1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Crouch Hunting!

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
Crouch Hunting!

ahahahahahahaha man this was just too good to be true, u pumped em so hard with that pump action too btw, really enjoyed song and edit bro, rolling credits at the end were awesome as well xD

10/10 video

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece

Made two separate videos,one is clips from me playing as infected,second is from me playing with the trusty shotgun and dualies.Pick your preferred style and I hope you enjoy!

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021

Made two separate videos,one is clips from me playing as infected,second is from me playing with the trusty shotgun and dualies.Pick your preferred style and I hope you enjoy!

Or or and hear me out, we pick both 😉

• Love
Reactions: Soup^

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
A CSS retrospective video with Zombie Mod at its heart [MIC ACTIVE]

Featuring my good friend and Plaguefest ZM legend, Lava.

• Love
Reactions: Soup^

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
Just wanted to extend a warm Thank You to @Nikooo777 and all those who are helping to run this server, it's because of you guys that so many of us have been able to create friendships and memories that will last a lifetime.

@YoungBuck @easy @Blue™ @Soup^ @Molsted @SOUR @Slowian @Soph @Dhoudz @POWHA @ashy @Nkz @Randale @Melisa

The above is just a little 5min nostalgia video I made to share with old friends who have gone inactive, I'm sure we all have someone, if not loads of ppl we miss from the good ol days!

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Just wanted to extend a warm Thank You to @Nikooo777 and all those who are helping to run this server, it's because of you guys that so many of us have been able to create friendships and memories that will last a lifetime.

@YoungBuck @easy @Blue™ @Soup^ @Molsted @SOUR @Slowian @Soph @Dhoudz @POWHA @ashy @Nkz @Randale @Melisa

The above is just a little 5min nostalgia video I made to share with old friends who have gone inactive, I'm sure we all have someone, if not loads of ppl we miss from the good ol days!
This guy is from another universe !

• Haha
Reactions: Sauce

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

the sick part is that it's not just memories, it's still reality! this wouldn't be possible without all of you <3

• Love
Reactions: YoungBuck and Sauce