GamerMaus BH

للغة العربية

24 Jul 2012
Your reasons are ridiculous and you think thats right when every admin tells that macros are scripts like parrots. macros arent cheats and close this thread

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
my reasons are based on the fact that using a macro will allow you to go from point A to point B faster than somebody with a normal mouse. No need to prove me wrong because i have a mouse that can have macros and i know the feeling.

since going faster is a disadvantage and using a macro will make you go faster, it's not allowed.

tell me what is ridiculus in this ;)

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
It's not a silly rule after all. Even Minecraft servers ban people for using macros(such as auto shooting etc.).

And if somebody just can't be asked to get good at at game and let programs make them look more pro, then be my guest but it WILL get you banned/perm banned in most MMO, Gun games out there. You are allowed to use your gaming mice to get faster DPI, have a more controllable aim(smoother movements) but using it in ways to get an advantage to other people that have learned how to play pro, are not.

I would like to ask the elite-hunterz admins about a GamermouseBh. I want to know if its forbidden to use a macro to bunny hop and if yes please tell me why.

my reasons are based on the fact that using a macro will allow you to go from point A to point B faster than somebody with a normal mouse. No need to prove me wrong because i have a mouse that can have macros and i know the feeling.
since going faster is a disadvantage and using a macro will make you go faster, it's not allowed.

tell me what is ridiculus in this ;)

He did answere your question. I hope that this cleared the problem out. Besides I hope that you'll have fun ingame :)

Last edited:

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
BTW I wanna say this for future reference in case someone thinks its allowed to use macros in css.

Think of it like this: Is it fair to be able to hold a button that shoots a pistol/handgun like a rifle? Just because it is possible to do that with shotgun doesn't mean it should automatically be allowed for pistols. In real life, you have to pull the trigger every time you want to shoot a bullet out of the pistol (not talking about 3-burst :p)

Thus it should also not be allowed to keep hold of a button that spams +jump to the extent that you can't fail a single jump. I mean bunnyhopping isn't that hard after all, I took the 'time' to learn it, I don't wanna brag or anything but I couldn't bhop when I started zm. I decided to learn how to bhop. Now I can almost say I am a very good bhopper. Everyone else should do so too :).