• the_golden_egg_2.jpg
    the_golden_egg_2.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 129
  • The Golden Egg.jpg
    The Golden Egg.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 136

TheGoldenEgg

30 Sep 2021
So I said that because I was at a moment of anger because oxin_core was teaming (knifing and throwing nade) to get us killed and he succeed at it, unfortunately I couldn't record him because I was busy fighting zombies, and Doron used this as a way to blackmail me,
he was complaining about another player teaming (30 mins later and after rounds) and I said to him out of joke "It is you" but because he lacks sense of humour he said that he will report me for something, why didn't you "Doron" report me right away when i insulted ? not rounds later because you found what i said "It is you" offending ?, Admins i'm sorry about this insult because Oxin_core made me angry, But why is this guy "Doron" reporting me just because he didn't like it when i said "it is you" when i was joking?

Reactions: denied

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
I will start this handling with some links.
@denied https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/who-is-allowed-to-write-in-ban-unban-requests.1222/ Please make sure you read this, in this case all that is under Ban requests.
@denied https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/how-to-take-and-attach-a-proof-to-your-ban-gag-request.3383/ Please read what is under Screenshot section.
@TheGoldenEgg You know better, that we do not allow insults, I am considering this as a mid to heavy insult, therefore a gag will be issued on your account. As long as there isn't any proof that oxin_core have ruined the gameplay I cannot take any action against the player. I will recommend you to bind a button in order to start recording a demo, that way next time you can come with proof in your defense.
@Doron Thank you for your request, the reported player will be gagged for a determent period of time.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Thanks for handling this @K4marad.

Just to make it clear for the interested reader, let me add some explainations:

1. Who is allowed to answer in a (un)ban/(un)gag request? Only the reported person, the reporting person, the admin(s) in charge are allowed to answer in a forum request. In rare cases other parties might give further information (like provide further proof), but no non-admin is supposed to give feedback regarding our rules, as they can't know them exactly. So did @denied, his given information is wrong (see 2.).
2. What is legid proof in a gag request? Screenshots are not only accepted but necessary for any chat related request (gag request).
3. Why had @TheGoldenEgg been gagged? We are sorry you experienced this teaming situation, we know it can be frustrating. But instead of breaking the rules yourself (like insulting or in another example blocking a player that blocked you before) you should stay calm and record the situation to open a ban report if no admin is online. Just like in real world we do not tolerate vigilantism on our servers.

Reactions: K4marad

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Reactions: TheGoldenEgg