event ideas

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
  • Idea 1: Double rank points on V1 during weekends and maybe a chance for players to win VIP for Christmas ?
  • Idea 2: Basically what is said in Idea 1,but with a twist:
Saturday: SMGS Only
Sunday: Shotguns Only

• Haha
Reactions: SyntX

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
  • Idea 1: Double rank points on V1 during weekends and maybe a chance for players to win VIP for Christmas ?
  • Idea 2: Basically what is said in Idea 1,but with a twist:
Saturday: SMGS Only
Sunday: Shotguns Only
I remember doing idea 1 a couple of years ago, nobody really cared :(

I don't know if it's worth the effort again, we can probably just do silly things on V1 to have fun on the weekend if enough people continue to participate

Ciftyfent

Donator
9 Dec 2020
I like the Event Idea from last Year Halloween Event. Make Special Tags for Weapon kills and Event Tags with VIP Prices 😁

Ciftyfent

Donator
9 Dec 2020
Also how about monthly VIP winning for the Best ranked player overall?

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
On V3 or V1? If it's on V3, then that is an encourage into using autosniper.
Not sure if this is a good idea I am suggesting,but it could be implemented on the next rank reset and autosnipers can be excluded?

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
I think there was such an event, last years hallowen weapon tag, where players were encouraged to use the so called "unconventional weapons", like shotguns, SMG, scout.
Autosniper, normal sniper, p90 and other conventional ones were excluded.

Ciftyfent

Donator
9 Dec 2020
I think there was such an event, last years hallowen weapon tag, where players were encouraged to use the so called "unconventional weapons", like shotguns, SMG, scout.
Autosniper, normal sniper, p90 and other conventional ones were excluded.

Yes and this was a cool Idea

v_v

19 Apr 2024
Event idea: make a one day event where a lot of props (vending machines, couch, beds, etc) spawn on each map, so people can build great barricade bases to fight against them smelly fatty zombiez

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Event idea: make a one day event where a lot of props (vending machines, couch, beds, etc) spawn on each map, so people can build great barricade bases to fight against them smelly fatty zombiez
That sounds like fps fever dream ngl

• Haha
Reactions: SyntX

v_v

19 Apr 2024
What map? you were talking about an event idea? Spawning alot of props will make the server likely to crash and people have 10 fps :p
Ahhh about the prop thing ^^

Yeah that's very probably, did not thougth about that haha

Reactions: SOUR

In Yan

4 Mar 2024
Even if you put aside the fps problem, it is unlikely that there is already a ready-made script that will spawn props and that can be immediately integrated into the server, and it is unlikely that someone will create such a script for the sake of rare use. In addition, Elite Hunters are not about the classic building of barricades, as on some servers that once existed. And although your idea is good, there is a completely different philosophy of the game, and barricades almost do not fit into it.

v_v

19 Apr 2024
Even if you put aside the fps problem, it is unlikely that there is already a ready-made script that will spawn props and that can be immediately integrated into the server, and it is unlikely that someone will create such a script for the sake of rare use. In addition, Elite Hunters are not about the classic building of barricades, as on some servers that once existed. And although your idea is good, there is a completely different philosophy of the game, and barricades almost do not fit into it.
You are right, it's gotta be really hard to create a script like that. I know this server isn't like the old barricade ones, but I've noticed most people enjoy a lot maps with a combination of everything (barricade+hunting+camping), although camping maps are very famous (cbble, marbble..., but these maps most of the time are the first ones in the nomination list and people just press 4 or 5 for the shake of it. Sometimes no one nominates these maps but they still appear the first in the list).

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
It is quite literally impossible for a map to appear at the top of the list if it wasn't nominated, so let me just put that belief to rest for you...

Reactions: v_v

Molsted

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Mapper
13 Dec 2020
It is quite literally impossible for a map to appear at the top of the list if it wasn't nominated, so let me just put that belief to rest for you...
what if no maps were nominated though

Reactions: v_v