fucking problem dude?"
And the last thing elevator blocking is very light abuse from player's side and i think that ban is to harsh in such case cuz if we would ban every elevator blocker on 4way the servs would be empty in a round^^

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover

Stay away from threads that have NOTHING to do with you what so ever.... and the same goes for Vydx

As for ACB, i wanted to reduce your ban but after a second thought im not going to do this thanks to your "friendly" unban request!!

First of all i dont think im a nerd.... :s
2. You want to help the EH community, is fine for me, but say to a player to go fuck your mom or to go anafist their mom isnt very helpful to the EH community nor is it acceptable on the servers. I personally find it very offensive when someone insults another person mother!! There is no need for that at all!!
3. The reason why i checked your chat log is because of this --->
so now you know why i checked your chatlog
4. And you say you have reasons why call people idiot or fuckers, and thats because theri blockers or edgers.... well tbh thats a pretty poor reason for me.
5. Okay so you might have talked to your friends while playing but still you know the rules of the servers and you know its not allowed to swear or to use that kinds of language...
6. You can have fun without swearing and insulting players ;)
7. Yes i do know what the word fun means....
fun is enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure
8. You dont use any 3rd party programs because you already got busted 3/4 times for it...
9. I dont think i have a fucking problem... :s

Soo i hope that cleared everything
I also wish you good luck in your "live" and im pretty sure i got the gist of FUN after some research on google :)

Cheers
Headhunterz

Last edited:

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
That was incredibly stupid...
What you're saying is we need hackers, and angry people who criticize the admins?.. Funny.

The pictures is not good, however i do know that Nizzle is blocking sometimes. But since there wont be a ban this topic should be closed to avoid a flame war.

okay, and you are?
Where i said, that we need hackers?
I think you do not understand the massage of my text.... pls read it again, then you can write something, my friend :)

"
The pictures is not good, however i do know that Nizzle is blocking sometimes. But since there wont be a ban this topic should be closed to avoid a flame war."

Lol? Dude why you write things, that dahlmo have say it? :)
Pls read my text again, thanks

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
ok thanks for your replies.

Also what I just noticed is that there aren't any STEAM IDs so even if the player really was blocking, there is no proof whether it was really nizzle or someone else faking their name.

Stay away from threads that have NOTHING to do with you what so ever.... and the same goes for Vydx

I know I shouldn't involve myself in the whole "Ban and Unban/Abuse Reports" forum but as I said I felt that this thread did concern me

Last edited:

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Are you just stupid or what dont you get with you have NOTHING to do in this thread??? and really read the actuall posts in the thread before you think about writing something!!

And you havent added any Steam ID's or even names of the players so i dont know what you expect us to do with your photos.

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
lololol...
1."i do not use 3rd programms like hacks" You got like 3 perma bans on your previous account but you got unbanned all the times cuz you managed to convince us that you havent used any hax...But in the end you got your last perma ban and that was confirmed hax.
2."i do not insult other members" O rly? http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=congo&Submit= (that's your previous acc) and how about this "So tell, whats your fucking problem dude?"
And the last thing elevator blocking is very light abuse from player's side and i think that ban is to harsh in such case cuz if we would ban every elevator blocker on 4way the servs would be empty in a round^^
oh maxgs is here, great! the greatest admin on the world :) ....................not!
1. i dont now how often i got permbanned for hacks, but i know, that i always get unbanned (if the reason were only 3rd programms), cause there was NOT any hacks :) If there were any hacks, then i do not get unbanned maxgs hahaha :) also nikooo was about 3 hours on my PC and havent found any hacks, u mad now? :) so pls still post this anymore, cause you was not on my PC und you was not able to bann me, cause i uses hacks :) i got unbanned by you 2 times, cause you watched the demo again and again and then you see, ohh iam wrong (again)..there was no hack

2. yea i have insult members/admins/maxgses, with this message i mean the old accounts :) not with this account here :)
the time is changing maxgs.

yea you are right with your message about liftblockers, there is everytime somebody who blocks the list, but is somebody do this every round and if he do this with gladly (like nizzle) then there is something wrong...

As for ACB, i wanted to reduce your ban but after a second thought im not going to do this thanks to your "friendly" unban request!!

First of all i dont think im a nerd.... :s
2. You want to help the EH community, is fine for me, but say to a player to go fuck your mom or to go anafist their mom isnt very helpful to the EH community nor is it acceptable on the servers. I personally find it very offensive when someone insults another person mother!! There is no need for that at all!!
3. The reason why i checked your chat log is because of this --->
so now you know why i checked your chatlog
4. And you say you have reasons why call people idiot or fuckers, and thats because theri blockers or edgers.... well tbh thats a pretty poor reason for me.
5. Okay so you might have talked to your friends while playing but still you know the rules of the servers and you know its not allowed to swear or to use that kinds of language...
6. You can have fun without swearing and insulting players ;)
7. Yes i do know what the word fun means....
8. You dont use any 3rd party programs because you already got busted 3/4 times for it...
9. I dont think i have a fucking problem... :s

Soo i hope that cleared everything
I also wish you good luck in your "live" and im pretty sure i got the gist of FUN after some research on google :)

Cheers
Headhunterz

1. nerd or no nerd, whatever...
2. ok dude, again, do you read here any topics/threads against me, cause i said to somebody "analfiting your mom/you mom whatever"? does somebody ever complain about me, cause i have insult his mother or his family? if yes, then show me pls! IF NOT, then you must check automaticlly, that i maybe talk to a friend??? its jokesss buddy, jokes!
3. you can check whenever my chatlogs, that is not the problem, but in my eye it is very lame to chech somebody chatlog and ban him, if you were NOT there and if there were NOT any threads against me, cause i have insulting ingame....there cames the nerd in you, or do you check all the chatlogs of all the 16k players on EH???
4. pretty poor reason for you is another reason for me...not every body have the same character
5. i know it is not allowed, but if its not disturb anybody, and if there were my friend we and have fun, why not? or do you see here a thread against some players, cause we disturb his person??
6. not everbody is equal buddy
7. ok, google ftw
8. i do not get busted 3/4 times buddy, there was the "presumption" that i have use them, but always i got unbanned, cause there was NOThing :)
9. you dont think that, but maybe i do think that...

Greets. ACB

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
CONCLUSION OF THIS THREAD!

1. Your photos of people blocking arent sufficient enough for a ban since its a picture and you havent included any STEAM ID's
2. You used innapropriate language and i banned you for it so deal with it and wait a day
3. In the meantime just think about not using that kind of language next time.

THE END....

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
oh maxgs is here, great! the greatest admin on the world :) ....................not!
1. i dont now how often i got permbanned for hacks, but i know, that i always get unbanned (if the reason were only 3rd programms), cause there was NOT any hacks :) If there were any hacks, then i do not get unbanned maxgs hahaha :) also nikooo was about 3 hours on my PC and havent found any hacks, u mad now? :) so pls still post this anymore, cause you was not on my PC und you was not able to bann me, cause i uses hacks :) i got unbanned by you 2 times, cause you watched the demo again and again and then you see, ohh iam wrong (again)..there was no hack

2. yea i have insult members/admins/maxgses, with this message i mean the old accounts :) not with this account here :)
the time is changing maxgs.

yea you are right with your message about liftblockers, there is everytime somebody who blocks the list, but is somebody do this every round and if he do this with gladly (like nizzle) then there is something wrong...

1. nerd or no nerd, whatever...
2. ok dude, again, do you read here any topics/threads against me, cause i said to somebody "analfiting your mom/you mom whatever"? does somebody ever complain about me, cause i have insult his mother or his family? if yes, then show me pls! IF NOT, then you must check automaticlly, that i maybe talk to a friend??? its jokesss buddy, jokes!
3. you can check whenever my chatlogs, that is not the problem, but in my eye it is very lame to chech somebody chatlog and ban him, if you were NOT there and if there were NOT any threads against me, cause i have insulting ingame....there cames the nerd in you, or do you check all the chatlogs of all the 16k players on EH???
4. pretty poor reason for you is another reason for me...not every body have the same character
5. i know it is not allowed, but if its not disturb anybody, and if there were my friend we and have fun, why not? or do you see here a thread against some players, cause we disturb his person??
6. not everbody is equal buddy
7. ok, google ftw
8. i do not get busted 3/4 times buddy, there was the "presumption" that i have use them, but always i got unbanned, cause there was NOThing :)
9. you dont think that, but maybe i do think that...

Greets. ACB
That Niko checked your pc doesnt means that you couldnt remove your hax before letting him check it...
And yea you are right times changing but not people like you...And if you think that only cuz you have new acc we will stand and watch how you break the rules till you reach 10 bans again i can tell you right now that it wont happen...
Anyway if i see you insulting again you will get 1 month ban so keep your mouth clean!

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
That Niko checked your pc doesnt means that you couldnt remove your hax before letting him check it...
And yea you are right times changing but not people like you...And if you think that only cuz you have new acc we will stand and watch how you break the rules till you reach 10 bans again i can tell you right now that it wont happen...
Anyway if i see you insulting again you will get 1 month ban so keep your mouth clean!

Oh maxgs not so angry pls :D why u so mad bro? :)
Okay, pls watch me :) I have nothing here, iam clean :)
and 2-3 bans cause iam insukting are not the world :)
i wait now 1 day, then i can play again (btw 1 day dhalmo? 1 day is to much dude :D )...but its okay, i will wait, now i go play with my other account till 24hours .
so
greets ACB and chill down maxgs :) you are such a great admin.

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
ACB we're glad that you're trying to help the servers by posting ban requests, don't forget that! But next time remember that we need the right evidence, and also i think it's kinda ironic that you want other players banned when in fact you should be banned too.
You only got yourself to blame that we banned you, your language isn't good and we don't really care if you said that to friends or w/e, we don't want this kind of language on the servers and try to remember that next time you're able to play! Feel free to talk like that in a private steam chat. This ban request isn't a ban request anymore, it turned to an unban request instead so i must tell everyone to stop post in this thread and if ACB want's to make an unban request then do it!
I'm more than happy to see future ban requests from you to help us keep the servers free from such things as blocking etc but PLEASE stop with the bad language or you will just end up getting banned over and over again.

I hope i made my point here!

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Now please have this thread closed or removed.

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
It's very nice that there's players that try to help the admins on EH by posting ban requests with proof. But it would be the best to remember to use this form when posting a ban request;

name of the player:
steam id:
which server:
why:
when:
proof: (picture or a DEMO would be the best)

Remembering the SteamID is going to save us a lot of time if you can get it before making the Ban request. We don't want to go to the HLStats all the time to find people's SteamIDs. Sometimes we also get people with the same name and if that happens, we cannot ban the player. The SteamID can be found by going into your CONSOLE and typing "status" or you can go to HLStats and check it under the server list there (http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?game=css)

Please remember the form for the next ban request and have a nice day :).

Cheers from The Viper :D

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i don't even bother reading this whole flame.

Screenshots are not a valid proof of blocking, end of the story. how the hell can you prove with a picture that a player has been for a certain time in the exact position blocking a certaing player/thing? no idea.

Demo is needed.
also there are little things that shouldn't be banned by banrequest imho.
I'll post a more detailed sticky sooner or later