SteamID ItzInferno
Age 12
Location Ohio

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages I only speak a few words of German and Spanish
Timezone 4:03
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa surf, Rookie surf, and kitsune surf
Past admin experience
I just started playing cs go again and i have zero admin experience except for a discord server
Motivation
I would like to be a admin so I can kick people when everybody starts screaming for someone to be kicked and the admin in the server is afk so everybody makes each other half deaf. and to be a troll to a couple of my friends.
About me
My life is pretty simple I wake up sometimes go with my dad in his semi for a week and other times i just wake up so schoolwork and play surf for a while until i get bored to the point i don't want to play which takes a while.
Referred by I was not referred by anybody

C4 The0 | Pvpro.com

30 Apr 2020
United States of America
Ingame name C4 The0
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199031315531/
SteamID 76561199031315531
Age 20
Location United States

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages pretty good but not that good
Timezone US and Canda
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Rookie And Beginner
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be Admin because helping the community is great and also, maybe teach people more about surfing.
About me
I like basketball and football. I do school work in the morning and eat breakfast and then hop on cs. And that's what i mainly do yeah :D.
Referred by Theodore or Theo

HUNAttila32

30 Apr 2020
Ingame name cs.money HUNAttila32_GamerMaster
Steam profile link dual_weapon_guy
SteamID 5734658734657834
Age 22
Location Hungary

Other languages Hungary
Timezone +22
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_kitsune_fix_
Past admin experience

Motivation
yes i like the surf server
About me
I'm a big boy
Referred by EliteGamer

4U571N

Ingame name 4U571N
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/M4X1MU57/
SteamID 217035086
Age 16
Location USA

Other languages small amount of spanish
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune and utopia
Past admin experience
have run discord/ Minecraft servers
Motivation
I enjoy having conversations on surf servers, but the occasional mic-spammer can ruin the experience not for just me but for everyone playing.
About me
I love video games, mostly fps, but lots of other genres as well. I also enjoy water sports, hiking, biking, hanging with friends, and anything else that is fun.
Referred by danman

1 May 2020
Germany
Ingame name KonoaSahne | warangel.de
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/konoa_Kon_Kon/
SteamID 76561198142552444
Age 18
Location Germany

Other languages German
Timezone UTC+1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa / Utopia V3
Past admin experience
I have an own community on Garry's Mod. I were on other Garry's Mod communities, also I had one CS:GO Surf Server, but only for myself and some friends.
Motivation
I love surf and I like to adiminstrate/moderate. Also I like to teach stuff that I can!
About me
I'm Leon, I'm doing my A-Levels and code some stuff in PHP, CSS, HTML & JS. I like to go out with ma friends and meet me with my scouts :D. After graduating from high school, I will join the Bundeswehr and start my career in the field of Cyber Security
Referred by Your Server

Lunaij

1 May 2020
Ingame name Lunaij
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lunaij/
SteamID Lunaij
Age 16
Location Norway

Other languages Norwegian
Timezone UTC +2
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7
Past admin experience
I was an admin on a active discord server before the server was deleted.
Motivation
I want to be more active with the comunity.
I also want to help with questions anyone has.
and try to make everyones experience on your servers as good as possible.
About me
I am a 16 year old boy from norway. My hobbies are Marching band where i play the flute! I practice some piano on my spare time to.
In school im not the most popular kid, and i've met most of my friends online.
I really like cooking and wl probably study that in high school.
Referred by

Dynasty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
18 Jan 2019
Ingame name Dynasty
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/notdynasty/
SteamID 76561198375944769
Age 25
Location United States

Other languages Basic French / Spanish
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I enjoy the rotation servers but I have the most time on rooke!
Past admin experience
I have had VIP commands for a little over a year on GoFree and this is my third time applyingfor admin. I took a break for a few months between my first and second application as of now I have been very active for the last month and will continue.

Years ago I was a basic mod for AbyssNetwork with Mute/Kick/Suspend commands.

Outside of admin experience for surfing servers I am a twitch mod [multiple channels], discord admin [5k+ members], highly vouched on sythe.org and I also run a small discord myself for a group of online gamers.
Motivation
I want to create the same experience for others that I had when I started surfing.

Throughout my time on the servers ive encountered a fair amount of toxicity, racism and harassment. I have tried my best to help in these situations by having conversations and asking them to stop as well as using VIP commands to attempt to deter any further issues but in some cases im unable to get the issue resolved and as an admin I would be able to create the total solution.

I want to help everyone on the server have good time and actually enjoy learning and getting better rather than deal with someone of this issues you may face when starting out.
About me
Ive been gaming since I was very young but I remember first playing halo 2 online around 2005.

I have previously worked with YouTube and I have beta tested call of duty games for activison.

I have only played CS:GO to surf I never got into the actual game xD

I own a small IT company and have a background in game development and various other technology departments.

Outside of work and PC games I enjoy drag racing.

If you guys have anymore questions about me or my prior history in gaming, work or administration please feel free to reach out.

Thank you!
Referred by

saadman rahman

2 Apr 2020
Ingame name Baba Yaga
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267243617
SteamID shahriar_bhai
Age 18
Location Bangladesh,Dhaka

Other languages Bengali,Hindi,Arabic
Timezone UTC+6
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I am extremely motivated whenever an admin enters the server as then everyone becomes super nice and friendly.
I also want to have the same impact on the community so that we reduce toxicity in the community.
About me
I am one of the stereotypical asian kinds who is a bit nerdy and is into videogames and cars.
Funfact: I am also an ameture golf player and if nothing else works would most likely aim for golfing as a career.
Referred by motivated by people in the servers

dino air fryer

5 May 2020
Ingame name dino air fryer
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/pamfastaf/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:232582502
Age 10
Location America

Other languages None but I can understand a bit of Urdu.
Timezone North American eastern time.
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia and Tier 1-2 Surf
Past admin experience
I have had admin experience on other games like Minecraft and I have had for a Fortnite team when I had played Fortnite.
Motivation
I would want to be an admin because I love trying to help people and it makes me happy if I do make people happy.
About me
I like helping people and since that were in quarantine I like helping people by motivating and trying my best to teach them how to get a better time on surf maps/bhop maps.
Referred by Well I came here by Vortex and Frank Sinatra, (both admins)

ItsJustMeJaay

8 Apr 2020
Ingame name ItsJustMeJaay
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198313725912
SteamID 76561198313725912
Age 15
Location United Kingdom, Wales

Other languages I *Currently* Only speak English
Timezone UTC +1 ( BST )
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune
Past admin experience
I've mainly administrated on discord servers, for communities such as
Motivation
My day consists of playing on the Go-Free Surf servers; and i'd just love to help make sure that the servers stay under moderation.

So i guess you could say, my motivation comes from just keeping the servers healthy for new and recurring members.
About me
Hello, my name is Jay, I am 15 years of age.

To summarize me... I'd say that I'm just a chilled out guy that loves the internet and I just want to people to be able to have a nice laugh and enjoy themselves. Especially in times like these.

----------------
Hobbies:

- Building computers like a true nerd would

- Music ( guitar, piano, drums etc )

- Audio Production

- Voice Overs / podcasting ( now and them )

- Gaming... Gaming... Mainly Gaming 24/7

- Browsing Reddit ? ( Totally classes as a hobby )

So yeah, that's a bit about me. Hope you enjoyed it :)
Referred by I wasn't necessarily referred by anyone, but some of the admins know me a little bit ( Herb, Spicy etc )

SolidStateBleach

Donator
6 May 2020
United States of America
Ingame name SolidStateBleach
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/SolidStateBleach/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:215061978
Age 16, 17 as of may 23
Location Washington Dc, United States

Other languages Some russian and some german
Timezone 5:00 Easter Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Rookie, Utopia, Kitsune (top 3)
Past admin experience
I've done admin stuff for a couple rust servers but it was very minor. I've been VIP so I've muted people for mic-spam and racism but that's the extent I've doe for Gofree
Motivation
I really enjoy helping people In and out of game, I'm good friends with many of the Current admins, and I want to be more active in the community
About me
I am a very active person and I have a lot of hobbies such as guitar and Singing whish I perform, from time to time, for the people in the server. I'm also Very into physicals training (I'm a gym nut) other than that I game a lot. As a person in game I tend to be very clam and I tell lots of jokes and stories that are generally well received.
Referred by Nobody I felt comfortable asking is online at the moment

Plushie

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 May 2019
Ingame name plushie
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199052359842/
SteamID STEAM_1:0:546047057
Age 20
Location Canada

Other languages barely passable french, could order food if needed
Timezone Eastern UTC - 5h
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers GoFree surf utopia 24/7 as well as gofree variety tier 1-2
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin because I believe myself to be a responsible levelheaded individual who dislikes seeing racism on my favorite surf servers. I have been surfing for a long time (roughly 4 years), and would not want to abuse my power. I would like to become an admin to have more agency if someone is mic spamming, or being racist. At the moment I am a VIP, however sometimes (though rarely) votemutes do not pass.
About me
My name is Luna, I am a 20 year old girl who plays games such as League of Legends and CS:GO surf. My non-gaming hobbies include digital music and sound production on FL20 and skateboarding. I'm great with animals but am also allergic to most of them.
Referred by apollo

JakieBoi

7 May 2020
Ingame name Jake
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799886369/edit
SteamID 76561198799886369
Age 18
Location England

Other languages It is my mother tongue
Timezone GMT+1 United Kingdom
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia
Past admin experience
I have had no administration experience before.
Motivation
My motivation to become an admin on the servers is so that I can help make the servers more enjoyable for not only me but for the rest if the community. I want to help other surfers get better at what they love and help improve their times. Not only this but I'm also motivated to become an admin so that I can help putting a stop to people who ruin others fun and those that mic spam or overall be toxic to other players.
About me
In real life I am an apprentice carpenter who not only finds joy in building houses but also finds joy in building computers and chilling out and playing many variations of games including CSGO.
Referred by N/A

Rodrick Heffley

7 May 2020
United States of America
Ingame name Rodrick Heffley
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353861784/
SteamID 76561198353861784
Age 22
Location United States

Other languages Italian
Timezone Eastern Daylight Time (EST)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I thought to myself that I've been on this server so long and now that corona-virus is keeping us inside, I now have the time to admin. Though this is my first admin job, I'd think this is a great start and I can meet knowledgeable people about being a moderator.
About me
I play mostly CSGO. I'm very friendly and can get along with everyone. I enjoy the outdoors and just enjoy when everyone's having fun.
Referred by (VIP) The Nibbling Duck

B1shop

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
2 Apr 2020
New York
Ingame name Bishop
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/sejoonjp/
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/sejoonjp/
Age 19
Location United States

Other languages Korean
Timezone Eastern time zone
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Bhop
Past admin experience
I was a server admin on SteamGamers from 2015-2017, where I mostly focused on monitoring the zombie escape community. Also, I was a moderator for another server called WP or Well Played. I modded the bhop server there.
Motivation
I've been constantly active on the GoFree bhop server ever since I came back home in mid-March. After playing and chatting with the GoFree members, I realized how much I missed moderating and administering a server, no matter how big or small it is. I truly believe that being an admin can make me become a better person and allow me to realize the things I can do in order to allow everyone on the server to have a great experience.
About me
I am someone who loves to chat with anyone about anything space or medicine related. As I am currently a freshman at Cornell University studying Human Biology, science has been a great passion of mine. Additionally, I love music and am very elated to always share my music. I play violin and love to produce classical music with some of my friends. Other than playing video games, I have a dog that is very close to my heart, and I spend time with him on a daily basis.
Referred by Puppies

Anti-AimAndy

8 May 2020
Ingame name Anti-AimAndy
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199054774276
SteamID STEAM_1:0:547254274
Age 16
Location Kentucky

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages Non just english
Timezone Eastern Daylight Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsue fixed or how ever you spelll it
Past admin experience
Non
Motivation
I play the server all the time and I get along with everyone and I just wanna have a good impact of the community.
About me
I just love to surf and i just wanna help out with the servers
Referred by Anti-AimAndy Or Just Andy

Derock

GoFree Admin
Donator
8 May 2020
Ingame name derock
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Derock789/
SteamID derock789
Age 20
Location USA (East Coast)

Other languages n/a
Timezone EDT
Past admin experience
No real experience with running game servers, however i was a mod/admin on the Terraria discord for just under two years.
Motivation
this is the first server in a while that i can really say that I've "mained" despite how small it might be we have a really tight knit community of bhoppers and i'd love to be able to help the server grow.
About me
I'm a 20 year old College student going for a Computer Science degree, i've been playing video games for just about as long as i can remember but for some reason CS:GO just struck a chord with me and along with a few sandbox games like minecraft or terraria is one of the games that ive never been able to put down.
Referred by puppies

BrayOnCS

8 May 2020
Ingame name bray
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053317550/
SteamID 76561198053317550
Age 14
Location USA, Maryland

Other languages 10/10
Timezone Eastern
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 158.69.57.87:25145
Past admin experience
I personally don't have any past admin experience on CS:GO, but on other steam games like G-Mod and the likes of CS.
Motivation
My motivation is to be able to log on to a server and make jokes and have fun while having nobody being toxic or just flat out rude. Another thing that motivates me is I also wanna just get on and be able to make new friends and get close to people.
About me
Some facts about me are, I'm 14, I Like Basketball, And I just wish people would stop trying to show off on the internet to seem cool.
Referred by Nobody, I just play on a server.

imjeremy

8 May 2020
Canada
Ingame name imjeremy
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/__imjeremy__/
SteamID __imjeremy__
Age 16
Location Canada

Other languages French
Timezone Eastern UTC-5:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7 SurfTimer
Past admin experience
I owned my own servers on games like gmod.
Motivation
I wish to help improve others experience by (muting/warning mic/chat spammers)
About me
I own a clothing line, I've been a music producer for about 6 years.
Referred by I havent been referred by anyone

Derock

GoFree Admin
Donator
8 May 2020
Ingame name derock
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Derock789/
SteamID 76561198056617366
Age 20
Location USA (East Coast)

Other languages n/a
Timezone EDT
Past admin experience
No real experience with running game servers, however i was a mod/admin on the Terraria discord for just under two years.
Motivation
This is the first server in a while that i can really say that I've "mained" despite how small it might be we have a really tight knit community of bhoppers and i'd love to be able to help the server grow.
About me
I'm a 20 year old College student going for a Computer Science degree, i've been playing video games for just about as long as i can remember but for some reason CS:GO just struck a chord with me and along with a few sandbox games like minecraft or terraria is one of the games that ive never been able to put down.
Referred by puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.