BARRA ADMIN ABUSER.

Veritas

31 Aug 2011
yep he is. only uses admin for himself. he probably have a bhop script or some kind of script. i saw him ban someone who was afk for a couple of seconds and killed him. then he banned him there was no reason. i got banned for 4 hours for suicide bind i used 1 time. then i got banned for a month calling him a motherfucker. but maybe im right. i dont want to get unbanned i dont care. just watch this guy as he makes rules for himself and gets very angry when he get killed/ things not going his way. and oh yeah barra u suck.

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
LMAO

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
lmao no niko is always serious !! remove best abuser at this moment :p

Veritas

31 Aug 2011
Barracuda said:
u dont used that bind 1x, here is his Profile.. 30 kills and 16 suicide, that says all.. Ban stays

and i dont ban ppl who ar afk lol...

http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats ... layer=1038

at the moment u banned me i did use that bind 1 x time. yes maybe in pas i used more but u didnt even warn once and did ban straight away for 4 hours. that gives away ur admin skills and shows u dont care about the server but only for yourself. i didnt say u ban afk ppl this is what happened: some zombie went afk for 4-5 seconds and u go to him to close and try to kill. then he reacted and knifed you. he said in chat "nice trick" or somthing. and u banned him and the reason u did put in was "nice trick" also. seems legit, not.

ps; i didnt ask for an unban request u dont need to say the ban stays lol. i just wanted to point out how an fail admin u are. i wont react anymore on this topic whatever u say OVER and OUT.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
guys, veritas opened this thread on a serious line, atleast stay serious and dont make fun of this thread, thats not the purpose of a so called "unban request", eventho thats not what he is aiming at.

fish

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Sep 2011
Phanty said:
guys, veritas opened this thread on a serious line, atleast stay serious and dont make fun of this thread, thats not the purpose of a so called "unban request", eventho thats not what he is aiming at.

I just tought the same! :O

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
to be honest one does not insult an admin if he fails in a task but makes a proper unban request instead.
saying that an admin fails just because he did something not totally right is not nice and won't make me remove him, i removed few admins from EH during the last 2 years, all those only because of heavy abuse.

i think the actual admins are doing a great job and as they're humans and not robots it's ok for them to fail some times.

I hope i cleared the case, sorry for the joke in the other page, it was early morning and didn't think twice before posting.

sjoerie

1 May 2011
In my opinion barra is not an admin abuser. He's a fair admin in my eyes. Hell yeah every1 make's mistake's.

Hard to see how long a zombie is afk specially when some1 wants to kill an afk zomb that than knife's back. ( i hate that trick also) Barra handled that fair but he couldn't know that the zomb was afk for only a few seconds. He hasn't a bal of glass where he can see everything through what people are doing.

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
sjoerie said:
In my opinion barra is not an admin abuser. He's a fair admin in my eyes. Hell yeah every1 make's mistake's.

Hard to see how long a zombie is afk specially when some1 wants to kill an afk zomb that than knife's back. ( i hate that trick also) Barra handled that fair but he couldn't know that the zomb was afk for only a few seconds. He hasn't a bal of glass where he can see everything through what people are doing.

Yes but fake afk IS ALLOWED check every page on forum and PDF file ^^ But he's a fair person, everybody makes mistakes, no worries.

sjoerie

1 May 2011
MisterPringles said:
sjoerie said:

Yes but fake afk IS ALLOWED check every page on forum and PDF file ^^ But he's a fair person, everybody makes mistakes, no worries.

I know it's allowed but people fake afk to knife others... annoying

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
that's a way of tricking people, if there would be a zombie apocalypse you wouldn't rush towards the zombies hoping they won't react.. stay safe. always.

doesn't matter if it's a game, put your life in first place and don't get close to zombies if you don't want to get caught by surprise ;)

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
People have faked AFK in many many games.

Use all tricks imagineable, it's a game.

ᴙᴀiᴎᴅᴙᴑᴘᴢ

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2011
I think Barra has been a fair and fun admin. It sounds like he was justified in his actions, maybe the length of ban time could have been shortened if Veritas had just asked nicely.