Invalid [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: DarkWarrior

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Hello!
I wouldnt say he is spamming, he is being friendly towards other players (for the most time).
Maybe sometimes he might write more messages than a usual player, but its to different players and not spamming.

Janno

Mapper
12 Nov 2020
Germany
i know, its a other kind of spamming , the main point is the distraction of the players and admins with imaginary accusations.

he do it every day when a admin is online, and also to the same admins, ask them , i would say it is spamming with a long pause.

Otherwise i have no problem with DarkWarrior but he distract players and admins with his accusations, i want to play and
and not to deal with imaginary accusations and admins also dont like it, I think.

he is trolling and trolls need food ,(reactions) they provocate so long until they get a reaction.

a short chat ban around 3 month would help to stop it.

Last edited:

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
I guess I know what you mean. I also got told that he keeps telling people and admins that we are racists and such stuff. Would really love to see any evidence of the nonsense he is talking lately. But I wouldn't call it spam, it's rather some kind of provocation or trying to damage the reputation of other players.

Even so I sometimes had to laugh when I heard what things he wrote. Especially his accusation that we are always joining the server when he is only just to provoke him! For players like us that join the server multiple times a day, it is so obvious that we sit at home all day, reload player list every few minutes to check if he is online so that we finally have a reason to join again! xD

From my point of view he is rather damaging his own reputation with the way he is acting. But if it bothers you, then maybe admins can warn him to stop false accusations unless he can provide some valid evidence from server chatlogs or similar. And if he still continues afterwards, a gag might be fair enough I guess?!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Stepping in for a few words too.

General:

1. Neither do we ban nor gag by hlstats-chatlog links nor do we issue banlengths suggested by reporting members mate. We never did, we never will. We have our standards and those standards ensure a fair treatment for all players over the years.
2. An ingame screenshot as valid proof is always needed for gag requests

Who knew wether foul language or offenses had already been handled in game or by previous mutes? Players would start to report others by chat log and in many cases players would be sanctioned more than once which would soon end up in unfair situations and most likely abusive reports.

Regarding this request:

1. It is invalid (see above. No proof was given)
2. He reported in game chat twice to be harrassed by a group of regular players when I was online, but when I asked him for details he ignored me both times. I did check the chat logs of the players he accused and didnt find anything in the last days at least. This doesnt mean that there was no heat anytime on the servers, it just means that he either complains for nothing or about situations that are older than I investigated.

Also mind: The written word works always harder than the spoken. There is no emotion visible when chatting (except for emojis maybe). What might be a funny joke for the writer is maybe a disrespectful or offensive chat for others.

Besides: I agree with Data. With wrong accusations this player's reputation suffers naturally.

Janno

Mapper
12 Nov 2020
Germany
it is how it is , i do this report only for the community (including me) .

I ignore him activly but other have to do it too

otherwise it wouldn't get better with trolls .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Reason of report : Those who say nothing also have no problem