SteamID STEAM_0:0:0
Age 15
Location Canada

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages Little Bit of French
Timezone UTC-4
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Kitsune, Utopia and Surf Rookie
Past admin experience
I was admin on a fourm page that used to exist / still does but is suffering from some technical issues called http://illegal.life/ its just a fourm page about programming and stuff like that
Motivation
I like trying to help people which I personally think is a trait that most people should have but certain people just hop on to be toxic and stuff such as that, which if warned and they don't stop should not go unpunished I see a couple of problems with the rules of the server also and I would personally want to give my insight to thoses, one of the problems that I see with the servers right now is that no one in the actual server / playerbase has any protection from the rules. A example of this is if someone and is being DDoS(ed) they with not step in until it actually starts the affect the server and I personally would like to see that change for numerous reasons some of which being, people MOSTLY join CS:GO community servers to have fun, but if you are being harrased while you are in them there is nothing fun about that which in turn means they might never join again which is another player gone from the possible playerbase. I feel like you could fix this personally by making the server rules more focused around the PLAYERS and the server instead of it mostly just being the server and an administrator hopping in and muting someone the odd time. This is just my input and if you have any other feed back feel free to give it in the chat I just think that personally I might be able to help with it and yeah :D Thanks for reading this --Skyler.
About me
Programming wise I know varying languages(NodeJS, C, C++ and i'm learning haskell currently.)
Referred by NONE

ItzAquarius_

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 May 2019
Ingame name ItzAquarius
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272551281/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:156142776
Age 15(3rd February)
Location United Kingdom

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages None
Timezone GBT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7 / Tier 1-2
Past admin experience
i used to be admin on this server. as you may know i got stripped of admin rights sometime in july for something i didnt do. but im not going to rant on about it.
Motivation
I would like to be admin again on the go free servers because when i have recently been on i haven't seen too much of admin activity. I love helping people out in anyway possible and when i was admin i really enjoyed helping people and making the server a better place. I also see mic spammers/ rule breakers often. not a lot of admins like i said come and sort them out. i would like to think i could be that admin again to mute the people who are in wrong by mic spamming racism etc. I hope to make the server a better place than it already is and help and watch the server grow.
About me
My name is Kennedy, 15 years of age. my hobbies are gaming and mountain biking. im going into my last year of school so will soon be sitting my exams. (hopefully i will pass). apart from that. nothing much to know.
Referred by Oliver

cash

7 Sep 2019
Japan
Ingame name cash.
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198890826921/
SteamID 76561198890826921
Age 14
Location Ontario, Canada

Other languages French and a little bit of finnish
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune and Beginner
Past admin experience

Motivation
I was talking to an admin (roor) and he made it seem like a cool little group to be a part of, i have also been surfing on this server for give or take a year and actually learned to surf on your kitsune map! it would also be cool just to help out on the server as I know there are a lot of toxic people on most of the servers.
About me
Im a 14 year old kid from ottawa ontario and enjoy scootering (i do it at a semi professional level) and snowboarding. I am out most nights but spend most days at school like a regular kid. I am super extroverted and love making new friends on surf just to talk to new people and just have random conversations, but wouldn't consider myself a disrespectful or toxic person, as i dont like being mean to other people online.
Referred by

porkchopzzz1

8 Sep 2019
Canada
Ingame name porkchopzzz1
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198850340516/
SteamID 76561198850340516
Age 16
Location Canada

Other languages Just english and some french
Timezone Eastern standard time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers rookie 24/7
Past admin experience
none
Motivation
I love surf and play everyday. My goal is to surpass the world record time on rookie 24/7. I would like to be admin on the server because I like to have a good environment while playing and talk to new people daily without having to worry about hate, racism, threats, etc. I would like to be admin so I can help to create a friendly environment for anyone who decides to join the server while I am on. I believe I could be a great person to speak to if someone is in need of help or just wants someone to talk to.
About me
I live in a small town in Ontario. I am in my third year in highschool and keep a small group of friends I game with off school and off work. I work part time at a small grocery store in the town I live in. I don't play any sports or do any clubs or whatnot. I like to get home and play games with friends until I have to sleep.
Referred by

21 Crumpets

13 Jun 2019
Ingame name qorral
Steam profile link steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198378876638/
SteamID 76561198378876638
Age 15
Location Port Orchard, WA

Other languages french
Timezone Standard Time - UTC - 8h
Daylight savings time UTC - 7h
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune and utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin because I usually spend a lot of time on surf almost every day for at least 2-4 hrs and usually don't see a lot of admin activity and normally people take advantage of that and would be toxic to each other and I would try to take part in keeping the player base from being toxic to others. so every person can have a fun time while they surf and chat with one and another.
About me
I am a 15 year old kid who streams/does youtube and hope to be popular on one of those platforms someday
Referred by

Drake (Deimos)

10 Sep 2019
Ingame name Deimos
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198312159086/
SteamID Deimos
Age 13
Location Florida, USA

Other languages Learning Spanish
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience
Never been a CSGO admin but have past moderator experience on twitch, YouTube, etc.
Motivation
A lot of people need help and most admins have school, however I am home schooled and available at most times.
About me
I'm 13, a comedian, serious when needed, mature, and lastly kind to all.
Referred by No one

Turhbo

10 Sep 2019
Ingame name Turhbo
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198208223767
SteamID Exzantics
Age 22
Location Pennsylvania

Other languages none
Timezone East
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Utopia, Mixed maps Bhop, Tier 1/6 surf servers
Past admin experience

Motivation
I spend a lot of time playing on the servers listed, would like to be able to help out when no one else is around stopping mic spam or harassment/bullying, or whatever it may be. I'm good with people, friendly and corporative, always down to lend a helping hand. Plus I think it would be cool to be admin with as much as I play and a good way to meet more new people. Thank you for reading, Devin.
About me
Im 22 and from PA. spend a lot of time gaming, trying to become a full time streamer/ pro player in CS:GO and Fortnite but haven't been playing fort as much lately. I like cars, riding street bikes, dirt bikes. But I spend most of my time gamming.
Referred by i havent asked any other mods. talked to some before but not enough to ask that.

TheRealMrCool

31 Dec 2018
Ingame name MrCool
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082314380/
SteamID 76561198082314380
Age 19
Location USA

Other languages none
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Rookie
Past admin experience
I used to be an admin for a few old gmod servers.
Motivation
Honestly, i've been surfing for about 5 years now and i really love the community. i want to help the community thrive and be helpful in anyway i can.
About me
I'm 19, i have a full time job, i'm open to helping people, i'm very mature, and good at problem solving.
Referred by BlehBleh

I Like Takis

12 Sep 2019
Ingame name I Like Takis
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/TMAN154/
SteamID 76561198272284541
Age 14
Location North Carolina, United States

Other languages English
Timezone Eastern Daylight Time
Past admin experience
I have never been an admin.
Motivation
I want to make it so people can join servers without having to worry about children constantly mic spamming and yelling. I would also like to give Go-Free servers a good name and reputation.
About me
I'm currently in high school and I do cross country. I enjoy Takis and making jokes. I can usually turn a situation around for the better quickly.
Referred by

DiminishYT

13 Sep 2019
Ingame name Diminish
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/DiminishYT/home
SteamID DiminishYT
Age 14 (15 in january)
Location United States

Other languages N/A
Timezone 5 hours behind (UTC-05)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf-Kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I see more and more mic spam and things against the terms and conditions as I am on most times of the day and I want to help clean up the servers and keep the serves as a pleasant experience
About me
I am a guy who likes making videos and meeting new people and getting to know them I love to play video games (obviously) and I like to make sure everyone is having a good day.
Referred by

PeaceMaker

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Sep 2019
Aruba
steamcommunity.com
Ingame name Peace Maker
Steam profile link Peace Maker
SteamID STEAM_0:1:51445524
Age 16 years old
Location Aruba

Other languages Dutch, Spanish, Papiamento.
Timezone Atlantic Standard Time.(GMT-4)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Utopia, Tier1-2.
Past admin experience

Motivation
I love the community and i wish to be able to protect and help it and all it's players to have a safe and fun experience.
About me
Well because of my father I've been a computer nerd since a young age. Besides that I'm interested in astronomy (I have a telescope). I'm also an animal lover with two dogs who I love very much, besides that I'm just your average teenager in his exam year of school.
Referred by

Onyx

5 Sep 2019
United Kingdom
Ingame name Onxy
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198967841343/
SteamID Kingstormyhdz
Age 20
Location peterlee

Other languages none
Timezone GTM
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia
Past admin experience
i have have been admin on many severs like 1v1 and stuff like that
Motivation
i want to make the cs:go surf the best it can be
About me
i'm 20 from uk and i love dogs haha
Referred by none

Onyx

5 Sep 2019
United Kingdom
Ingame name Onxy
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198967841343/
SteamID Kingstormyhdz
Age 20
Location peterlee

Other languages none
Timezone GTM
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia
Past admin experience
i have have been admin on many severs like 1v1 and stuff like that
Motivation
i want to make the cs:go surf the best it can be
About me
i'm 20 from uk and i love dogs haha
Referred by none

Wxffle

17 Sep 2019
New York, United States of America
Ingame name Wxffle
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Wxffle/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:38245449
Age 20
Location New York

Other languages Spanish
Timezone EST
East coast
Past admin experience
I was an Senior Admin on a jailbreak server for over a year until it was dissolved due to management issues.
The community was regularly held 36-50 people during it's prime.
Motivation
I'm regularly on the server and on during irregular hours so i often encounter spammers and the likes while surfing.
About me
I'm just a laid back guy that enjoys to surf and enjoy casual conversation in the meanwhile.
Referred by

mok3x

Ingame name mok3x
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/bruhmoke/edit
SteamID bruhmoke
Age 11
Location US, New Jersey, Garden State

Other languages Some French.
Timezone EST = Eastern Standard Time = UTC-05:00.
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Usually Surf Utopia, only a bit of Kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
Honestly I wanted to become admin because I know I am under 15, but I think I can make a change on GoFree Servers. I got inspired by seeing another admin(DanMan) muting people without warning and also muting people for something that they did that could have been tolerated. I want to have non racist servers, non spamming servers, but we also need non strict servers where small mistakes aren't a big deal.
About me
I am pretty young, but I am mature/responsible, and I lake to play CS:GO surf(obviously), play often, and also like basketball. I've also been through a lot, with my mom having breast cancer, so I've learned to also don't take stuff for granted, and cherish your time on earth.
Referred by

OxiiPlays

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Dec 2018
Essex, UK
mobile.twitter.com
Ingame name Oxii
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/oxiiplays
SteamID STEAM_0:0:69831473
Age 19
Location Essex, UK

Other languages Basic German
Timezone +1 UTC
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Beginner Tier 1, Kitsune 24/7
Past admin experience
I was previously an Admin on a CZ Server a few years ago and I’m part of an admin group on a small CS:S Bhop server
Motivation
This is my final attempt at becoming an admin (3rd times the charm?). I am still a very active surfer on go-free and I like to think I bring a positive vibe into the community. Previously my chat logs have been terrible as I used to take jokes too far and sometimes offend people. I now only use the chat feature to talk to the community and offer tips to new players. I’d like to become an admin because there’s always a lot of abuse on the servers and a lot of the time admins aren’t on.
About me
I’m a fully qualified accountant who spends most of there free time playing cs with mates or playing football. I’ve also become a part time club dj which is pretty cool :)
Referred by

Papa Smurf Taco

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
22 Nov 2018
Ingame name Papa Smurf Taco
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198347541497/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:193637884
Age 18
Location Massachussets

Other languages Good
Timezone UTC-4
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune
Past admin experience
I have never had admin experience on counter strike but I have been an admin on RP servers on GMOD and was a Server owner. So I have a good amount of experience.
Motivation
I would like to be an admin on GoFree Servers because I have been playing on GoFree servers for a bit now. And as I have been playing there is not many Admins on the servers. Most of them just go on for Admin calls but if I was to be an admin I would always be on the server and watching. So If anything occurs on the server I will be there to take care of it. But I will also be there because I love interacting with amazing people on the server. If you ask people if they know Papa Smurf Taco they will be like yes I know him and I want to keep the server happy even as a VIP. I am always motivated to help a server. I know I can always go on the server and see people that are good to talk to and kind. The community is an amazing community that I love sending time on these servers. Sometimes there are toxic people out there but what is a server without those toxic people. That is why there are admins. And in my opinion, I think I am a good person to take the role of being an admin. I will work my hardest abilities to fulfill the job and complete the task.
About me
Hello, my name is Nathan. I am 17 years old. I am a junior. I have been playing games on PC since I was 6. I have over 1800 hours on CS:GO. I play cs all the time if you haven't noticed. I am going to college for computer engineering or Computer science. I love computers. I also play psn 4, yes I am sorry I play psn. I played GMOD for the longest time. I learned a few things on there with scripting and am learning more and more as I go on from my cousin which he just finished his master's degree in computer engineering so I have a little head start from the help of my cousin. I play a few sports but right now I am playing lacrosse as a defenseman if you know anything about lacrosse. I try to always stay positive even if the worst things happen to me. But yeah sorry I am kind of boring.
Referred by 2ECOND

2ECOND

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
10 Nov 2018
utah
Ingame name 2ECOND
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198868337748
SteamID STEAM_1:0:454036010
Age 18
Location Utah, USA

Other languages russian, turkish, Turkmen.
Timezone UTC -6h (during daylight saving time) or UTC -7h
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I play on Utopia, Air control and a 1-6 tier maps! but most loved one is: 24/7 kitsune.
Past admin experience
GoFree- I've been an admin for a while but then stopped playing, and now I'm back!
Motivation
I see a big lack of admins in the servers where players don't know how to call an admin or mute other players. There's a lot of kids that love to break the rules and be toxic, racist and incredibly disrespectful. And overall make a good time for new players and give them a good first impression and make a good day for everyone else. I understand what is exactly expected from me and ill comply to the rules of the server!
About me
My real name is Ata. I live in Utah, Originally From a Middle Eastern country, Turkmenistan. I'm a professional Filmmaker and a photographer. Currently trying to apply to a filmmaking school in California.
Referred by I didn't ask anyone personally but i hope ppl support me

Area 51 Guard

26 Sep 2019
United States of America
Ingame name Area 51 Guard
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/area51guard/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:508937471
Age 18
Location Massachusetts, United States

Other languages Partial French
Timezone UTC -5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 24/7 Utopia and Tier 1-2
Past admin experience
I have admin experience on a few FiveM servers, that have had 1,000+ active players, one being CADOJRP, which I am no longer apart of.
Motivation
I would like to be and admin on the go free servers, because I feel the servers I play on are great, but can get a little hectic at times and occasionally some players will act up and admins would be needed. I've been surfing on go free servers for almost 6 months now and I love it here.
About me
I have been playing CS:GO since 2014, I'm GN2, and I surf for around 3-6 hours a day depending on the day. I bought CS:GO just for the surfing aspect, but also got into the classic modes as a way of fun also.
Referred by

Graham

28 Sep 2019
Ingame name Mac.x.Cheese
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/gdooskin
SteamID gdooskin
Age 15
Location USA

Other languages Spanish kind of
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers suft utopia