Woozu

15 Jun 2022
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Woozu

SteamID STEAM_0:1:7304914

Ban/Gag reason bhop scripts

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
i was lastly banned on early january from my allowed alt account. i then made a handshow that i had sent to a staff member and he then apparently sent it to the admin team to be checked but there were more no's than yes's. i have now uploaded a video 2 days and then niko said "you can only get unbanned through threads". i probably should have done this instead of sending it to an admin in dms before but here we are.
now i have 2 handshows, one was sent to the admin team im pretty sure as it got 30+ views but the other was not i think as it still got 7. i heard that a problem was that you couldnt see my task manager nor did you see my mouse which ive done my best to fix in the more recent and unknown handshow. i can send them again if they are allowed to be reviewed but through dm as i talk and thats quite private. let me know how it goes forward and i apologize for the inconvenience ive caused in earlier threads, i acted irrational and will do my best that it doesnt happen again.

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Hello again Woozu.
I was the one that sent the video to the rest of the admin team,but,as said in earlier request ,these videos do not provide enough info so that you can be unbanned.
It's a little bit impossible for you to bhop like this,get so many perfect streaks and get flagged all the time,even when you are using your spacebar to jump.( or SHIFT if I remember correctly).
However since we have had this discussion before,I will not elaborate any further,ban will most likely stay as it is,unless someone else has a different opinion.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Denied
Hi Woozu,I was the admin that banned you this time.It seems like what you do is not humanly possible without the use of some external software.I mean you have been flagged over 10 times in the past week,consistantly hitting 85-87% perf,which most of our skilled bhoppers can't even do that often.Also,seems like you don't even use your mwheel to bhop,which makes your jumps much more less explainable.Nobody in the whole history of cs has bhopped that successfully without binding his jumping to mousewheel.Furthermore,you use some spectator tool so you can see who spectates you and when,taunting the player every time they see you and of course never jumping in the meantime so you don't get caught.However,since you say you have proof of you bhopping in videos,I would gladly like to see them and discuss so maybe your ban is reverted once again.

About the spectating part,you are right it mostly happened on office maps but also happened on canals,rush and maybe more maps as I can't exactly remember now.It is weird that when we play everyone sees you phooning all around the map but as soon as someone tries to watch you,you do absolutely nothing.About the flat ground bhops now,such explanation can't justify the flags you keep getting,plus on cbble I saw you getting speed boost for bhop as soon as you crouch jumped to a higher place,which indicates you being able to manipulate uneven ground too and not just flat ground.All the signs lead to you using some sort of ,let's say ",external help".

Upon further discussion,your videos do not provide enough proof for your ban to be lifted.Therefore,you will remain permanently banned from playing in our servers.Take care.

Most admins spend time in spec anyway,but you sure know when any of them specifically watch you.And so you go on to barely even do what you were doing before they were watching you.The way I see it is that you were given a chance and after your unban things only got worse with you getting flagged the whole time and your unusual behaviour when being watched on top of that.You cannot convince me otherwise.Decision is final.

No misunderstandings from my side.Now you can politely go and take your childish behaviour with you.

This had already been handled here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-protest-a-punishment-woozu.13738/

You are welcome to get a new copy of the game and play (fair) on a new account, but we dont unban for scripting. But know that a new account might get banned again if you continue to use your helpers, mate.

Hello mate,

I appreciate your kind and mature behaviour regarding your ban, but i have to deny your offer to send me video material as I see no scenario it would proof me anything. And additionally I have to decline your unban request as I share our admin's opinion regarding your ban.

Maybe you find another SPA/HA who doubts your ban or wants to see your recordings, if not this still counts:

You are welcome to get a new copy of the game and play (fair) on a new account, but we dont unban for scripting. But know that a new account might get banned again if you continue to use your helpers, mate.

88% with Spacebar is not possible.

It's still not possible with spacebar to reach 88% perf without any kind of cheat. So it doesnt matter.

You already sent videos previously, they aren't relevant and don't prove or disprove anything. Logs are not necessarily perfect, but at a certain point it also can't be discounted when it keeps happening. Whichever admin you spoke with probably wasn't aware of what easy said in your previous request which is why they directed you back here. You've already established previously that you use spacebar to bhop, or rather right shift but it is effectively the same action, and to bhop at the level you were achieving with a keyboard would be a statistical anomaly at best. Now could you have insane muscle memory and could you truly just be one of if not the best spacebar bhopper on the entire game, that could be the case, but the pure odds of any player being able to achieve the consistency you managed with your jumps while using a keyboard is astronomical, we're talking about muscle memory tuned to fractions of a second with next to zero room for error, it isn't something that can be done so consistently regardless of training or hours put into it or anything else, the abilities you're claiming to have are effectively inhuman.

Regarding your initial ban and then unban, it was a mistaken understanding of what was being logged, but after that point was when a number of bhops were achieved in a short period of time which align more with what I've said above, this is why you were banned again.

But again, could there be a chance you've done it all legit, sure, but you have to understand what we're seeing from our side and just how unlikely it is for someone to naturally achieve what you did. And the videos you sent before don't change any of what I said above. I'm sorry but with all that in mind we have to believe you're using some kind of assistance and therefore will not unban your account.

DMs are not used to deal with unban/ban requests.

All documentation must stay here.

My suggestion is to get a new copy of CS:S and enjoy the game again (without whatever was being used to achieve the statistically impossible stats). Should this be a miracle from a godsent bhopper I'm gonna argue that it sucks, but if we were to unban you with the logs we got on you, we would have to unban a lot of other players (and stop banning future players) because of the precedent. That is just not acceptable given the odds.

No because its not possible to reach 88% and 91% with spacebar. accept your ban and do what niko said if you want to play again and stop using scripts.

Also,do not try to convince the team you were falsely banned YET AGAIN.Since you opened your new account you have already been flagged dozens of times,and other players have already been suspicious of you,let alone the admin team.
Your handshows and your countless demos prove nothing,you havent hit a good streak in none of them so you cannot keep using them as concrete proof you are legit,because sir you are not.Stop thinking you can fool everyone.You have had your second chance to play on our servers and you decide to act/play the same way as you did before and even more blatantly.You for sure knew how to avoid any admin watching you have proof by alternating your playstyle to look like a complete bot and barely jumping,another admin who has been on to you can confirm this as well.Furthermore,
Perf:: 86.0
Avg: 1.0 / 400.2
[2:03 AM]
with spacebar??? Like come on...and this is not even the first time....I personally will not be hearing any more of your excuses,any SPA/HA can take over from here.I have nothing more to say to you.

You have been flagged 7 times these past days, with a perf of 86% and 400 speed on spacebar which is not possible. and since you have been recording demos so much, do you have any demo that shows you bhopping when you get flagged? I actaully specced you for over 1 hour today and when i left you get flagged 3 times 5 minutes after i leave. and again getting 86% perf with spacebar is not possible without some kind of plugin/mdx bypass/script. and to explain this to you (which you probably already know) here you go

Heres a mdx stats from a hacker that bypassed mdx with 300 fps 0 catapult<122><STEAM_0:1:5327214><> Avg: 3.782154/528.870666 Perf: 0.920077 bhop_darkness -1524.804077 4164.516601 86.517425 Last: 2 2 3 5 5 2 3 3 4 7 3 3 4 3 7 6 4 4 5 3 3 2 4 4 6 2 4 4 4 4

Now, just to explain it, they bypass macrodox aka TOG that we are using by sending "legit jumps" and "fake scrolls" so basically they hold down space, and usually the hack (if setup properly) will give you a 10-20% sync increase over legit, making you seem really good at timing but usually its easily detectable because if you saw this guy get 80-90% sync every time on 300, that's a ban because it just isn't possible. FPS plays a big role in spotting someone with a mdx by-passer.

I have also been watching some videos you have sent us and can confirm you play with fps_max 300.

I saw the demo and all I have to say is that in the first 7-8 minutes it is nothing too crazy.But after that,which includes the last 2 lives you played as infected,every bhop you start is perfect and everytime you jump you gain incredible amounts of speed.I repeat.You gain incredible amounts of speed.Every single time you start bhopping.For 10 minutes.Using spacebar(or shift or whatever you use on keyboard other than mousewheel).Simply impossible.The demo I recorded not long ago is proof you are scripting as the plugin in my game showed.But,if the demo you just sent under the name of demohi_4.dem was on my game and the plugin was on or I could see what keys you are pressing,I see potentially over 2-3 flags in the span of 10 minutes mate..Which probably did happen as most of your flags were on zm_eh_palace map..I've seen some great bhoppers on our servers doing all sorts of crazy jumps using their mousewheel,over 6000 hours of practice and haven't been flagged more than 1 or 2 times EVER while playing on our servers and in some insane logic of yours,in your total of 20 hours connected on the server you have been flagged dozens times more than our most skillful hoppers.Not a single chance in the world.

Sour is talking about 7 flags in the past few days,not in total,do not change words to your advantage.If we talk about getting flagged since you opened your new account,I would go with it being a two-digit number of times.

Like i said getting a perf with over 70% with fps_max 300 is very hard (i play with 300 fps mousewheel and i have been doing it since 2006) i have been flagged a couple of times with months apart and we have had world record bhoppers playing on our servers many many times, and also spacebars jumpers which usually play on fps_max 30. in no way is it possible to get 80+ perf everyday on max_fps 300. I suggest you go to your bed and revalute your life of hacks.

Woozu I will respond to you one last time, this is not an invitation to send me more dms, I will tell you this once and that's that.

You could be legit, you could just be the best bhopper in the entire game, but the odds of it are simply not in your favor. As I told you before, the chances of you just being legit with everything we know are more than small enough for us to feel confident in issuing bans. No amount of random videos will change that, we believe we have enough to be reasonably confident in issuing bans on your accounts because the odds of you being completely legit with all the information we have are just too small. If you are truly legit then I am sorry, but this is our stance. That's the last thing I'll say on this matter.

Read and still denied,as SPA already said,no need for further explaining.

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
Thanks for the reply first of all. Yes, I remember the words you have said quite well, that there is not enough proof provided in these videos.

But I have a question. All you guys have, are an absurd amount of bhop anticheat flags from me. You guys know pretty well such a flag can be done falsely if a well enough bhopper gets a lot of perfs in a row, so having flags is not the reason you guys banned me as its indeed possible to get them without any cheats. The reason you guys banned me is because how many i was able to get or in short you are banning me for doing something that is possible VERY often. You guys dont have any clues that point to a bhop script do you? I offer cam recorded footage of me getting these flags but you guys dont care? 5 threads, ive tried explain everything i do and so much more and nothing helps? I offer doing anything and still nothing? Just because i get way more flags for simply being better while using right shift to jump? Is there a skill ceiling on flags that i just simply passed or what? You guys have nothing except the number of flags and you guys still dont believe me? Even after having provided cam videos and so much more and asking for something that would be enough proof for you. But that thing doesnt even exist, you guys just trust the numbers and dont care if i pull off the same thing with handcam and showing a task manager.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
honestly a cam video cannot really prove much as an average bhop.exe can still do that without showing on camera.

Given the circumstances and the predominant chance that we're right vs us being wrong it's safer to err on the side of keeping the ban.

Reactions: Tirant

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
What about my keypresses? Are these fake too? The musclememory build in that and the strafes, was that put in account too? If a cam video really isnt enough, please tell me, is there anything i can do that can make a change?
Thanks for the reply
Also there is another video that shows the monitor pov, nobody viewed that idk if it helps or anything.

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
i wanted to edit the message but i cant anympre as 20 mins passed so here is the whole message with the changes again, sorry xd...

What about my keypresses? Are these fake too? The musclememory build in that and the strafes, was that put in account too? And if i can ask that what exactly gives you guys that predominant chance of being right? I would sure love to know...
If a cam video with showing task manager as some admins according to soup requested really isnt enough, please tell me, is there anything i can do that can make a change? Anything that would give enough proof for you guys to totally think im legit?
There also is a monitor pov ive recorded with shadowplay so you can look at the game a bit closer and everything but it seems like nobody looks at it as it got the same views as it had a week ago.

Nontheless, thanks for the reply

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
1679614865306.png

My paint skills are not exceptional but here's an explanation of how plausible it is.

There's a few more things I'm not including to avoid feeding ideas to coders.

you spend approximately 20 ticks in air and you have 1 tick of time to hit a perfect jump, bhop.exe can make it way easier to time it. I know it because I wrote bhop cheats in my life.

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
This explains how you can write bhop cheats and and how you can make it undetectable but i swear i dont use anything, i dont even know how to code. You havent answered the question about my keypresses, are they not good timed or anything. Most important question is what i can do to get unbanned though, is there really nothing that would proof anything to you? As i said all you guys rely on are the flags and the numbers and odds but you dont have anything else, showing how a cheat works doesnt show if i use it. I have 6333 hours on css if you want to see a picture of that tell me, i am very well advanced in terms of strafing as i showed later in the video, does that not show anything about my experience related to movement? If you wanted i can go ahead and give you theory on how strafing works and you would learn something new on god. As i said before, really nothing that can proof it to you? We can go on discord and i can do live with my phone but thats quite a lot of effort for a busy person like you id assume.

Thanks for the reply, and for the effort of creating a paint image to show how a cheat would work i guess.

Reactions: SyntX

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
a webcam video really doesn't prove anything because the resolution is too low (in terms of time). youtube videos are 60fps at best, most webcams are below 30fps which means that a single frame takes longer than 33ms which is longer than 2 ticks. everything mixed together plus the human eye not being robotic makes it impossible to validate anything.

I will also not take DMs into consideration, I've said it multiple times, everything has to be in a thread, that's why I even went as far as unlocking this one.

What I will say is that there's tons of ways to deceive/hide cheats, it's extremely simple. My suggestion, IF (and it's a big IF) you're not cheating: make a new account, css is dirt cheap. bind jump to mwheeldown like 99.9% of the bhoppers and do it that way, you will risk nothing ever again because we all have been doing it for years just fine.

Edit: btw strafes have absolutely 0 bearing on the detection here. you could trigger the same warning jumping on the spot.

Last edited:

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
But strafes are the more skillful and consistent action. If somebody is not good at strafing and gets flagged constantly thats way more suspicious as they are not good at the most important part of bhopping being the speed gaining and simply dont really understand the way bhopping even works so how should they be able to hit perfs so perfectly. I have good strafes and know how bhopping and strafing works in detail and can pull that off aswell. So is strafing really that irrelevant? I dont think so and i dont understand why you then even discuss when you look at it in such an extreme way. You are literally saying that there are so many ways to hide a cheat that its impossible to show that im not using one and about the cam video you are also going into the smallest of details. You are saying that the quality is too bad as it technically can only record every 2nd tick in game and the human eye not being robotic. I didnt ask you to scan every picture in the entire video with your human eye i am asking you to see and realize a good sense of timing with my keypresses. Why are you judging this so harsh? How am i supposed to proof anything if you take even the slightest of things into account, its simply not possible. All you have are statistics, you dont have anything else, the things that do speak for my legitness are just all invalid as there is technically a way that i can fake that aswell.

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
yes, strafes are irrelevant, for what it's worth if strafing well legitimates a better bhop I'd include auto-strafing in my bhop.exe

What I'm saying is that it's rather easy and safe to detect too good to be true hops while it's almost impossible to prove someone is legit. You can only assume everyone is legit until detection is made. upon repeated detection the assumption is no longer valid.

We assume you're using a bhop helper, there is virtually nothing you can do to prove you're not cheating outside of driving/flying to switzerland, sitting down at my PC and bhopping on my clean system in front of my eyes.

It's cheaper to get a fresh copy of CS:S and demonstrate a clean record as I described above.

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
I think there is no point for me trying to change your mind as i have no more new arguments. A shame it is as it is but it is what is.

Thanks for taking your time it really means a lot to me, especially as you are such a high up and that you really took your time replying to me. One last question i have. If i was legit, on a scale from 1-10, how inhuman/crazy is what i am pulling off if were indeed telling the truth? I really have no relation if thats crazy or not so id love to hear an answer.

Thanks in advance and i wish you a great continuing life and the best luck on fixing the vip problems!

Edit: I am german so a travel to the schweitz wouldnt be too distant especially when living in the south of germany but im still a minor without cash and i dont think i will go to switzerland for this. But thanks for the offer lmao