[Go-Free SURF servers] Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

yitterr

Ingame name yitterr
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=1005562867&token=WqNQWJ2Z
SteamID red_dubee
Age 15
Location New Hampshire, USA

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages None
Timezone Eastern
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia
Past admin experience
none
Motivation
I expirience a lot of people who should be banned for the things they say who dont get banned and i also feel i could be of use
About me
i like csgo and i have never been banned
Referred by sadly no

Daley

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
5 Jan 2017
Ingame name your nans thighs (steam name is daley)
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/DaleyBoy/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:227882045
Age 17
Location Plymouth/UK

Other languages Little spanish
Timezone UTC+0
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_mesa
Past admin experience
I've had multiple admin experiences in GMOD and a little bit of experience in Nexus Nations. I was moderator in nexus nations for 2-3 weeks but resigned because I was in my final school year. I enjoyed it, but obviously was upset to go when I had to. Hopefully you and the community can give me the chance to really improve on my skills of "admining" on CSGO!
Motivation
I am a highly motivated person. I am a pretty easy going and fun guy. I'd like to give back to the community a bit. All in all, it is pretty relaxed, but it does have its moments where the players can often spam, and with no one there, it can get quite annoying. I am always eager to learn, and love to learn from my mistakes. I am pretty active personally, and can always show the new players around. I am a pretty advanced surfer so can show them the ropes if needed as well. I see a lack of admins sometimes when I am around, and it kind of upsets me that there is nothing to do about the pesky little buggers who ruin the experience for everyone else (I get the admins have lifes as well). I know, I am not a VIP or anything special, but I'm a nice guy I guess. I signed up about 2 years ago and have played every now and then, but I am really getting back into the surfing community. Because of this, I would like to do whatever I can to make it an enjoyable place for everyone!
About me
I am 17. I am currently in college and am in my apprenticeship. I am currently doing Carpentry. I live in the UK and play a lot of Rugby. Rugby is probably my favourite sport. I have played CSGO for around 2-3 years now. I do have it on my other account (as stated before + i can show proof). I am hopefully going to get my level 2 NVQ in carpentry, then sign up for the Marines when I am 18. Everyone tends to like me, and I get tend to like everyone! Just a chilled out guy really. And I love TBLS! RIP Lez. You druggo.

discord is TheManSassyᵀᴹ#2354 if you ever need to contact me.
Referred by dank (just a random guy in game I talk to)

Last edited by a moderator:

thanasizerv

30 Sep 2019
Ingame name thanasizerv
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304331231/
SteamID 76561198304331231
Age Nearly 15
Location United States

Other languages Greek
Timezone Eastern Standard
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I'd like to be an admin because I feel as if I can help the community become better and less toxic since id enforce rules. I also like being involved in conversations and am willing to help others
About me
I like video games, obviously, but I also enjoy spending time with my close friend. I also am very open to making new friends and am constantly starting conversations with others to build on that. I wish to expand with the community and make it a better place and environment.
Referred by

NotShox

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Aug 2019
Ingame name Shoxxx
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/KoolShox
SteamID STEAM_1:1:228063306
Age 16
Location New York, USA

Other languages Polish
Timezone UTC -4 EDT New York.
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 24/7 Utopia and 24/7 Kitsune
Past admin experience
My past admin experience primarily resides in Minecraft and discord servers. I enjoyed moderating in all my past experiences and I am motivated to do it again.
Motivation
My encouragement to become an admin on the go-free network mostly resides in the fact that I've been an admin on multiple other servers such as Minecraft and Discord servers and I've seen how toxic go-free servers can become due to toxic players on the Cs: Go community. I want the server to be a more pleasurable experience to players who have recently played on the go-free network, and, others who have been there through it all. I've experienced a lot of toxicity on the go free network as adjacent to my 2 days + hours on the network, and when I'm on the network I feel like I'm obligated to help out the server in any way I can. A lot of people and servers in general, seem to need help in certain activities such as surfing or a person mic spamming and I feel motivated to be able to help and make the server a more enjoyable place.
About me
I am a high school sophomore who works at an ice cream parlor on weekends and enjoys gaming and playing games such as Minecraft, CS: GO, Rainbow Six Siege, and more. The main thing I do in my leisure time is play CS: GO and 90% of my time is spent playing the Go-Free Network, surfing with friends. I have been into surfing for about a year now and I've grown to like the people and experiences I've met throughout my 1 year of surfing. I'd love to be admin and devote more of my time on the game into making the go-free network and their servers a better place.
Referred by No one

squeef-the-plug

1 Oct 2019
Ingame name squeef-the-plug
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198928241005/
SteamID thicc_poppi33
Age 19
Location Massachuesetts

Other languages none
Timezone EDT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Utopia, Tier 1-2, Tier 3-6, Tier 1-6
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin because I hear people mic spamming and being racist and bullying other people all the time and it happens to me to so i wanna stop it.
About me
Im young, i like surf i hate bullies and i like hanging out in anyway possible.
Referred by

Zynth

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
3 Oct 2019
Vermont, United States of America
Ingame name Zynth
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045891322
SteamID STEAM_1:0:42812797
Age 21
Location United States

Other languages Very minor amount of Spanish
Timezone Eastern Standard Time
4 hours behind UTC
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers All 128 tick except 24/7 servers
Past admin experience
I managed GFL surf before Roy stopped caring about surf and wouldn't help me fix the broken servers.

Admin on Turtlegaming before the owner decided he didn't want surf servers anymore.

Previous Manager of a Garry's Mod TTT server
(I believe spitfire gaming)
Motivation
I surf between my college classes and when there happens to be players on, usually i haven't seen an admin on to help deal with all the mic spam and unacceptable behavior. While i could just voice_enable 0, that doesn't help the overall problem.
Also not all the time, but a couple times i have been on when an admin has been called by someone, but no one was available to get on and address whatever issue is occurring.
About me
I am currently a senior at a technical college studying Computer Engineering. At college i'm part of the Esports club and on the CS:GO team. I have been surfing off and on for 5 years, during that time i decided to try my hand at map making, my first two maps, surf_white_noise and surf_lunaris weren't very good and were only available to play on GFL, my next two surf_hearth and surf_thief were better and are available on many servers, including on your servers here. I also have an unfinished staged map that would be t5 on 64 tick but more like t3 or t4 on 128 tick. I generally don't stick to playing a game for a while, but there are 2 games i have always come back to, World of warcraft with every new expansion, and CS:GO with surfing.
Referred by

Papa Smurf Taco

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
22 Nov 2018
Ingame name (Papa VIP) Papa Smurf Taco
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198347541497/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:0
Age 18
Location United States

Other languages Portuguese/Understands spanish
Timezone (GMT-4)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
Past admin experience
For past admin experience, I have been an admin for many Gmod servers. I have not been an admin on a CS: GO server but I wouldn't think it would be much different. I also owned a Dark Rp and a few other servers. So I have a lot of heart for servers and helping taking care of then.
Motivation
The thing that motivates me to become an Admin for this server is that I want to help these servers become a place that people can come by and hangout. Not to be yelled and screamed at by ear raping little kids that have nothing better to do with their lives. It makes me sad when I come into a server and I see a kid that seems to be around the age of 18 or above acting childish, being a stubborn brat and being rude to little kids that also want to enjoy this server. They have to understand that people of all ages can play on that server and that is what kills me. The older teens that try to act like they are everything on the server and that's why I want to step in to help.
About me
My name is Nathan. I am in my senior year of High School. I am going to school to take computer science. I play PC most of the time. If not I am playing PlayStation and probably streaming. I had back surgery 2 years ago. I play lacrosse(position=Defense).
Referred by 2ECOND, Roor, DanMan

botmon

5 Oct 2019
Ingame name stolon
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/T_r4ks5
SteamID T_r4ks5
Age 19
Location the netherlands

Other languages Dutch
Timezone +2 (CEST)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
when i was surfing there were a lot of guys making a rucus, i want to prevent that because it did not only spoil the fun for me, it probably ruined the experience for the other people on the server. I want to make the server safer of trolls because they are not fun to be around. and i would love to do something back for the servers i love playing on
About me
i am from the netherlands, i play golf and i love video games. I also play the piano in my free time and love classical music. I actually love hanging out with people online and in real life and i love making new friends, and i also love food
Referred by

Zuccy

6 Oct 2019
Ingame name Zuccy
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198798877420/home
SteamID STEAM_0:0:419305846
Age 14
Location USA

Other languages Polish
Timezone Eastern
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers My favorite GoFree Surf Server is Kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I believe that my experience and expertise in playing CS:GO and having a Discord server will help make the game more enjoyable for all players. I have strong leadership skills for I was captain of my soccer team. My goal as an admin would be to make the community a nice place and make server an enjoyable place.
About me
I love to play video games. I have very good grades and I'm excelling in all of my classes. Polish is my second language and I'm fluent in it. I lived in Poland for two years so I could learn to speak to my grandparents. One of my hobbies is karate and I've been doing it for three years. I am two years away from black belt. I work very hard and try to do my best in everything.
Referred by

TMGPhantom

9 Oct 2019
United States of America
Ingame name TMGPhantom
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198156903790/
SteamID TMGPhantom
Age 14
Location utah

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages a little bit of Spanish not much though
Timezone mountain time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
well i love your servers and there fun to play and i've always wanted to be admin
About me
im funny and im good ath math
Referred by

dank

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
10 Oct 2019
Ingame name danl
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/todankforyou/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:210258550
Age 16
Location Belgium

Other languages dutch, french
Timezone CUT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers MESA
Past admin experience
Never been an admin
Motivation
I've been surfing on your servers for quite some time and i really enjoy them. Especially surf Mesa. I love the servers and wish i could help them grow. But sometimes there are toxic people or people who are ear raping constantly and i wish that i could do something about it. If you look at my chat history I do myself trash talk but would never abuse the power of admin. Most of the insults and god forbid racial slurs are never serious and should be taken seriously. I hope you'll take my application seriously!
About me
I'm 16 y/o and I live in Belgium. In my free time I like to fitness, mountain bike, fly a glider plane and also play videogames! My most played game is CS:GO and in the past month i've pretty much only been surfing.
Referred by I met a fellow surfer who helped me get to this forum his name is I Am Legacy.

Sora ツ (trading knife/keys)

Donator
11 Oct 2019
Uganda
Ingame name Sora ツ (trading knife/keys)
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/SoraaaTV/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:208640039
Age 18
Location United States

Other languages n/a
Timezone UTC−05:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 24/7 Utopia
Past admin experience
currently an admin for a DarkRP server on Garry's Mod
Motivation
I hate mic spammers, i play when there are no staff online
About me
I love cs:go and gmod, i'm an avid gamer, and i currently work night shift and like to surf for a while after i get home to decompress
Referred by

Jamal

GoFree Admin
20 Jun 2016
Canada
steamcommunity.com
Ingame name Calibur
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/CaliburJS/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:121115882
Age 19 in a week
Location Canada

Other languages N/A
Timezone (UTC-07:00) Mountain Standard
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-2, Top 150, and 24/7 Aircontrol :(
Past admin experience
I was what one would say a "critical" asset to the GoFree Admin team about 3 years back and a couple months ago.
Motivation
I am motivated to become an admin as an old friend once told me "@Jamal Re-apply for admin". I was admin some times before and I truly enjoyed not only cleaning the community; but also being apart of a team. Unfortunately to say I don't get to spend as much time playing games as I used to due to attending college. However when the time presents itself I would be more than willing to help out internally and externally.
About me
As mentioned earlier I am currently attending college, which in turn means I won't be able to be active as much as I used to. But if you wish for me to be on the team despite that fact I'd be more than happy to. My hobbies are Arts, Games, and Sports. I also never back down on a Dare.
Referred by The mad lad Oliver himself

I am Legacy

GoFree Admin
Donator
29 May 2017
Ingame name I am Legacy
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254658904/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:147196588
Age 24
Location Sweden

Other languages Swedish, bit of german.
Timezone UTC+01:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf EU] Mesa/kitsune/tier 1-2/tier 1-6
Past admin experience
I've been admin twice before. i loved it, however, since i had quit surfing for the time being i didnt feel like being an admin was right. Now im back and surfing again though so, third times the charm.
Motivation
I'd like to be an admin again because i like helping people. I think that my past admin experience and general behavior has shown that i am respectful towards other players and that i intend to keep helping people become better surfers and enjoy the company of those who come to the surfers for a good time. I surf casually and mostly come on the servers to conversate with other players that are there for the same reason and i want to keep the servers clean so that everyone can have a great time whilst being online.
About me
My name is Alex, I am a 24 year old guy that loves surfing and playing on cs:go, i am a social person and i love talking to people on here and make friends.I've a job so there's certain times during the day that i am not able to play. on my spare time other than playing video games i enjoy going to the gym after work.
Referred by none

Ro0r

Donator
16 Oct 2019
New York, United States of America
Ingame name I Like Cheez-Its
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/wp_pineapplez
SteamID 76561198394900628
Age 12
Location United States

Other languages Spanish
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
would be good admin. make-a-wish dream
About me
i want admin or i will cry and i am having make-a-wish
Referred by Roor, Shipp, Squeef-The-Plug

Lars

1 Jan 2019
United States of America
Ingame name Lars
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lars3/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:87136458
Age 16
Location United States

Other languages Português
Timezone Utc-4
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 1-2 3-6 1-6 rookie 24/7 kitsune 24/7 utopia 24/7
Past admin experience
Head admin in gmod surf and admin in tf2 surf
Motivation
To keep the peace in server and create a fun environment without breaking any rules
About me
Im pretty chill. Slow to anger but with enforce the rules whenever necessary (please consider this application instead of the other application)
Referred by

Kai Nordquist

18 Oct 2019
Ingame name Taco Bell
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198822030133/
SteamID SJ3X7-HLRQ
Age 14
Location Arizona, United States

Other languages non
Timezone Mountain daylight time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia, kitsune
Past admin experience
i've been an admin on several Xbox clubs some with over 5k people.
Motivation
I would love to be admin because i would like to help all these amazing servers you guys have put out, and i would like to make it a better place
About me
I really like to play basketball and hockey but i still find lots of time for csgo and other games. I'm also very active and play csgo almost everyday
Referred by

Noble

18 Oct 2019
Ingame name blyat
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/agentlefox/
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/agentlefox/
Age 16
Location Ecuador

Other languages Spanish
Timezone UTC-5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf_Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
Becuase I wish to give fair punishments, while allowing people to have fun and enjoy the server. I am also interested in getting some experience.
About me
I like to play video games, and try new things!
Referred by

ebic

18 Oct 2019
Ingame name ebic
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198997243105/
SteamID 76561198997243105
Age 15
Location onario canada

Other languages none
Timezone Eastern Daylight Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 192.99.41.233:25155
Past admin experience
im an admin on gmod
Motivation
see this is the problem, i believe in free speech but when i kid is saying the n-word 50 times than its a little out of hand i just wanna make the server less toxic
About me
my name is Noah, i play high school football, i play alot of video games that is basically it
Referred by no one

Lewis

Donator
22 Sep 2019
Ingame name lewis
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/lewiseste/
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/lewiseste/
Age 15
Location United Kingdom

Other languages i understand some spanish
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia, mesa, kitsune, tier 1-2
Past admin experience
none
Motivation
i play a lot of go free surfing and enjoy it very much so want to give back to the community. however sometimes id be in a game and there would be somebody being very toxic so id vote mute but they leave as the vote happens and join back so they dont get the mute. i feel being an admin would help here because i would feel bad taking the time out of an admins day for something small like this.
About me
im in high school and play on the go free servers near enough all day when i have the time. im alright at surfing and enjoy communicating in chat and game chat. i worked in a skatepark for 2 years coaching children on how to skate.
Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.