[Go-Free SURF servers] Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper_

3 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Casper_

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:149539486

What is your ingame name: Casper_

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198259344700/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): united states

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I Can speak 5 languages if needed but i speak english.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play aircontrol, kitsune, rookie, beginner, and utopia.

Past admin experience: I've been a admin on sG servers and eGO but I stop playing the servers because everyone was getting really mean and freekilling everyone. BTW, They were jail servers. Also I've been an admin on this one little surf server but really didn't have a name.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): You should choose me more then the applicants beacause I've been playing on the server for like 1 year on a lot of different accounts such as screds, smurf for life, codingOG, codingisOG and many more. Also to make the server better and make sure people are following the rules. And respecting others. And I would be a VERY active admin on all the servers if needed. Hope you chose me to be admin.

sincerely

`Casper_

Tell us something about yourself: Well I'm not all a average 14 year old, but I'm a Nag 1 mx rider on a 125cc (National Age Group). My life is awesome, because I get all A's in school and I am very respectful to others. I also help others when need. Let me tell you a real life story on what I did to save someone. So here it is, So one day I was in a car and I saw a BIG crash. So a lot of people just looked at the car and drove away so I told my mom to pull over. I cross the rode and I drag this 240 pound guys I think and I saved his life. SO there is the story on how I help people. Well that ends it about my life.

sincerely

`Casper_

Referred by:

benrb

4 Apr 2016
U.S.
[Go-Free SURF] benrb

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70783264

What is your ingame name: BOT Bot

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101832256/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States, Ohio

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on all the 24/7 servers Nikooo777 own's.

Past admin experience: I have never been an admin on a CS:GO server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin because I really enjoy these servers Nikooo777 own's and I want to help out with controlling the servers from spammers etc.

Tell us something about yourself: I play soccer and have been playing soccer for 11 years.

Referred by: WhispEr

foxi

4 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] foxi

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:29429600

What is your ingame name: foxi

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/foxi_Illenium/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Portugal

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Portuguese, Spanish and a little bit of french but not much

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Western European Summer Time (WEST) +0100 UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf-EU] Beginner 24/7 Timer|Rank-by go-free.info I play preety much every day =)

Past admin experience: I've never been an Admin before but if you let me I'm looking forward for the experience.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I'd like to be an Admin in this server because this is the server I play the most, (not making this up), ever since I passed the map for the first time I never stoped playing and I really like the server for me to be able to monetorize it and be able to keep it in a good, friendly, enjoiable(not sure about this word sorry xD) envoirment.

Tell us something about yourself: Well I love CS:GO but I have pretty much gave up on mm since the derank update wich made me go all the way from MG II to GN1 so I only play surf at this point, in real life I'm about 180 cm I play Volley ball and Soccer but I always have time for cs go =) .

Referred by:

blair

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2016
New Hampshire
[Go-Free SURF] blairr

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79472243

What is your ingame name: Blair

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NegroVoices/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): New Hampshire

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT -5:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): All GoFree surf servers

Past admin experience: no

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on the GoFree servers, not only because i play on them all the time, but i have also made friends with a good amount of people on the servers while playing and always try to help people out with giving them tips on how to surf, or better there time. On top of that i feel like at some points of the day there are not many admins on, and because of that, there are always people being racist, yelling into their, and ruining other peoples fun, i believe if i were to be an admin i could limit the amount of these things that go on and make it a place everyone can enjoy

Tell us something about yourself: A couple things about myself are that i love to snowboard. go on hikes around my area, Hang out with friends, and over the course of the next year or so i plan on going to college for culinary arts and then work as a sous chef at the restaurant i work at.

Referred by: no

cimok2000

6 Apr 2016
Wales
[Go-Free SURF] cimok2000

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107137894

What is your ingame name: cimok2000

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cimok2000/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Wales, UK

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15, 16 in May.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak English and Welsh.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I mostly play on Surf Aircontrol, but sometimes will play on others.

Past admin experience: I have been Admin of another Surf Server, i was on everyday doing Admin stuff, and had fun doing it, the owner said i did a great job, and i got picked because i was doing Admin stuff anyways. I have been Admin on Minecrafts Servers, also on Arma 2 Takistan Life Servers, which are pretty hard to admin on. I have also been admin on Garry's Mod DarkRP servers, and other servers on Garrys Mod, like Surf and Bhop.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): This server is a great and amazing server to play on for Aircontrol, and other Surf Maps, and it has helped me get better at Surf as a hole, so, if i could give back, by helping as Admin, this is a great time to give back, the server is always got lots of people on it, and not always an Admin on who will do stuff about others (No Offense to any Admins here). And i also love the job of being Admin, because its a very serious thing to do in games, which, most of the time, are not that serious (Unless its Competitive).

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 15 year old boy from Wales, who loves doing what he does everyday, I love making new friends and playing on games with them everyday. I play CS:GO and other games as a fun, and a professional state. As i have a team named Team ATOMIC, who we hope, can get into the ESL one year. I have been diagnosed with something named ADHD (Its a sort of Anger Disability) And, from this, some people would think that i would go angry if someone said, "Shut Up Mate", but i wouldnt, i have full control over it, unless someone, like, comes to my house and burns it down (Unlike that will happen). I also love making new friends to talk, play and a have fun everyday with, this is something exciting for me, because, in real life, i dont really have friends who are not on the Internet. But, this is why gaming is my favourite thing to do, and Surf is something i love to do everyday. I am a very friendly person, very hyperactive and fun to talk to (I think to myself anyways :p), and I enjoy Surf much, and love playing CS:GO much. (Still trying to get a knife though, every case i open, i get a blue :() Still) I hope this is enough to read through :p My life, well my life is a fun life, playing Video Games every day, then going to school, then coming home, and playing games, then going to bed, what a great day, and to keep me fit and healthy, I go biking to Llandegla every Friday, after school, which is fun and awesome to do. Ohh, and i also love doing the ":p" face (Its more of a habit :p) And i wish you a good day!

Referred by: No.

WellhellotherexD

7 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] WellhellotherexD

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:168586020

What is your ingame name: wellhellotherexD

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198297437769/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England, London

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 23

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Irish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Im BST so i am one hour ahead of UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on all the servers of the Gofree surf servers it just depends on the surf map i wanna play at the time

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on your servers because i think i could help alot of the new players to get better at surfing therefore making them want to surf more on your servers and also to sort out the bad players being mean to people, I can be very kind to the new and returning players but also when players are being cruel to people and being mean without stopping then i can be cruel as well using the tools you provide to your admins but I would use the powers provided wisely not abusing my powers and not going around saying im an admin dont get rude or ill ban you, I would not waste my power only saying im an admin when it counts and people need to be kicked or banned also if players need help. Thats why i think i could be a great admin for your servers

Tell us something about yourself: I love surfing on csgo, Im a skateboarder I love doing things that people wont normally try i guess.

Referred by: I was not referrred by anyone i saw the ad in-game

Rectof

8 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Rectof

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79335043

What is your ingame name: Rectof

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Rectof

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13 (Mature)

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_rookie
surf_beginner
surf_aircontrol_ksf

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to become an admin on your servers, to enforce the rules and keep a friendly and safe environment, in my 2 months playing on your servers, i have only seen ONE admin, i feel while being added to the admin team i can help the server grow and have a strong player database!

Tell us something about yourself: Out of counter-strike, i play minecraft, battlefield, and i love to do parkour with my friends. I'm a pretty nice guy once you get to know me, and have no trouble controlling my emotions.

Referred by:

CameronShreeve

8 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] CameronShreeve

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104806344

What is your ingame name: CamHS

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CameronShreeve

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): UK

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 21/02/2001

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No sorry

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Rookie Surf_beginner and Surf_fruits

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I am 15 years old and play counter strike alot. (around 7 hours a day on school days and around 10-15 hours on weekends/ school holidays) i always see people needing admin support on servers and i would like to dedicate my time to hrlping them when they need support from admin, also i would like something new to do with counter strike as competitive is getting a bit plain after around 1000 games.

Tell us something about yourself: i am 15 years old, i play for a local football team, i love going to the gym, i have just started my gcse's at my local secondary school, i love computer and xbox games but mainly devote all my time to counter strike

Referred by: no

Gingee

10 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Gingee

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61270480

What is your ingame name: Gingee >B/S Keys BTC

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GingeeOG/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Florida USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): US EDT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 Surf_Rookie_Fix

Past admin experience: I was an admin for the trade network known as "Alias Server Network" it is known as one of the biggest trading communities in trading.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I play on this surf rookie server every single day and I feel like I could help make it's community more tolerable and make the server more enjoyable to play on. In trade servers there can be a lot of interruptions, insults, scammers, etc and this is why I think I am very certified for this position, I can not only help with people completing the map (i have #26th highest time at (2:39.80) but I can also give trade advice, protect people from potential scammers/hijackers and also I am always a good help to anyone who may be confused about the server etc.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a full time student at the University of Florida which is ranked #14 in the US for its education. I have been trading/playing on csgo for around 2 years and I have been surfing for about a year. I am mainly interested in gaming entertainment and I like the idea of helping people get away from their daily lives to help them enjoy some time surfing or just generally playing the game. I am a Business Administration Major at my college as well.

Referred by: No

simmie111

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
9 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] simmie111

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:52371745

What is your ingame name: Simmie

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065009219/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Netherlands

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak dutch and German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): I live in +1 (paris)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Utopia and Beginner surf #2

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Well i think i can be of good use. There are at the moment not a lot of admins online and this can be irritating when we need one. I think that i can be that person. I am a mature person who will not make stupid discisions. I speak decent enlish. I also play a lot on the surf maps so i will be a lot of the time online. I have also a good relationship with all the people on the servers. I also like the people and that is why i also want to help the people when someone is bullying someone or when people are mic spamming. I hope that i will be chosen.

Tell us something about yourself: I am Simmie. I am from the Netherlands. I am at the university of amsterdam.

Referred by:

SeroW

8 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] SeroW

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:71386224

What is your ingame name: SeroW

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103038176/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Belgium

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French and a little dutch.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +2

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Aim_deagle ONLY HS

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Sorry for my mistakes in English because i'm french.

I would like to become admin on aim_deagle because:

I play everyday on the server and there is no admin on this server, so when coming trollers and cheaters we cant even play.

Most active players know me so it's an advantage.

For me, a server requires minimal administration, otherwise, some players allow things they will not do in the presence of admin.

We cant even votekick or voteban because it is disabled so we can't do anything to get rid of these people.

I think I have the capacity to administer because I 'm always patient and I act only when really necessary.

But the most important point is that a server need a minimum of administration as I said before and there is not, that's why I want to become admin on this server.

I think i have almost said everything important.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm 17, I put in my profile that I was 21 because I thought you had to be major to register.

I live in the capital of Europe, Brussels and I'm Albanian.

The only time I'm not available is early morning because I go to sleep at this time.

I'm a big fan of Roleplay games like gmod but I think I have played enough after 1000 hours so I do not play it anymore.

I do not do any sports for the moment.

I hope you understand me because my English is not my native language.

That's all, thanks for reading and have a nice day.

SeroW

Referred by: Niko told me to post here for the recruitment of Aim_deagle server.

Nashi

9 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Nashi

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:167015231

What is your ingame name: Nashi

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nashicsgo/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): New York, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: partly Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usuallly play on surf beginner, mesa, and aircontrol!

Past admin experience: I havent had any admin experience but i do feel this would be great for me!

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on your servers because i play on these servers the most and i have a lot of intrest in them!

Tell us something about yourself: Im a chill guy, like to play video games, funny, smart, and kind!

Referred by: Jake

hafsteinn26

9 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] hafsteinn26

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78864423

What is your ingame name: Hafsteinn

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hafsteinn/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Iceland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: icelandic,Danish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+00:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Well I only play on Surf_Mesa.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Because I like to help players,
I would like to be an admin on this server because I feel that there are many chat spammers and microphone spammers I also want to be admin because I love this server and I play it almost every day.

Tell us something about yourself: I am 19 years old live in Iceland, (graduating in april), and my dream job is to be a fashion designer, my hobby is football

Referred by:

VincibleGoose

10 Apr 2016
Canada, Ontario
[Go-Free SURF] VincibleGoose

Please enter your SteamID: VincibleGoose

What is your ingame name: Mr. Potato Head

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/VincibleGoose/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada, Ontario

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14, turning 15 in May

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A little french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time Zone (UTC-5:00)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Beginner
Surf Utopia
Surf Kitsune
Surf Air control
Surf fruits
Surf Rookie
(All of these are set to favorites)

Past admin experience: I have been an Admin on separate and multiple other Runescape servers and have some experience.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I mainly would like to be an admin on your server because I love helping others improve on surfing (helping them, giving them advice, etc.) I'm also on at least once a day and flip flop between the multiple maps on the server which could benefit to help stop some of the racial, negative, and offensive comments that are thrown around on surfing maps/servers, and I would also like to help make all the maps among this server friendly, relaxing, and overall fun to be a part on.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a very straight froward guy and an open book, I spend quite a bit of time playing CS GO, or doing school work, have good grades in school (80 average) and an overall mature guy to be around. Thanks for taking a look at my application!

Referred by: Kewoz

VincibleGoose

10 Apr 2016
Canada, Ontario
[Go-Free SURF] VincibleGoose

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164700288

What is your ingame name: Mr. Potato Head

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/VincibleGoose/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada, Ontario

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14, turning 15 in May

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A little french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time Zone (UTC-5:00)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Kitsune
Surf Utopia
Surf Beginner
Surf Air Control
Surf Rookie
Surf Fruits

Past admin experience: I have been an Admin on a couple of privet Runescpae servers and have a little experience of being an admin.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): The reason I would like to be an admin on your server is because I love helping people learn to surf and meeting new people in the process, I also find that many of these maps that I play on (listed above) have a very short amount of admins on them which leads to, racial comments and or negative comments, offensive comments and also unnecessary comments. My main goal becoming an admin is to try and help prevent these comments from getting out of hand which I've seen happen a couple of times on some of theses maps. I hope I've fit the requirements to become an admin and help bring a good and respective name to the server, Thanks. - VincibleGoose/Mr. Potato Head

Tell us something about yourself: I am a fairly straight forward guy, an open book and mature. I enjoy helping people and love to meet new people. I do very well in school, and spend a lot of time surfing in CS GO. Thank you for spending the time to review my application.

Referred by: Kewoz

Xeno

10 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Xeno

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60223037

What is your ingame name: Xeno

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080711802/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

Do you speak any other languages other than English: None

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-7

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf-EU Kitsune

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be a Admin on your server because I always see new people joining and I would like for them to ask me if they have anything so I can get to know more people and contribute to the servers population by people having a good time and telling there friends about it so there is more people to help and I have noticed there isn't that much staff on at all times and I like to think of myself as active because I am online a lot.

Tell us something about yourself: I currently am in a Minor League of Hockey, And I mountain bike in my free time.

AwfulTragur

11 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] AwfulTragur

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127759835

What is your ingame name: AwfulTragur

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198215785399/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Aircontrol, Classics 2, Beginner, Rookie

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin because i enjoy helping out the csgo community in order to make it a better experience for everyone else.

Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy playing video games, I have my whole life, I play hockey and I live on csgo

Referred by:

*DildoBaggins*

11 Apr 2016
Ontario, Canada
[Go-Free SURF] *DildoBaggins*

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99150538

What is your ingame name: *DildoBaggins*

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158566804

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am 16 going on 17 on may 25th

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I know some french but don't hold me to it

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on Surf_Rookie, kitsune, beginner, and basically most of the servers that are listed i have played on or do play on frequently

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Why i would like to be an admin on your servers is because i have been surfing on them for well over 4-5 months just getting to know the people and getting into the community more, even though you guys might not like my name and may decline me because of it, it is actually like my trademark , i am know for this name. Another reason for why being an admin on your servers would be sweet is because all i do is surf, i mean i play comp every once in a while but i mostly just surf and get to know people as i look around the servers to have fun and have a good time. Overall my one big reason for this is the community being destroyed by people that spam their mics and continue to basically harass people right in front of me and i can't do anything about it. i have well over 150+ hours on your servers in total and would love the opportunity to be an admin and be apart in the community in a whole different way. Thanks for the consideration.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is James, 16 years old. Trying to be good at school while being a motocross rider(I ride a Ktm 250 SX). Working out is a passion and my life style but so is surfing, i can do both for 5 hours straight.

Referred by: Red, WhispEr, and Zhe Greenlander

Surfin-Alucard

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Apr 2016
GERMANY / Hamburg
[Go-Free SURF] Surfin-Alucard

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146441675

What is your ingame name: Youtube/Surfin-Alucard

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/KENNDRiiCK/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Germany

Do you speak any other languages other than English: German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): EU Surf Beginner 24/7 (Both)
NA Surf Beginner 24/7 (Both)

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want a nice and friendly Community on the Servers without any spammers or Screamers
I would love to help this servers gettin rid off all this racist people and Music spammers.
Im Surfing almost every day on the eu servers and meet the annoying and rude people almost every day.
i wanna help people and wanna make sure that everyone has fun without anyone try to destroy there game.
Im trying to help people improme themself in there surfing

Tell us something about yourself: Im Nick 18 years old and i visit the highschool
My hobbys are going to Gym and play online with my friends.
Im a active surfer and a person who always wants to help people get better at almost everything they do.
im very calm and respectfull against other people.

Referred by: Rony

DJ Abstract

11 Apr 2016
United States of America
[Go-Free SURF] DJ Abstract

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75399555

What is your ingame name: DJ Abstract

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/memesforafrica/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15 (9/10 on Maturity)

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Arabic (Fluent)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC−05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 AirControl (Sometimes Others)

Past admin experience: I was an Admin for a small jailbreak server, but it shut down a couple month ago. I owned a server with my friend, but I closed it due to low funding. I did a lot of Admin/Mod on Minecraft servers (Don't know if that counts) I stopped playing now though.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I like to inform the rules, I will never abuse my admin powers as they can and WILL be revoked. I just would like to make my time on the server(s) productive and I would like to make the players' time on the server(s) fun and I would like to keep the community clean. This is why I think I deserve a higher rank of authority on the server(s).

Tell us something about yourself: I am a "gifted person" I play a lot of soccer. I am originally from Syria, but I came to the USA about 3 years ago due to the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.