Age 16
Location United States

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages -
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to help make the go-free environment cleaner and less toxic. I enjoy being in the servers but often come across people being hateful and disrespectful beyond trying to be funny/being a comedian. I like to interact with people and would take the job of monitoring people seriously.
About me
I play sports at my highschool as well as an honor student. I enjoy talking with people and making connections and making people laugh
Referred by

Dr. Bong

27 Dec 2019
Ingame name Dr.Bong
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/23890475/
SteamID 23890475
Age 17
Location United States

Other languages N/A
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Rookie 1-2
Past admin experience
i have admin experience on many Minecraft servers but not CS:GO
Motivation
I love the server and i want to keep it as toxic free as possible. I want to make the community a more enjoyable experience for everyone.
About me
i play CS:GO surf, detail cars, blacksmithing. and many more things but im on surf most of the time.
Referred by

Ingame name ItalianGarfield
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198306865160
SteamID 76561198306865160
Age 16
Location United States of America, New York

Other languages Elementary Arabic and a little Spanish
Timezone Eastern Standard Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Zootopia, this is one of the only servers i play on.
Past admin experience
So this is one of my first admin experiences on Csgo as I really want to give it a try and start somewhere. I've also had past experience on Minecraft servers which have unfortunately collapsed due to personal problems with the owner. I'm currently an admin in a 1 Minecraft server and its been running well!
Motivation
I really like to keep stability and order in servers. I wanted to get into csgo to help me advance in experience and knowledge with being an admin. I hope this can be my new start to a bigger picture of supervision.
About me
So I'm a 16-year-old boy who is obsessed with computers. I spend alot of time on mine a day and always try to improve. I can speak decent Arabic mostly because my parents are from the middle east but moved to America about 24 years ago and constantly talk over me in this language. But English is my first language and only fluent language and I've lived in America for my entire life. Alright, have a great day!
Referred by Ive been referred by mostly my steam friends like Bagelmelon, Mexican uping bean and sicko_toad87.

vincent

28 Dec 2019
Canada
Ingame name Vincent
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Vincent1972/
SteamID Vincent1972
Age 18
Location Canada, Ontario, Niagara Falls

Other languages French
Timezone EST (GMT-5)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7 Surftimer, Mesa, Utopia, beginner.
Past admin experience
owned my own server "Surf ACE 24/7" small server, shut it down when i sold my server computer that was running the server.
Motivation
As I enjoy surfing, Usually on your servers i spend most my time helping the un-ranked players finish whatever map they are on, and of coarse most of them are under 13, so all of the time most of the kids are making fun of them. no harm said to the Staff already in these servers.
I just wanna help out with these kids learning to surf and silence these older kids making fun of them.
About me
I am an 18 year old from Ontario, Canada. i enjoy fishing, poker and cs. i work from home as a chat agent for a couple car companies in my area. it's a great job, they pay me $750 a week to respond to on average 9 people. I am a very easy guy to talk to and I love to teach. I am planning to go to uni in 2021 for an English major to become a teacher, just want to build up my bank account so i'm not drowning in student loans afterwards
Referred by N/A

Scott Williams

24 Feb 2019
Ingame name Cheez-its
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/scootiemybootie?tscn=1577549726
SteamID scootiemybootie
Age 18
Location Canada, Ontario, Toronto

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages some french
Timezone Eastern Standard Time (est)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune and Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
Honestly, I was going to do this for a meme and just to get some funny's out of it, but now I'm interested, and I want to see if I would get accepted. I don't like how people in certain servers act , like mic spamming, huge ego's, and toxic and just annoying in general. I feel like I would really mature over time if I got accepted. My chat history isn't the best, and sometimes (or should I say most times) I come in the server and act like a total dick, but now that I'm typing this I feel like I would change and I feel like I could be something in servers. Most days admins aren't on, and most of the time I wonder servers and see how people are doing, now don't get me wrong! A LITTLE BIT OF ME wants to do this so I can get some clout ya know? So to answer this question: I would like to be an admin to just be there when someone needs help. This may be a classic response to most applications but I would really like to help people when they need help.
About me
WELL, I'm 18, I'm Black, and I really like dogs. I work at a retail store, making sandwiches for people, and I mostly play CS:GO in my spare time. You can tell admins "does this guy act like a retard sometimes" and I bet they'll say "a lot". I'm thinking of being a science engineer and get a university degree. My friends (irl) say I'm a energetic guy and I have "many personalities", after school I help out the janitors clean and I was awarded Mvp in volleyball, basketball, and soccer. I love my sister dearly and I like doing random crap.., I act immature some times (a lot actually) but sometimes I just stop and think of what the hell im doing..
Referred by (non admins) Thanasizerv, PaytonRobertz, Xiipher, Lacc (i feel like)

Papa Smurf Taco

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
22 Nov 2018
Ingame name Papa Smurf Taco
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198347541497/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:193637884
Age 18
Location Massachussets

Other languages Portuguese
Timezone UTC-5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 24/7 kitsune
Past admin experience
I was an admin on many Gmod servers. I was also an owner of an RP server for Gmod called BlazeRp
Motivation
I would like to be an admin because I want to help the server and I am on it a lot so what would be a better way to help the server than be an admin I am able to take care of it and anything that needs to be done I will be ready.
About me
Hi my name is Nathan. I am a senior in high school. When I leave highschool I am going to college to be an Computer Engineer. I would also do Cybersecurity as my 2nd major. I am also a streamer on my free time.
Referred by

Senku | ばか

30 Dec 2019
Norway
Ingame name Senku is cute
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199006547538/
SteamID Silver_on_yt
Age 15
Location Norway

Other languages I speak Norwegian, but can altso understand swedish
Timezone My timezone is GMT +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I mostly play on Utopia
Past admin experience
I was an admin on a discord server. Not very popular, but some active people. When i was an admin i would help solve problems, help peole and answer questions.
Motivation
I'm very motivated by solving problems. In my last position, I helped resolve problems, discussions. I help people with questions. There's something i really enjoy about giving answers, help people, and seeing frustrated/angry players turn into happy ones thanks to my help
About me
i am a 15 year old boy living in norway. I started playing cs:go when i was 13 and instantly fell in love. I did not have enough money to buy a new computer, so i played on my brothers. when i turned 12 i started in marching-band and play the flute. These last days has been awesome. I have made so many new friends on your servers.
Referred by

Reactions: Deathbow

Deathbow

30 Dec 2019
Ingame name Deathbow
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Deathbow745/
SteamID Deathbow745
Age 14.5
Location United Kingdom

Other languages A little spanish
Timezone UTC +0
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia and tier 1
Past admin experience
I've been admin on over 20 diffrent servers on games such as unturned ect. I have gotten to head admin on most staff teams I have been apart of and I know how to deal with close to all situation you may put me in, good or bad.
Motivation
My motivation to become staff on your surf network is that I find it to be an amazing community that is awesome, even if toxic at times.. the current staff team is amazing and their job and always motivate people to do their best and are one of the main reasons I want to be admin, so I can be like them and I want to be able to help anyone with any problem they may face.
About me
I'm quite a lonely person, who has no real life friends or social life, so I turn to the internet as there are so many amazing people out there I would love to meet. I suffer with depression yet I like to keep a positive attitude 90% of the time and I'm quite a chill guy so I won't flip over small things, and it takes quite a bit to piss me off.
Referred by

Reactions: Senku | ばか

Senku | ばか

30 Dec 2019
Norway
Ingame name Senku is cute
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199006547538/
SteamID Silver_on_yt
Age 15
Location Norway

Other languages I speak Norwegian, but can altso understand swedish
Timezone UTC+01:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_utopia
Past admin experience
Past admin experience
I was an admin on a discord server. Not very popular, but some active people. When i was an admin i would help solve problems, help peole, answer questions and be active eith the comunity
Motivation
Motivation
I'm very motivated by solving problems. In my last position, I helped resolve problems, discussions. I help people with questions. There's something i really enjoy about giving answers, help people, and seeing frustrated/angry players turn into happy ones thanks to my help
About me
About me
i am a 15 year old boy living in norway. I started playing cs:go when i was 13 and instantly fell in love. I did not have enough money to buy a new computer, so i played on my brothers. when i turned 12 i started in marching-band and play the flute. These last days has been awesome. I have made so many new friends on your servers.
Referred by

Heinz KRANCH™ $2.98

Donator
31 Dec 2019
United States of America
Ingame name Heinz KRANCH™ $2.98
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/kranch69/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:122883737
Age 16
Location Wisconsin

Other languages 10 out of 10
Timezone Im in the central time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers The utopia surver
Past admin experience

Motivation
I have been playing this server for a while, and most people know me so I thought that i would be a good fit.
About me
I play video games a lot, I like to to also just chill and watch youtube. Also I am on computer and the GoFree server most of my time.
Referred by

✪TaCt1CaL

31 Dec 2019
Belgium
Ingame name ✪TaCt1CaL
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198329110408/
SteamID 76561198329110408
Age 16
Location Belguim

Other languages Dutch
Timezone est+1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune 24 SurfTimer Store - by GO-free.info
Past admin experience
a bit but long time ago.
Motivation
I'm very active and good with people. And I will very happy if I'm accepted!
About me
I'm Thibo Maes

16 years old

live in belguim
(that means I spaek dutch)
Referred by /

它的正义磨坊

31 Dec 2019
Ingame name 其正义美米尔
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013499894/
SteamID STEAM_1:0:526617083
Age 13
Location North Carolina United States

Other languages none
Timezone Eastern Standard Time
UTC-5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7
Past admin experience
i worked admin for astro
Motivation
i wanna help this server
About me
I like to play csgo and especially like surfing on this server
Referred by Danman

Sean Bettis

29 Nov 2019
Ingame name Tickish Plaundlehace
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198850700703
SteamID 76561198850700703
Age 14
Location United States

Other languages No other language
Timezone CST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf_kitsune_fix_
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be an admin because I know a lot of people don't actually follow the rules and I feel that I would be able to make a change, make the server a better place for people who want a nice peaceful server.
About me
I'm usually the student who listens to the teacher and follows the rules, I am also very focused when it come to things I want to learn
Referred by No

Critical

4 Jan 2020
Kansas, United States of America
Ingame name Critical
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/warrior_38/
SteamID STEAM_1:0:88575605
Age 19
Location United States of America

Other languages Spanish
Timezone Central USA
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7 Surftimer
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would love to be an admin on your servers for a couple reasons. 1: I've played on Kitsune for around 3-4 years now. 2: I am an experienced CS:GO surfer so I definitely know my way around. 3: I would love to help out any new people to surfing to give them tips on how to succeed.
About me
I am an experienced CS:GO player. My competitive rank is Gold Nova 1. I know how to surf quite well. I've played CS:GO for 5 years. I am in the US Military. I am in the Air Force. I love helping people out to help them move forward.
Referred by

iibizare

4 Jan 2020
United States of America
Ingame name BiZaRe
Steam profile link steamcommunity.com/eubizare
SteamID 76561198932591042
Age 18
Location United Kingdom

Other languages French (Very Beginner)
Timezone UTC/GMT (UK)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf_Beginner
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to become an admin because I really enjoy playing on your servers and I would like to help keep them all as a happy community where people can come and surf without having any toxic people in the servers who would stop people having an enjoyable time.
About me
I am 18 years old. All I do is college or come home and play on surfing servers. I really enjoy the challenge of trying to get a better time and I will always keep coming back in hope that I may one day own a server record.
Referred by

PeaceMaker

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Sep 2019
Aruba
steamcommunity.com
Ingame name Peace Maker
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063156777/
SteamID 76561198063156777
Age 16
Location Aruba

Other languages Dutch
Timezone Atlantic Standard Time (GMT-4)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Utopia, 1-2 and 3-6
Past admin experience

Motivation
I have been An active member for more than A year now and in that time I've realised that there is always a need for more moderators and it is my opinion that I could (with guidance) become a great moderator and part of the GoFree community
About me
I like to play video games in my free time other than that I'm an aspiring streamer and youtuber I also like astronomy and skating. I love my friends my family (especially my two dogs) and I am a half american living on aruba which I think is pretty interesting
Referred by

Dustinveit (Pablo)

5 Jan 2020
Ingame name Pablo
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/dustinveit
SteamID dustinveit
Age 18
Location New Jersey

Other languages N/A
Timezone North America East
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia, Kitsune, Mesa, Rookie, Beginner
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin on GoFree surf servers because i generally enjoy being on these maps. I tend to get along well with most people and I spend a lot of time online. Almost every day I log on most of the time for minimum of an hour per day.
About me
I am an 18 year old male from New Jersey. I am huge into music and enjoy listening to new and upcoming singers. I am what you could call country although to some people I may not seem it.
Referred by

shaun boylan

6 Jan 2020
Ingame name sboy
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656119888
SteamID 76561198880463968
Age 16
Location United States

Other languages none
Timezone eastern standard
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be a admin because sometimes people are having a nice conversation and then someone just randomly starts saying random things or sometimes there will be fights in the server and no admins are online so then everyone starts being toxic.
About me
My name is shaun I am 16 and I am a junior in high school.Some of my hobbies are cars,going to the gym and playing games (especially CS).Also I like starting conversations in the server because I like interacting with the other players.
Referred by

Hi Im Jackson

8 Jan 2020
United States of America
Ingame name Jackson
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799383937/
SteamID SnickerBitch
Age fuckin 14
Location jersey bitch

Other languages i speak arabic
Timezone EAST COAST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia
Past admin experience
I was an admin on my friends Minecraft server in 4th gade
Motivation
why the fuck not lmao
About me
I have 28 previous comm blocks and 1 ban.
My middle name is henry
My parents almost named me Max (that would suck)
i am a virgin
Referred by Fucking jackson my nigga

TTV. trs_velocity

10 Jan 2020
Ingame name TTV. trs_velocity
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198873965449
SteamID STEAM_1:1:456849860
Age 21
Location AZ USA

Other languages arab
Timezone arizona
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utpia kitsune
Past admin experience
admin on other western surf utopia maps and got reffered by a friend for this eastern server
Motivation
big time streamer on twitch really eager to take out the toxicity on your servers
About me
pro gamer single big time stremer love cs go global player college athelte majoring in business manegment 40 in vert leap astralis coach (TTV. trs_velocity)
Referred by shoxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.