SteamID STEAM_0:1:118671648
Age 15
Location Northern Ireland

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages I can speak a bit of german
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune Mesa
Past admin experience
I have had no admin experience apart from a discord that had over 1k people i have since left the group as another person wanted admin and i had been admin for 3 years so i left he got the spot with an amazing application that is the only experience i have and hope to get more from this application
Motivation
I am motivated to apply for admin so i can help a lot more people with mic spammers racism and much more as a normal every day i try help as many people as possible learn to surf and get basics teach them double boost and help them with anything they will need being an admin would boost me to help more people i see the server as my second home my life i see it as a family community more than a regular surf server i want to help improve the community improve people's experience i have always wanted to be an admin but never applied thinking i would never get a chance but seeing the friendly comments of admins make me thing i would maybe have a chance at getting it i don't see the plays as random people i see them as friends as family so i treat them with respect even if they are not the kindest i want to put my all in this server so this is my one and only chance to see if i can improve as a person and help with this server i don't want to be an admin to flex or show it off i want to be admin so i can help people past the limits i can as of right now i know there is a lot of people wanting admin they deserve it more than me but i am still going to send my application in hope i can 1 day help others
About me
I play a lot of games I try to stream and do YouTube I play rugby I have been told i am a friendly and nice person by a lot of people I will always put others in front of me i am a caring person and always will be
Referred by no one i just think its time for me to try applying

zebadiah3

Donator
26 Nov 2018
Swansea, United Kingdom
Ingame name Zeb
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/3o9
SteamID STEAM_0:0:426220847
Age 16
Location United Kingdom

Other languages Welsh
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Utopia
Past admin experience
FiveM - SAHPRP - Senior Admin (January - May 2019)
Rust - Former Owner of 2 servers (April - June and July - August 2018)
CS:GO - Owner of 1 server (October - September 2018)
Motivation
I enjoy surfing and I would like to be able to prevent possible griefers and unprofessional people in the server.
I would also wish to further my admin experience and become a part of a founded staff team with a lot of members.
About me
I play for a football team, I study Computer Science, I.T, Business Studies and Geography in school, I play CS:GO, Rust, GTA V/FiveM and Rainbow Six Seige. I'm a lifetime VIP on your servers and I must have joined around a year ago.
Referred by

FLOPPSY.exe

1 Dec 2019
Ingame name FLOPPSY.exe
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198894307379/edit
SteamID STEAM_0:1:467020825
Age 16
Location London

Other languages Spanish
Timezone 00:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia,Kitsune
Past admin experience
Gmod starwars RP, I was a admin on that server for about 3 months and I enjoyed my time as a admin and helped out as much as I could
Motivation
I am usually a socially awkward person but on these surf maps over the past time I have been playing I feel I have really made a bond with everyone and all of the admins seem really cool. Also I like helping out people and will do my best so others get the best gaming experience.
About me
I am a 16 yr old who has been playing games since 5 years old and have always loved them. I also like to play sports like football as well as sgo out with my friends when I am not gaming or doing sports. I am very outgoing when I get comfortable and I get along with most people very well.
Referred by Octo,Shadow

Hyrqge

2 Dec 2019
Ingame name Hyrqge
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198391468975
SteamID STEAM_0:1:215601623
Age 13
Location USA

Other languages N/A
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_utopia_v3
Past admin experience
Icefuse.net CityRP
Motivation
I want to become a staff member because I want to help this community grow and I want to give this server my help. I also want to become staff because I am always willing to help in every situation and I would like to resolve all problems that I can. I also want to become staff so instead of just playing the server and having fun I could also help out in any problem and the server in general. Whenever there is a problem I will be willing to resolve it.
About me
I am a 14-year-old and in 9th grade. My real strength is my attention to detail. I pride myself on my reputation for following through and meeting deadlines. When I commit to doing something, I make sure it gets done, and on time.
Referred by

Octo

Donator
2 Jun 2019
Ingame name Octo.
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198950738225/
SteamID 76561198950738225
Age 18
Location United Kingdom

Other languages Very basic German
Timezone GMT London - UTC+0
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7 EU, Kitsune 24/7 EU
Past admin experience

Motivation
Really enjoy the servers and the community, and want to help the servers run smoothly and keep them as fun as possible. I've made some good friends on
About me
I go to university studying mechanical engineering, I play football and handball. Enjoy video games and going out with mates.
Referred by Aquarius

Nackera

2 Dec 2019
Ingame name Nackera
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nackera
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nackera
Age 15
Location Cambridgeshire

Other languages Small amount of Mandarin, and German
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers EU 24/7 Kitune, Utopia, Mesa. EU/US Tier 1-2
Past admin experience

Motivation
Been playing on the server for not too long, but I've been on 3+ hours daily. Im usually on just before "peek" time on EU and there aren't too many admins on during that time, so I though I'd try make my time on here helpful as well as just chilling.
About me
I love CSGO too much. I play a few different instruments and sometimes play guitar on the server if somebody really wants me to play a song. I've just moved to the UK, and have more friends on the server than irl :p I'm pretty quiet so I just listen and observe others on the server.
Referred by

EMIFAULT ツ

2 Dec 2019
United Kingdom
Ingame name EMIFAULT ツ
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/EMIFAULT/
SteamID 2,356,262
Age 19
Location England

Other languages A little french and spanish
Timezone UTC
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
Help them be better
About me
I enjoy serfing and making new friends and just talking to people
Referred by

Logan Nagol

29 Nov 2019
Ingame name logan
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198999511375/
SteamID 76561198999511375
Age 13
Location Untied States

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages a little Spanish (from school)
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
Past admin experience
Just on a friend's discord server.
Motivation
My motivation for wanting to become an admin is that I want to better the community and the player experience. I have been in servers many times and have had somebody being raciest, playing music, or holding down the mic which takes away from the fun of surfing. I have seen many admins on the server and the way they improve the experience for players. Seeing the way the admin work to make mine and many other player gameplay better has inspired me. I believe I could also be a helpful attribute to the Go-Free surf servers by also making others experience better. (P.S I did once get muted because of a bet and out of frustration said something targeting an admin in the chat. I was in the wrong and should not have done this. I have learned my lesson and will not repeat these actions ever again.)
About me
I'm a 13-year-old boy that loves playing video games. Some of my hobbies are playing video games, playing piano, doing basketball, and video editing. I have plenty of time I spend on go free server with my old account have 200 hours on surfing. I also like to spend time with my family.
Referred by My friend

Ingame name Braided Asshair
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129669608/home
SteamID STEAM_0:0:0
Age 16
Location Georgia, USA

Other languages Like 4 words in spanish
Timezone Eastern (UTC-5:00)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I usually only play the Kitsune server
Past admin experience

Motivation
Personally, I think being an admin would be enjoyable. I don't have anything to do after work and school so I think devoting my time to a server/servers would be an interesting and enjoyable experience. I also feel like more social experience would be enjoyable too. Most admins i've met in servers before are nice people and i'd like to be apart of that.
About me
I am a pretty non interesting person. I go to school, I work as a lifeguard and play guitar and video games.
Referred by

cannibalisticpanda

Donator
16 Aug 2019
United States of America
Ingame name Panda
Steam profile link https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/applicationform/counter-strike-go-servers-all-go-free-surf.5/form
SteamID STEAM_1:1:424869014
Age 14
Location United States

Other languages I speak a little bit of spanish and am currently taking classes on it.
Timezone Eastern (US and Canada)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-2, Utopia, Mesa, Kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin mainly to try something new and help out the GoFree Surf Servers. There are a lot of active players on the GoFree Surf Servers and following that comes a lot of racism, mic spam, and more. I like playing on clean servers and would like to help out to keep them clean of bad things. There has also been a boost in players recently so I would love to help out and make sure that doesn't create issues. I enjoy playing on your servers more than anything and would love to be helpful.
About me
I like pandas (if you couldn't tell}. I also have an interest in computers, competitive cs:go, osu!, and surfing. I don't do to much besides those and school because I have a ton of free time and like to do these things.
Referred by

Sdot_Dylan

3 Dec 2019
United States of America
Ingame name sdot_dylan
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199004003507/
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199004003507/
Age 17
Location boston ma

Other languages good
Timezone 4.00pm east
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune
Past admin experience
been admin a couple times just getting back into csgo have over 2000 hours over on second account
Motivation
to help anyone to make this game enjoyable
About me
like to help
Referred by

Jwosh

5 Dec 2019
United States
Ingame name Jwosh
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jwosh/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:61401271
Age Prefer not to share.
Location United States

Other languages Neglible amounts of Hebrew and Russian.
Timezone UTC -5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers All, aside from the Tier 1-6 and Tier 1-2 rotation servers.
Past admin experience
Been an administrator for a few fairly sizeable Discord servers, although have little recent experience primarily as a result of a lack of interest.
Motivation
Ended up typing, and then deleting, a significant amount of words, and would quite frankly prefer speaking over something along the lines of a Discord call if details are of serious interest to you.

Primarily, it comes down to a few general inclinations:
- Meeting new people
- Planting myself into a community
- Having somewhat of a short term goal, or purpose.
- Making surfing, and learning how to do so, easier and more pleasant for all parties.
About me
Me:
I've been a fairly prevalent member of the Don't Starve Together community for quite some time now, with Brawlhalla's competitive scene being of varying levels of interest to me over roughly the past year. Looking to pursue voice acting as a potential source for income when I find the time.

My life:
Skipping over the details, I've been through a lot.

Interests, or hobbies:
Once again having a hard time conveying my interests accurately, and in text form, so I'd prefer to leave it at 'i like computers, online privacy and security, astronomy, and plenty more.

Regarding CSGO specifically, I have only a few days started surfing again, and this is after going a little over three years without. Sadly the servers which both my rank and times were achieved on appear to have since went down.
Referred by Don't believe I've spoken to any of the current admins, or moderators.

Jwosh

5 Dec 2019
United States
Ingame name Jwosh
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jwosh/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:61401271
Age Prefer not to share.
Location United States

Other languages Neglible amounts of Hebrew and Russian.
Timezone UTC -5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers All, aside from the Tier 1-6 and Tier 1-2 rotation servers.
Past admin experience
Been an administrator for a few fairly sizeable Discord servers, although have little recent experience primarily as a result of a lack of interest.
Motivation
Ended up typing, and then deleting, a significant amount of words, and would quite frankly prefer speaking over something along the lines of a Discord call if details are of serious interest to you.

Primarily, it comes down to a few general inclinations:
- Meeting new people
- Planting myself into a community
- Having somewhat of a short term goal, or purpose.
- Making surfing, and learning how to do so, easier and more pleasant for all parties.
About me
Me:
I've been a fairly prevalent member of the Don't Starve Together community for quite some time now, with Brawlhalla's competitive scene being of varying levels of interest to me over roughly the past year. Looking to pursue voice acting as a potential source for income when I find the time.

My life:
Skipping over the details, I've been through a lot.

Interests, or hobbies:
Once again having a hard time conveying my interests accurately, and in text form, so I'd prefer to leave it at 'i like computers, online privacy and security, astronomy, and plenty more.

Regarding CSGO specifically, I have only a few days started surfing again, and this is after going a little over three years without. Sadly the servers which both my rank and times were achieved on appear to have since went down.
Referred by Don't believe I've spoken to any of the current admins, or moderators.

YoavAlon

5 Dec 2019
Ingame name AngelicPanda
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198350189731/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:194962001
Age 15
Location Israel

Other languages Excellent
Timezone GMT +02:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia
Past admin experience
I have had a lot of past experience with griefers trollers and more.
Motivation
I was in the server and a couple of people started trolling we were talking and they didn't stop
feeling powerless i decided i wanted to be a admin and help others
About me
Im 15 from israel Im at my pc alot i like playing with my friends.
Referred by

STRYKING

6 Dec 2019
Ingame name STRYKING
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114832223/
SteamID 76561198114832223
Age 19
Location Canada

Other languages French 10/10
Timezone Eastern Standard Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia
Past admin experience
i have none
Motivation
Iam on all the time like 2-3 hours a day, i use to play a lot it was really fun it brings me back. A lot of times admins our not on when people are really annoying, and TBH i think i would be a good admin. Something else that motivates me is just the power of having admin, now dont take this the wrong way i would'nt abuse it. Just having people say your name when you join the server knowing that you our a good admin and that the server will be better beacuse you are in it, makes me happy. I am a chill guy you can make jokes with me and i won't get offended. I think that the server would be lucky to have me as admin, ahah. Now i know that i dont have any past admin experience but dont let that scare you from making the right decision, everyone has to start off somewhere right and making me admin on this great sever, that some times pisses me off, would be the right way to start off. I do think that i will make the sever better. Already when i come in the server people know my name and i seem to bring the motivation of the server up. As said before the mane motivation for admin is to have the power to make the server better, thx for the opportunity of applying.
About me
In school RN going to start to make music, i like laughing a lot and i think that i am a pretty great guy. My life is not to exciting, tho i like to party a lot. I am a pussy when it comes to girls but ay that dose not mean i dont get any ;). And in general people like to be around me.
Referred by Did not get any just wanted to see

LNZ

15 Sep 2019
Sweden
Ingame name LNZ
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150485711/
SteamID 76561198150485711
Age 16
Location Sweden

Other languages Swedish and little Germany
Timezone GMT+1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune and the 1-2 servers
Past admin experience
I was Admin on a server like 3 years aago so I am not that experienced
Motivation
I would like to be a admin on your server because i play oon them often and I know the rules and what is right and what is wrong.
About me
I play on my computer every day. I play floorball and golf and really likte to go for a walk with my dog because i train him and stuff. In my floorballteam there are only older guys than me so I am the youngest player but one of the best. :)
Referred by

Peltrux

7 Dec 2019
Spain
Ingame name ✪ ELHETERO420
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/happymanwanduawp/
SteamID happymanwanduawp
Age 18
Location Spain

Other languages Spanish
Timezone UTC +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
Past admin experience
None
Motivation
Hopefully make some money and have a good time.
About me
Im a computer engineering student in Seville, Spain. I've been playing cs for over 4 years now.
Referred by

1 Nov 2019
Niger
Ingame name nugget
Steam profile link biscuit
SteamID nugget and a biscuit
Age nugget
Location biscuit

Other languages nugget and a biscuit
Timezone dip it all in mashed potatos
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers nugget
Past admin experience
biscuit
Motivation
nugget and a biscult
About me
Dip it all in mashed potatoes
Then dip the mashed potato covered
Chicken nugget biscuit in the barbecue sauce
MMM! Yum, yum, gimme!
Referred by nugget and a biscuit

Ingame name TheKloutChaser
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheKloutChaser/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:82906375
Age 17
Location Bronx, NY

Other languages Spanish
Timezone EST (GMT-5)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier1-2 {Easy Maps} SurfTimer
Past admin experience

Motivation
Being an admin means a huge amount, personally, i'm really into helping people and making sure that if someone does have any questions or concern then i'm known to be as a person they can come to. Being an admin would also help me socially improve and that goes beyond the screen because I love interacting with others, but sometimes I feel like i'm not in the right place.
About me
Really into school, I come from a family that doesn't have much so its helped me learn how to deal with struggles and times of hardships. I ice skate and make music, obviously play video games very often. Those three things help me get through anything to be honest, anytime i'm doing any of those i feel invincible lol. I'm also pretty chill just that not many get to see that side because people tell me I look "too serious", but I love joking around and having a nice time with people.
Referred by

zarguz

8 Dec 2019
Ingame name Doni
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/doninaattori/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:5340306
Age 31
Location Finland

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages Finnish
Timezone +2,00 HELSINKI
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune 24/7
Past admin experience
i have admin to jail server... pelikriisi finnish jail server
Motivation
i play almost all day...
About me
study forrestry, like cars,,, MB is best

i like help other players
Referred by zarguz

FRZN

Ingame name FRZN
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/kindaFRZN/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:191291494
Age 16 / 17(5 d)
Location United States, Massachusetts

Other languages None
Timezone UTC-5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune EU/NA, Utopia EU/NA, (Sometimes Rookie/Mesa EU/NA)
Past admin experience
I ran and used to be an admin on Minecraft servers.
I used to own and be admin on Rust servers.
I used to help moderate Discord servers.
I used to be admin on AB before I resigned only a few days later realizing how unfit the Owner and Head Admin are and how they both are making a terrible server.
I was a moderator on an SCP:SL server.
Motivation
Honestly this is my third application and most of you know why I want to be an admin. So I will keep this shorter then my older applications.

I wish to be an admin to help players and keep servers clean from any excessive rule breakers. I have also seen already a particular who when discord was down declined to come to stop multiple music players/earrapers and instead just said "do !calladmin". Which I wish that wasn't happening still but I do see improvements with the server and I honestly love that.

I wish to also continue where I left off on my activity and play more and help more people admin/vip. I also just care about gofree still, not as much but that care is growing.

Anyways if you have seen my older applications then you know a lot more and understand more of why I wish to be an admin.
About me
I am 16, I turn 17 on dec 13, 5 days from the time of making this application. I love playing games and I am very dedicated to servers and choose one or two to play on and focus on. I really enjoy CS:GO and surfing and as well as being social over the internet seeing how everyone is and getting to meet new people.

I also do have a decent amount of experience being in staff position.

That is all Have a nice day :)
Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.