[Go-Free SURF servers] Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Recruitment' started by Nikooo777, 27 Feb 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OxiiPlays

OxiiPlays Well-Known Member GoFree admin Donator

Ingame name Oxii
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/oxiiplays
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:69831473
    Age 19
    Location Essex, UK

English knowledge Advanced
    Other languages Basic German
    Timezone +1 UTC
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Beginner Tier 1, Kitsune 24/7
    Past admin experience
    I was previously an Admin on a CZ Server a few years ago and I’m part of an admin group on a small CS:S Bhop server
    Motivation
    This is my final attempt at becoming an admin (3rd times the charm?). I am still a very active surfer on go-free and I like to think I bring a positive vibe into the community. Previously my chat logs have been terrible as I used to take jokes too far and sometimes offend people. I now only use the chat feature to talk to the community and offer tips to new players. I’d like to become an admin because there’s always a lot of abuse on the servers and a lot of the time admins aren’t on.
    About me
    I’m a fully qualified accountant who spends most of there free time playing cs with mates or playing football. I’ve also become a part time club dj which is pretty cool :)
    Referred by

2. Papa Smurf Taco

Papa Smurf Taco Member Donator

Ingame name Papa Smurf Taco
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198347541497/
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:193637884
    Age 18
    Location Massachussets

English knowledge Intermediate
    Other languages Good
    Timezone UTC-4
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune
    Past admin experience
    I have never had admin experience on counter strike but I have been an admin on RP servers on GMOD and was a Server owner. So I have a good amount of experience.
    Motivation
    I would like to be an admin on GoFree Servers because I have been playing on GoFree servers for a bit now. And as I have been playing there is not many Admins on the servers. Most of them just go on for Admin calls but if I was to be an admin I would always be on the server and watching. So If anything occurs on the server I will be there to take care of it. But I will also be there because I love interacting with amazing people on the server. If you ask people if they know Papa Smurf Taco they will be like yes I know him and I want to keep the server happy even as a VIP. I am always motivated to help a server. I know I can always go on the server and see people that are good to talk to and kind. The community is an amazing community that I love sending time on these servers. Sometimes there are toxic people out there but what is a server without those toxic people. That is why there are admins. And in my opinion, I think I am a good person to take the role of being an admin. I will work my hardest abilities to fulfill the job and complete the task.
    About me
    Hello, my name is Nathan. I am 17 years old. I am a junior. I have been playing games on PC since I was 6. I have over 1800 hours on CS:GO. I play cs all the time if you haven't noticed. I am going to college for computer engineering or Computer science. I love computers. I also play psn 4, yes I am sorry I play psn. I played GMOD for the longest time. I learned a few things on there with scripting and am learning more and more as I go on from my cousin which he just finished his master's degree in computer engineering so I have a little head start from the help of my cousin. I play a few sports but right now I am playing lacrosse as a defenseman if you know anything about lacrosse. I try to always stay positive even if the worst things happen to me. But yeah sorry I am kind of boring.
    Referred by 2ECOND

3. 2ECOND

2ECOND Ex-Admin Ex Admin Donator

Ingame name 2ECOND
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198868337748
    SteamID STEAM_1:0:454036010
    Age 18
    Location Utah, USA

Other languages russian, turkish, Turkmen.
    Timezone UTC -6h (during daylight saving time) or UTC -7h
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I play on Utopia, Air control and a 1-6 tier maps! but most loved one is: 24/7 kitsune.
    Past admin experience
    GoFree- I've been an admin for a while but then stopped playing, and now I'm back!
    Motivation
    I see a big lack of admins in the servers where players don't know how to call an admin or mute other players. There's a lot of kids that love to break the rules and be toxic, racist and incredibly disrespectful. And overall make a good time for new players and give them a good first impression and make a good day for everyone else. I understand what is exactly expected from me and ill comply to the rules of the server!
    About me
    My real name is Ata. I live in Utah, Originally From a Middle Eastern country, Turkmenistan. I'm a professional Filmmaker and a photographer. Currently trying to apply to a filmmaking school in California.
    Referred by I didn't ask anyone personally but i hope ppl support me

4. Area 51 Guard

Area 51 Guard New Member

Ingame name Area 51 Guard
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/area51guard/
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:508937471
    Age 18
    Location Massachusetts, United States

Other languages Partial French
    Timezone UTC -5
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 24/7 Utopia and Tier 1-2
    Past admin experience
    I have admin experience on a few FiveM servers, that have had 1,000+ active players, one being CADOJRP, which I am no longer apart of.
    Motivation
    I would like to be and admin on the go free servers, because I feel the servers I play on are great, but can get a little hectic at times and occasionally some players will act up and admins would be needed. I've been surfing on go free servers for almost 6 months now and I love it here.
    About me
    I have been playing CS:GO since 2014, I'm GN2, and I surf for around 3-6 hours a day depending on the day. I bought CS:GO just for the surfing aspect, but also got into the classic modes as a way of fun also.
    Referred by

5. Graham

Graham New Member

Ingame name Mac.x.Cheese
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/gdooskin
    SteamID gdooskin
    Age 15
    Location USA

Other languages Spanish kind of
    Timezone EST
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers suft utopia
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    I need something new to do on CSGO.
    About me
    I'm in 9th grade I like csgo Minecraft and roblox
    Referred by

6. yitterr

yitterr New Member

Ingame name yitterr
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=1005562867&token=WqNQWJ2Z
    SteamID red_dubee
    Age 15
    Location New Hampshire, USA

Other languages None
    Timezone Eastern
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia
    Past admin experience
    none
    Motivation
    I expirience a lot of people who should be banned for the things they say who dont get banned and i also feel i could be of use
    About me
    i like csgo and i have never been banned
    Referred by sadly no

7. LankyYT

LankyYT Member Donator

Ingame name your nans thighs (steam name is daley)
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/DaleyBoy/
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:227882045
    Age 17
    Location Plymouth/UK

Other languages Little spanish
    Timezone UTC+0
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_mesa
    Past admin experience
    I've had multiple admin experiences in GMOD and a little bit of experience in Nexus Nations. I was moderator in nexus nations for 2-3 weeks but resigned because I was in my final school year. I enjoyed it, but obviously was upset to go when I had to. Hopefully you and the community can give me the chance to really improve on my skills of "admining" on CSGO!
    Motivation
    I am a highly motivated person. I am a pretty easy going and fun guy. I'd like to give back to the community a bit. All in all, it is pretty relaxed, but it does have its moments where the players can often spam, and with no one there, it can get quite annoying. I am always eager to learn, and love to learn from my mistakes. I am pretty active personally, and can always show the new players around. I am a pretty advanced surfer so can show them the ropes if needed as well. I see a lack of admins sometimes when I am around, and it kind of upsets me that there is nothing to do about the pesky little buggers who ruin the experience for everyone else (I get the admins have lifes as well). I know, I am not a VIP or anything special, but I'm a nice guy I guess. I signed up about 2 years ago and have played every now and then, but I am really getting back into the surfing community. Because of this, I would like to do whatever I can to make it an enjoyable place for everyone!
    About me
    I am 17. I am currently in college and am in my apprenticeship. I am currently doing Carpentry. I live in the UK and play a lot of Rugby. Rugby is probably my favourite sport. I have played CSGO for around 2-3 years now. I do have it on my other account (as stated before + i can show proof). I am hopefully going to get my level 2 NVQ in carpentry, then sign up for the Marines when I am 18. Everyone tends to like me, and I get tend to like everyone! Just a chilled out guy really. And I love TBLS! RIP Lez. You druggo.

discord is TheManSassyᵀᴹ#2354 if you ever need to contact me.
    Referred by dank (just a random guy in game I talk to)

Last edited by a moderator: 2 Oct 2019
  8. thanasizerv

thanasizerv New Member

Ingame name thanasizerv
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304331231/
    SteamID 76561198304331231
    Age Nearly 15
    Location United States

Other languages Greek
    Timezone Eastern Standard
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    I'd like to be an admin because I feel as if I can help the community become better and less toxic since id enforce rules. I also like being involved in conversations and am willing to help others
    About me
    I like video games, obviously, but I also enjoy spending time with my close friend. I also am very open to making new friends and am constantly starting conversations with others to build on that. I wish to expand with the community and make it a better place and environment.
    Referred by

9. NotShox

NotShox Active Member GoFree admin

Ingame name Shoxxx
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/KoolShox
    SteamID STEAM_1:1:228063306
    Age 16
    Location New York, USA

Other languages Polish
    Timezone UTC -4 EDT New York.
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 24/7 Utopia and 24/7 Kitsune
    Past admin experience
    My past admin experience primarily resides in Minecraft and discord servers. I enjoyed moderating in all my past experiences and I am motivated to do it again.
    Motivation
    My encouragement to become an admin on the go-free network mostly resides in the fact that I've been an admin on multiple other servers such as Minecraft and Discord servers and I've seen how toxic go-free servers can become due to toxic players on the Cs: Go community. I want the server to be a more pleasurable experience to players who have recently played on the go-free network, and, others who have been there through it all. I've experienced a lot of toxicity on the go free network as adjacent to my 2 days + hours on the network, and when I'm on the network I feel like I'm obligated to help out the server in any way I can. A lot of people and servers in general, seem to need help in certain activities such as surfing or a person mic spamming and I feel motivated to be able to help and make the server a more enjoyable place.
    About me
    I am a high school sophomore who works at an ice cream parlor on weekends and enjoys gaming and playing games such as Minecraft, CS: GO, Rainbow Six Siege, and more. The main thing I do in my leisure time is play CS: GO and 90% of my time is spent playing the Go-Free Network, surfing with friends. I have been into surfing for about a year now and I've grown to like the people and experiences I've met throughout my 1 year of surfing. I'd love to be admin and devote more of my time on the game into making the go-free network and their servers a better place.
    Referred by No one

10. squeef-the-plug

squeef-the-plug New Member

Ingame name squeef-the-plug
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198928241005/
    SteamID thicc_poppi33
    Age 19
    Location Massachuesetts

Other languages none
    Timezone EDT
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Utopia, Tier 1-2, Tier 3-6, Tier 1-6
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    I would like to be an admin because I hear people mic spamming and being racist and bullying other people all the time and it happens to me to so i wanna stop it.
    About me
    Im young, i like surf i hate bullies and i like hanging out in anyway possible.
    Referred by

11. Zynth

Zynth Member GoFree admin

Ingame name Zynth
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045891322
    SteamID STEAM_1:0:42812797
    Age 21
    Location United States

Other languages Very minor amount of Spanish
    Timezone Eastern Standard Time
    4 hours behind UTC
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers All 128 tick except 24/7 servers
    Past admin experience
    I managed GFL surf before Roy stopped caring about surf and wouldn't help me fix the broken servers.

Admin on Turtlegaming before the owner decided he didn't want surf servers anymore.

Previous Manager of a Garry's Mod TTT server
    (I believe spitfire gaming)
    Motivation
    I surf between my college classes and when there happens to be players on, usually i haven't seen an admin on to help deal with all the mic spam and unacceptable behavior. While i could just voice_enable 0, that doesn't help the overall problem.
    Also not all the time, but a couple times i have been on when an admin has been called by someone, but no one was available to get on and address whatever issue is occurring.
    About me
    I am currently a senior at a technical college studying Computer Engineering. At college i'm part of the Esports club and on the CS:GO team. I have been surfing off and on for 5 years, during that time i decided to try my hand at map making, my first two maps, surf_white_noise and surf_lunaris weren't very good and were only available to play on GFL, my next two surf_hearth and surf_thief were better and are available on many servers, including on your servers here. I also have an unfinished staged map that would be t5 on 64 tick but more like t3 or t4 on 128 tick. I generally don't stick to playing a game for a while, but there are 2 games i have always come back to, World of warcraft with every new expansion, and CS:GO with surfing.
    Referred by

12. Papa Smurf Taco

Papa Smurf Taco Member Donator

Ingame name (Papa VIP) Papa Smurf Taco
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198347541497/
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:0
    Age 18
    Location United States

Other languages Portuguese/Understands spanish
    Timezone (GMT-4)
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
    Past admin experience
    For past admin experience, I have been an admin for many Gmod servers. I have not been an admin on a CS: GO server but I wouldn't think it would be much different. I also owned a Dark Rp and a few other servers. So I have a lot of heart for servers and helping taking care of then.
    Motivation
    The thing that motivates me to become an Admin for this server is that I want to help these servers become a place that people can come by and hangout. Not to be yelled and screamed at by ear raping little kids that have nothing better to do with their lives. It makes me sad when I come into a server and I see a kid that seems to be around the age of 18 or above acting childish, being a stubborn brat and being rude to little kids that also want to enjoy this server. They have to understand that people of all ages can play on that server and that is what kills me. The older teens that try to act like they are everything on the server and that's why I want to step in to help.
    About me
    My name is Nathan. I am in my senior year of High School. I am going to school to take computer science. I play PC most of the time. If not I am playing PlayStation and probably streaming. I had back surgery 2 years ago. I play lacrosse(position=Defense).
    Referred by 2ECOND, Roor, DanMan

13. botmon

botmon New Member

Ingame name stolon
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/T_r4ks5
    SteamID T_r4ks5
    Age 19
    Location the netherlands

Other languages Dutch
    Timezone +2 (CEST)
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf kitsune
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    when i was surfing there were a lot of guys making a rucus, i want to prevent that because it did not only spoil the fun for me, it probably ruined the experience for the other people on the server. I want to make the server safer of trolls because they are not fun to be around. and i would love to do something back for the servers i love playing on
    About me
    i am from the netherlands, i play golf and i love video games. I also play the piano in my free time and love classical music. I actually love hanging out with people online and in real life and i love making new friends, and i also love food
    Referred by

14. Zuccy

Zuccy New Member

Ingame name Zuccy
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198798877420/home
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:419305846
    Age 14
    Location USA

Other languages Polish
    Timezone Eastern
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers My favorite GoFree Surf Server is Kitsune
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    I believe that my experience and expertise in playing CS:GO and having a Discord server will help make the game more enjoyable for all players. I have strong leadership skills for I was captain of my soccer team. My goal as an admin would be to make the community a nice place and make server an enjoyable place.
    About me
    I love to play video games. I have very good grades and I'm excelling in all of my classes. Polish is my second language and I'm fluent in it. I lived in Poland for two years so I could learn to speak to my grandparents. One of my hobbies is karate and I've been doing it for three years. I am two years away from black belt. I work very hard and try to do my best in everything.
    Referred by

15. TMGPhantom

TMGPhantom New Member

Ingame name TMGPhantom
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198156903790/
    SteamID TMGPhantom
    Age 14
    Location utah

Other languages a little bit of Spanish not much though
    Timezone mountain time
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf utopia
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    well i love your servers and there fun to play and i've always wanted to be admin
    About me
    im funny and im good ath math
    Referred by

16. dank

dank Member GoFree admin

Ingame name danl
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/todankforyou/
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:210258550
    Age 16
    Location Belgium

Other languages dutch, french
    Timezone CUT
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers MESA
    Past admin experience
    Never been an admin
    Motivation
    I've been surfing on your servers for quite some time and i really enjoy them. Especially surf Mesa. I love the servers and wish i could help them grow. But sometimes there are toxic people or people who are ear raping constantly and i wish that i could do something about it. If you look at my chat history I do myself trash talk but would never abuse the power of admin. Most of the insults and god forbid racial slurs are never serious and should be taken seriously. I hope you'll take my application seriously!
    About me
    I'm 16 y/o and I live in Belgium. In my free time I like to fitness, mountain bike, fly a glider plane and also play videogames! My most played game is CS:GO and in the past month i've pretty much only been surfing.
    Referred by I met a fellow surfer who helped me get to this forum his name is I Am Legacy.

17. Sora ツ (trading knife/keys)

Sora ツ (trading knife/keys) New Member Donator

Ingame name Sora ツ (trading knife/keys)
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/SoraaaTV/
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:208640039
    Age 18
    Location United States

Other languages n/a
    Timezone UTC−05:00
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 24/7 Utopia
    Past admin experience
    currently an admin for a DarkRP server on Garry's Mod
    Motivation
    I hate mic spammers, i play when there are no staff online
    About me
    I love cs:go and gmod, i'm an avid gamer, and i currently work night shift and like to surf for a while after i get home to decompress
    Referred by

18. Jamal

Jamal Well-Known Member GoFree admin

Ingame name Calibur
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/CaliburJS/
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:121115882
    Age 19 in a week
    Location Canada

Other languages N/A
    Timezone (UTC-07:00) Mountain Standard
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-2, Top 150, and 24/7 Aircontrol :(
    Past admin experience
    I was what one would say a "critical" asset to the GoFree Admin team about 3 years back and a couple months ago.
    Motivation
    I am motivated to become an admin as an old friend once told me "@Jamal Re-apply for admin". I was admin some times before and I truly enjoyed not only cleaning the community; but also being apart of a team. Unfortunately to say I don't get to spend as much time playing games as I used to due to attending college. However when the time presents itself I would be more than willing to help out internally and externally.
    About me
    As mentioned earlier I am currently attending college, which in turn means I won't be able to be active as much as I used to. But if you wish for me to be on the team despite that fact I'd be more than happy to. My hobbies are Arts, Games, and Sports. I also never back down on a Dare.
    Referred by The mad lad Oliver himself

19. I am Legacy

I am Legacy Well-Known Member GoFree admin

Ingame name I am Legacy
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254658904/
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:147196588
    Age 24
    Location Sweden

Other languages Swedish, bit of german.
    Timezone UTC+01:00
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf EU] Mesa/kitsune/tier 1-2/tier 1-6
    Past admin experience
    I've been admin twice before. i loved it, however, since i had quit surfing for the time being i didnt feel like being an admin was right. Now im back and surfing again though so, third times the charm.
    Motivation
    I'd like to be an admin again because i like helping people. I think that my past admin experience and general behavior has shown that i am respectful towards other players and that i intend to keep helping people become better surfers and enjoy the company of those who come to the surfers for a good time. I surf casually and mostly come on the servers to conversate with other players that are there for the same reason and i want to keep the servers clean so that everyone can have a great time whilst being online.
    About me
    My name is Alex, I am a 24 year old guy that loves surfing and playing on cs:go, i am a social person and i love talking to people on here and make friends.I've a job so there's certain times during the day that i am not able to play. on my spare time other than playing video games i enjoy going to the gym after work.
    Referred by none

20. Ro0r

Ro0r New Member Donator

Ingame name I Like Cheez-Its
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/wp_pineapplez
    SteamID 76561198394900628
    Age 12
    Location United States

Other languages Spanish
    Timezone EST
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    would be good admin. make-a-wish dream
    About me
    i want admin or i will cry and i am having make-a-wish
    Referred by Roor, Shipp, Squeef-The-Plug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.