Not open for further replies.

DJ Abstract

11 Apr 2016
United States of America
[Go-Free SURF] DJ Abstract

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75399555

What is your ingame name: DJ Abstract

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/memesforafrica/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15 (9/10 on Maturity)

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Arabic (Fluent)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC−05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play 24/7 AirControl the most, but I am going to start playing the other servers.

Past admin experience: I was an Admin for a small jailbreak server, but it shut down a couple month ago. I owned a server with my friend, but I closed it due to low funding. I did a lot of Admin/Mod on Minecraft servers (Don't know if that counts) I stopped playing now though.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I like to inform the rules, I will never abuse my admin powers as they can and WILL be revoked. I just would like to make my time on the server(s) productive and I would like to make the players' time on the server(s) fun and I would like to keep the community clean. I can try to help players when they are struggling to complete a map. I just hate it when I log in on the server and there are players being rude to each other. I also hate it when I hear players being racist/offensive. I usually play with the sound because I'm almost forced to. I get on and All I hear is rudeness, racism, and mic spam. I feel like by me being granted this higher rank of authority I can have more control over the server/players because honestly if I was still a normal player and I told a player to stop mic spamming, ect... What do you think will happen, nothing because the rule breakers tend to only listen to the people who have real authority on the server(s). I am a fun person to play with, but when I have to, I will be as strict as possible.

(I Forgot to mention a lot of stuff, so that is why I am making an Updated Application)

Tell us something about yourself: I am a "gifted person" I play a lot of soccer. I am originally from Syria, but I came to the USA about 3 years ago due to the war.

Referred by: No

No1's Perfect

12 Apr 2016
New Jersey, United States
[Go-Free SURF] No1's Perfect

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40015133

What is your ingame name: No1's Perfect

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/act922

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): I live in New Jersey, located on the East coast of the United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): My age is 20, I will be turning 21 on October 4th, of this year.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: English is my primary language. I can however, partially understand Spanish, Russian, and Dutch.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC- 4Hours or EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): The main server of you're I play on is the aircontrol surf server, however I do occasionally get on all of them.

Past admin experience: My past admin experience on CS:GO is non existent. I do however, have experience as an admin on TF2 and Minecraft (and its affiliates)
If you want to know about the extent of this experience, please feel free to ask. Just didn't feel elaborating on it was needed due to the difference in type of server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin, for starters because the extent of my sleeping habits is negligent and I tend to be up a lot. Just like most players, I want to see the server sustain longevity, and assist in any way I can with keeping the order of the server, and allowing players to keep longevity.
I tend to be a very level headed person, I follow the rules, and in general seem to be liked by many people for my fair judgement and lack of taking, (for lack of better ways to express this,) shit from anyone.
Some people may have better qualifications than I do, may have had experience on other CS:GO servers or in general may be more likely to get this over myself, but I can assure you that if accepted, I will do everything I can to keep the server running just as well as it is.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, I know you must get many applications and I eagerly await you're response.

Tell us something about yourself: For me this is one of the hardest questions. I'm a very modest person. My hobbies consist mostly of doing quit sports, such as surfing, snowboarding, wakeboarding, and coding computer programs. Such as my auto response skype bot. I am currently in college, studying to obtain my bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems - Security and will be finishing up around this time next year. Aside from that, there isn't much left for me to say. If you have any interest in my hobbies, or the like, please feel free to email me, [email protected] , s.cimbolic on skype or just on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/act922

Referred by: I was linked by the server aircontrol surf6, recruit surfing server.

Stellarend

13 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Stellarend

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:75237058

What is your ingame name: Stellarend

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110739844/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Toronto Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French, Filipino

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC - 05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf1 - Surf11

Past admin experience: Owned, operated and moderated a decently populated minecraft server (15 people at any given moment)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on your servers because I really enjoy playing on them and I think that the community is really great. In addition, I feel that I have a lot to contribute in terms of experience and help and general just being a good presence on the servers.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm 17, turning 18 in September and I am a general computer enthusiast. I love gaming, programming, building computers and other computer related hobbies. I'm also studying to become a programmer and when I'm stressed out or just wanna relax I surf.

Referred by:

Paara

13 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Paara

Please enter your SteamID: paaaarraa

What is your ingame name: Paara

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/paaaarraa/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): West Virgina

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Aircontrol

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I play on the severs alot and meet alot of unwanted people in the lobby by others but there is no admins to handle the situation and me hopefully getting this can fix that.

Tell us something about yourself: I like to play sports and alot of cs pretty much everyday im homeschool and work retail or thee weekdays and weekends.

Referred by:

ggawe97

13 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] ggawe97

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151014803

What is your ingame name: Jasiu Król na Podlasiu

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ministerhajsu/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Poland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Poland

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Arena, Surfs, Retakes

Past admin experience: Nope.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I often by on the server... Everyday!

Tell us something about yourself: My hobby is computer games and Football.

Referred by:

Wristy

14 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Wristy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94907543

What is your ingame name: Wristy

Link to your steam profile: www.steamcommunity.com/id/ImWristy

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf AirControl 24/7 Server

Past admin experience: Ive Moderated some servers over the past, and Ive also tried starting my own server up, which was fun while it lasted, but thats all the experience i have. I just like to help out and enforece the rules.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I like to enforce rules of server, and have people respect the people around them. I would love to be admin and help maintain in game communication, along with creating a stronger, more fun game experience for everyone, whether they are new, or daily playing users. I am a very mature and responsible person and i never abuse power, in fact i only use power when necessary. I would love to become an admin and help make this server the best it can possible be! (btw i love the server <3). Thanks for reading!

Tell us something about yourself: I love to play video games, have a good time, and meet new people over the internet. I find it incredible that modern technology has brough all us gamers together to discuss and play things we all enjoy doing, especially surfing and CSGO. Outside gaming, I love to play hockey and baseball. I also love to draw and i am currently taking classes in graphic design, and i hope to achieve a major in graphic/2d design in the future.

Referred by: hwow

WolverN

15 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] WolverN

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:62833083

What is your ingame name: WolverN

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WqlverN

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Mississauga, Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Some French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC/GMT -5 Eastern Central Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_Aircontrol asf
surf_Mesa

Past admin experience: Minecraft and Teamspeak servers but nothing relevant to Counterstrike

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I play often, bring a positive attitude and would like to take responsibility over servers with disrupting people. I feel that being an admin would keep the surfing clean and much easier to enjoy a conversation with people.
I usually take my time in a situation to find the solution and I hope to apply that skill while solving a problem within the servers.
I use surfing as a way to improve my performance in game and warm my self up so with all the time I spend surfing each day could be used as a better way to monitor the servers.
Lastly, I come off as an easy to talk to and fair person so I hope this has been enough, thanks for your time. ;)

Tell us something about yourself: I'm very athletic with 9 years of Junior Hockey and Baseball. I spend most of my time Gaming, and meeting new people online. My life consists of School -> PC -> Sleep, pretty much every day
leaving me with lots of things to do.

Referred by:

Fr0sty

16 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Fr0sty

Please enter your SteamID: TheFrostyFoxG

What is your ingame name: Fr0sty

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174817983

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Norway

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Norwegian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Kitsune

Past admin experience: Been admin on a bunnyjump server before 1 or 2 months ago, server got closed

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on your servers becouse i see to few admins when i pålay maybe becouse its me in europe but i think if i was admin i could frequently be on surf servers most of my time on cs : go :)

Tell us something about yourself: I am an 16 year old Boy / guy, who lives in Norway, i would say i am pretty good in english and i frequently play cs : go almost every day, and every second day on yuor servers or other. As hobbies i have fottball and training to get hunters license.

Referred by: No

ChristienYT

16 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] ChristienYT

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:15586127908:37740

What is your ingame name: ChristienYT

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChristienYT/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Florida, U.S.A.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Working on Spanish.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST Timezone

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually just play Surf but sometimes I might play 1v1 servers.

Past admin experience: I have had lots of Admin experience on other games but since i'm new to this game, I do not have any experience as of right now.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be Admin on the server so I can deal with players in a way that I can't right now. One thing is if someone is self-advertising, I can step up to the plate and tell them to stop. If someone is bullying in any way, I want to be able to have power to stop it. All I want to do is basically stop anything or anyone from harming the server or any of our amazing players.

Tell us something about yourself: Well my name is Christien and I am 5"3. I am 13 and I am absolutely Baller Mode. I am awesome to be friends with and I am pretty good at surfing even though everyone is better than me! xD

Referred by: Yes, DaGreek! :D

SurfSpooky

17 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] SurfSpooky

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:135409296

What is your ingame name: Spooky

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GravitySB/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Norway

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Norwegian and Swedish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT+1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Beginner and Mesa or Rookie

Past admin experience: Iv'e hosted some few 1v1's multi arena's. And been admin to some other games. So know about the responsible i have

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Because i enjoy surfing! And i'm getting pretty good at it. So when i'm surfing now i get a lot of spec's and i'm trying to teach and learn them how to surf! And they like me very much and said i should go admin/mod. And most importen of all... I like to teach and learn away my skills to the new once

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a 17year old gamer. Started to play CS:GO for 2years ago. Started to surf for one year ago. Playing daily in 2/3hours. Betting and selling skins to upgrade some stuff

Referred by:

WispySkies

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Feb 2016
Virginia, United States
[Go-Free SURF] WispySkies

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101220101

What is your ingame name: B r e e

Link to your steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/WispySkies

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Virginia, United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Latin, but please don't count me on it :)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-5

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): You will usually find me on Air Control, Kitsune (Not as often as of right now), Utopia, Rookie, and beginner. Although when invited by some of my friends or want to try to improve my skill I’ll tackle another map.

Past admin experience: I coded several Garry's Mod servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on your servers, because of all the friends I’ve met here, time I’ve spent, and the countless rule breakers that I have seen in my time here. This is a community where I can come, chill, and message other people.

Tell us something about yourself: Hi! I’m Bree. Or WispySkies here, most people on the forums call me Wispy in-game. I’m not an outdoor-sy person, because I’m quiet and not that adventurous. (And I really hate anything fast on the water).

Referred by: Hwow, Jake, GotFarr

Steezy

20 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Steezy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73012097

What is your ingame name: Steezy

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SteezyXD/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Polish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-6:00 CDT (Central Daylight Time)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play 24/7 Utopia and little bit of 24/7 Begginer

Past admin experience: I have been an Admin on a Gmod Server

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to become an admin because i am very known on your 24/7 Utopia Server, I am very friendly when it comes to helping people surf, I am friends with one of the Admins, GotFarr, I have been on this server for over 10 months and very much enjoy your servers :). I am also very active, i am on almost every day for 2 - 4 hours a day. I help alot with new people who are joining and am always wanting to help.

Tell us something about yourself: I am 15 years old, living in Chicago, I like to play football and i love surfing, i am looking to become an admin soon. I like to cook with my family and hang out with my friends in my free time.

Referred by: GotFarr

TaNK3r

20 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] TaNK3r

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82102974

What is your ingame name: TaNK3r

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TaNK3rYT/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Chicago USA

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A little bit of german

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Central -6

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Air control 24/7

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to be admin on the server so that I can help it run smoothly. I surf on the server more than any other server. It's one of the best servers and I would love to see it grow, and stay a clean community

Tell us something about yourself: I make small YouTube videos, play american football, live stream and play on a competitive csgo team

Referred by:

MegaBlock27

21 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] MegaBlock27

Please enter your SteamID: 76561198165347990

What is your ingame name: Megablock27

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165347990/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Sorta kinda

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): central

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): only surfing

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Ok so first of all I am new to the game but have played it on a friends pc. Especially this server. I think this srver is AMAZING! I love surfing! I just want to be admin so I can like change maps and stuff. I have played this server for a long time now. I want to keep playing it.

Tell us something about yourself: I LOVE GAMING!!!!!! I have so many games, I can hardly count! Just tell me what to play, and if I dont have it, im likely to get it.

Referred by:

Divvvy

22 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Divvvy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70945770

What is your ingame name: Divvvy

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102157268/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Ontario, Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15 years old

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French and a little bit of spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EDT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_rookie_fix

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I"ve been playing on the surf_rookie server for a long time now and I"ve gotten to know a lot of people there. I want to become an admin on the server because I see many acts of disrespect and untolerated behavior whilst no admins are on and I feel the need to stop it but i cannot. I'm on the server pretty much every single day and it'd be cool if i could be an admin.

Tell us something about yourself: Well I beat my time on surf_rookie today (2:46) so I'm pretty hyped about that. I love surfing and helping others learn the basics or improve. I play rugby and I snowboard in the winter. I have a youtube channel where I do mad giveaways xD Being an admin would be sick, thanks.

Referred by:

vastshadow

25 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] vastshadow

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123906764

What is your ingame name: VasT Shadow

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198208079257

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Nope

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Air Control
Beginner

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I like the maps and the people who play the maps. Some people misuse the servers and mic-spam and i would like to help out with that.

Tell us something about yourself: I love to play games, I'm really good with technology.

Referred by: Hwow, HS,

Qhal3b

22 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Qhal3b

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105629530

What is your ingame name: Qhal3b

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/qhal3b/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Australia

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+10:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): most of your 24/7 servers

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i would like to be an admin on your servers because at the time of day that im on your surf servers, (4:00pm) my time, there arent many players on the server, and sometimes there are trolls and trouble makers on at the time i am on, and there are usually no admins on at that time of day. i would like to be an admin on your servers because when most of the other admins are asleep ill be awake and able to handle any situation that comes forth appropriately.

Tell us something about yourself: I LIKE TO SURF, i play drums, guitar, piano and bass, i play in a band that does local tours around a few states about once a year, im taking an apprenticeship at the end of the year as an automobile mechanic, i am going to university at 21 so i can study sound technology, and im sick of mic spammers and trolls on csgo.

Referred by:

RainRoller

23 Apr 2016
CT, USA
[Go-Free SURF] RainRoller

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60545429

What is your ingame name: ♪ PwnY | RainRoller ♪

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081356587/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): i live in the USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): im 15 years old

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC Eastern Stand- US&Canada

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play only on Surf_aircontrol_ksf

Past admin experience: I have been a admin on many other games like gmod and tf2, im aware of all rules and how to be a admin on your surfing server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): The reasons i would like to be a admin on your server is because, im well mature and im well aware of all the stuff that happens in most servers, ive seen what people say and some of it is not very respectful, i have always been one to help out and be the person to stop all the bad behavior equally and peacefully, i want no bad sides with any player but just to keep the server disrespect free.

Tell us something about yourself: well...im 15 male, i live on the east cost in CT, i love to make new friends and im a Brony (hope that does not effect anything lol) im very funny and i love to talk and help people with any problems if they need help.

Referred by: no

Whopper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Apr 2016
Colorado, USA
www.youtube.com
[Go-Free SURF] Whopper

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:163025136

What is your ingame name: громадина ☢DJ☢

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Whopper2/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Colorado, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15 (JAN 17 2001)

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I am a student of Spanish but am not good at it.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 6 Hours ahead of UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] Beginner 24/7 Timer|Rank {new Hardware} - by go-free.info
[Surf] Beginner #2 24/7 Timer|Rank {new Hardware} - by go-free.info
[Surf] Kitsune 24/7 Timer|Rank {new Hardware} - by go-free.info
[Surf] Kitsune #2 (SSD) 24/7 Timer|Rank - by go-free.info
[Surf] Rookie 24/7 Timer|Rank {new Hardware} - by go-free.info
[Surf] AirControl (SSD) 24/7 Timer|Rank - by go-free.info
[Surf] AirControl 24/7 Timer|Rank {new Hardware} - by go-free.info

Past admin experience: I was an admin on 2 other Surf servers Both closed due to illegal plugins. I've owned a server and helped make a server part of a school networking's class. I am really good at solving conflict's without loss of players. I know the admin panels and can help with configs/server upkeep.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to help this network and make it grow larger. I like the servers and find that they are reliable and have nice admins and players. I want to donate but I am currently having money problems so I hope I can help the servers more by being an admin.

Tell us something about yourself: 15 from Colorado, Gaming is bae, I try to be nice and respectful, I always try to understand all situations. I'm against racism/offensive/and bullying. I think i sent another application earlier but i never got a verification so I'm re sending sorry if you have to read it twice.

Referred by:

Ethanis2cool4u

26 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Ethanis2cool4u

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:154477288

What is your ingame name: Ethanis2cool4u

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ethanis2cool4uvatrix/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): U.S.A.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish (Minimal)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): MT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mesa, but upon learning you have more server I will check them out.

Past admin experience: I've been admin on plenty of other servers of other games not CS:GO yet. I'd like to say though that I'm usually an Owner of a couple servers which is fit for admin and have 5 years experience as Admin (Owner)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Mostly because on the server I play on isn't really moderated on and needs at least one. Also I feel like I could be a big asset to your staff because I'm very mature, as I have owned various servers of my own of different games and forums with them. I know how to properly asses a situation as I've have much experience in the field of running a server, but also taking care of the players needs to make the best experience for everyone. Also I always come to your guys' servers when I want to surf everyday! Thank you.

Tell us something about yourself: Well I really like surfing and working at my job. I love writing HTML in my free time to see what I can do visually etc. And I'm in online school so most of my time is free time. (CS:GO)

Referred by:

Status
Not open for further replies.