SteamID Eggto2rg9297n2ech8xd1j79cdw
Age 28
Location UK

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages None
Timezone UTC +1 BST British Summer Time London
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf utopia
Past admin experience
Used to be admin on a TF2 trade server before it got shut down.
Motivation
I would like to be a admin on your servers because i like helping out people who need help and i try to help in anyway i could and i think i could be helpful to the servers.
About me
My hobbies are exercise (cycling or running)
I like to watch Anime sometimes
Referred by

dann1e

13 Apr 2020
United Kingdom
Ingame name dann1e
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/dannie123/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:245990105
Age 16
Location UK

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages Romanian
Timezone GMT/BST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I play this server every day, and I find that there are no admins at times. I would like to be an admin to make sure that the server is running fine. I like to help people.
About me
I am a mature surfer who has been surfing on and off for 2 years. I like to help people who don't know how to surf. I know how to impose sanctions if needed.
Referred by

nate

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Dec 2018
surf_kitsune_fix_
Ingame name nate
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/protests/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:79598518
Age 15
Location United States

Other languages Some Spnish
Timezone Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) -0400 UTC
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 24/7 Kitsune US
Past admin experience
Was an admin before and got removed from the team for inactivity.
Motivation
I have started playing again more recently and am noticing all of the mic spam and whenever I call admin I never get a response. I would like to help out a keep the mic spam to a minimum.
About me
I play basketball and like to ski. I also like playing CS:GO and PUBG for fun even though I suck at both.
Referred by

Christoffer

14 Apr 2020
Ingame name MrChrisFTW
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199023147327/
SteamID 76561199023147327
Age 13
Location Danmark

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages Danish, A little German
Timezone (GMT+2)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers (EU) Surf_Kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
Because i would like to help.
It would be nice to be admin on a server i spend all my time on.
About me
I like playing cs:go.
Im not afraid to talk in the voicechat.
I recommended the kitsune server to 2 of my friends and my brother.
Referred by I am not

nerfhitboxes

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Jun 2019
East Coast, USA
Ingame name nerf
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/nerftm/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:222087973
Age 16
Location east coast united states

Other languages german
Timezone UTC−05:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune 24/7 (us) utopia 24/7 (us) tier 1-2 rotational
Past admin experience
discord server admin for my own server with ~100 people
Go-Free surf admin
Motivation
i'm reapplying for admin because i miss what i had here at GoFree, i left back in september due to school and lacrosse but now with school being out and my knee having been operated on i am back and fully ready to take on the position, i've found lots of friends here at gofree from the team and just from the servers and i like to make sure that my friends are kept happy and unbothered. I also believe that in my time at Go-Free i matured a lot and i was able to grow as a person.
About me
im a 16 year old gym junkie, a junior in highschool (11th grade) i'm a starting lacrosse defenseman for my highschool team (was starting before corona and my knee injury) im a member of the police explorer program for my towns police department which you can refer to prior app for more info on that or take this summary: junior police. i'm able to play on the servers quite a lot now and by doing so i realized how much fun surfing can be again and i reconnected with some friends from my admin time as well.
Referred by

fine wine

16 Apr 2020
Poland
Ingame name fine wine
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198809153902/
SteamID fine wine
Age 13
Location ontario canada

Other languages i dont know any other languages
Timezone eastern
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers NA
Past admin experience
i was a admin on a minecraft server once
Motivation
i once was surfing when i heard around 3 people screaming the n word and it was really racist and irritating and nobody did nothing about it so if i was mod i could mute those people and make sure nobody gets hurt by racial slurs
About me
i like to play sports like hockey and baseball I also have been dedicating lots of time into surf lately ever since the quarintine
Referred by puppies made me want me to be admin

death

16 Apr 2020
Ingame name death
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267699032/
SteamID elitespartanuni
Age 17
Location Naples, Florida. United States

Other languages Spanish
Timezone Eastern Daylight Time
UTC-4
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
My motivation to become an admin on your servers is so that I can provide a calm experience for old and newcomer players on your maps. I'd also like to crackdown on those who are toxic to dissolve the clutter in voice chat so people are able to have decent conversations and not be constantly interrupted.
About me
I am a straightforward person. I am just some part time pizza boy working for pizza hut. I'm also pursuing a career in aviation and engineering, hopefully being able to go to college for one of those fields. I also like sitting back some days and playing some surf with my friends but that's about it.
Referred by

Thatmessedup

16 Apr 2020
Ohio, United States of America
Ingame name Thatmessedup
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Thatmessedup/
SteamID thatmessedup
Age 20
Location United States

Other languages French
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Rookie 24/7 NA and Utopia 24/7 NA
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to help a community grow especially if it's something that I enjoy doing such as surfing. Even if I can make small differences for the better i'd be happy. I recently have been finding myself in a drought of depressive feeling and almost like i'm not effecting anything. So maybe trying to help a great community could help you guys help me help you ya know?
About me
I play guitar and love music as well as art. I love almost all types and genres of music. I enjoy hanging out with friends and having a good, deep conversation with people. It's probably why i like surf servers so much. I Like to read a lot of books in my free time as well as write stories. I've made multiple "books" even though they're more just 300 page google doc pages of just whatever kind of story comes to mind. Kinda boring but it's what i enjoy doing.
Referred by

Walter Clements

16 Apr 2020
Ingame name Walter Clements
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200697798/
SteamID 76561198200697798
Age 14
Location United Kingdom

Other languages Hungarian
Timezone British Summer Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa, Kitsune and Utopia
Past admin experience
Ex-moderator for twitch streamer
Motivation
I have quite a lot of free time and I surf on go free servers exclusively I know how to deal with people who are being toxic in chat or through mic abuse and can usually come to agreements with those people to just lay back a bit and understand that these servers are supposed to be a relaxed environment and they shouldn't attempt to ruin other peoples experiences although I feel as if that extra level of privilege would be useful to make the servers be much more of a better environment for players, I am also open minded and very sociable and can easily get into a conversation with basically anyone
About me
My real name is Dennis Palfi I spend my free time playing games like CS:GO occasionally rainbow six siege I am also a learning pianist I don't particularly spend much of my free time outside I much prefer staying indoors I also edit videos or images in (premier pro and photoshop) for smaller channels or friends
Referred by

Lothanen

Donator
17 Apr 2020
United States of America
Ingame name Lothanen
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169930425/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:104832348
Age 18
Location Boise, Idaho

Other languages None.
Timezone Mountain, Daylight Time.
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers My favorite GoFree server is the 24/7 Utopia server. (66.70.180.63:25155)
Past admin experience
I don't have any previous admin experience, though I have been VIP on multiple servers.
Motivation
I started to surf on CSGO around 4-5 years ago, and since then I have realized how much of an impact a good community can have on a person. I want to be able to offer that experience to new members of the CSGO surf community. I feel like this is an important step to assure that everyone feels welcomed to the GoFree community.
About me
My name is Lothanen, and I'm a musician, as well as a dedicated Youtuber. I enjoy improving other peoples experiences, especially during hard times, such as the current Corona Virus (COVID-19). I'd say I'm very social towards others, as well as inclusive, for no one deserves to be left out.
Referred by Puppies motivated me, as well as DanMan, though I cant say anybody actually told me to apply.

AJsurfer

9 Aug 2019
Ingame name AJsurfer
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/DecentCSGOSurfer
SteamID STEAM_0:0:468389762
Age 12
Location Bosnia and Herzegovina

Other languages Bosnian/Serbian/Croation
Timezone UTC+2/Central European Summer Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia NA,Surf Kitsune NA
Past admin experience

Motivation
The reason i want to be Admin on these surf servers is due to to fact i play alot,and most of my hours on Counter Strike are on the surf servers,and most admins dont play on the surf servers from what ive noticed,they only come on to deal with rule breakers,i also want to become admin because we dont have many European admins or admins on diffrent timezones.Not to mention that most admins have the same or close to the same timezones
About me
Ive installed Counter Strike solely to play Surf
I have many hours on these surf servers,i once played Surf Utopia NA until i pass out or run out of energy,i wanted more hours and a Sub 50 second time on the Utopia server,i have met most people on these servers and they all tell me to apply,and i trust them,so here i am
Referred by The Nibbling Duck,Biggest T

TropicalXtension

21 Apr 2020
United States of America
Ingame name TropicalXtension
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/TropicalXtension/
SteamID sam_the_best109
Age 16
Location USA

Other languages None
Timezone Eastern Daylight Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia 24/7
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to contribute to the rules of servers and make sure no one breaks them so everyone plays fair.
About me
I play a lot of video games, I play basketball, I like anime.
Referred by

Frank Sinatra

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Apr 2020
Ingame name Frank Sinatra
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017720087/
SteamID 76561198017720087
Age 22
Location Norway

Other languages Norwegian and Farsi
Timezone (UTC+01:00)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I dont play on any other surf servers.
Past admin experience
I dont have past admin experience on CS:GO, but I have had several leader positions in my life.

Example:

Worked for Meny Bryn (Retail)
-Contact person (leader position)
-Cashier
-Storage
-Webshop

Worked for EPINION AS
-Handing out surveys
-Customer service
-Management (leader position)
Motivation
This server I am applying for is a great place for entertainment and surfing. I have met many nice people and made alot of friends. Sadly It is a shame to see that some people have negative agendas towards ruining the positive atmosphere with expressing racial slurs, mic spamming and making threats. Since im on the server once or twise everyday, know I can be a good rolemodel and contribute to a positive environment. I understand that with being an admin comes big responsibilities and trust, and any deviation can reflect badly on the other admins.

Looking forward to your decision.
About me
Im a 22 year old guy from Norway (Oslo) and currently studying Areospace engineering at the university of Tromsø. At the side I like to do Forex trading, play piano and basketball, sing, debate and play CS:GO.
Referred by

Jake212124

23 Apr 2020
Ingame name toilet #2r
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199019590060/
SteamID 76561199019590060
Age 13
Location united states

Other languages i barly know french
Timezone eastern
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be a admin because I here so many racist slurs people saying that hitter did a good thing things like that I would want to change in the csgo community.
About me
I like to play games on my pc but I do sports year round (except now because of COVID-19)I also play games on Xbox and Ps4 and now that I got a new pc I love to play games on it like csgo Garry's mod and gta5.
Referred by

Moon109

26 Apr 2020
Ingame name Moon
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Alisha109/
SteamID Alishag109
Age 21
Location United States

Other languages Bigginer spanish
Timezone Eastern standard time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf kitsune, mesa
Past admin experience
I have been an admin in many discord servers but never a csgo server.
Motivation
I would like to be able to stop mic spamming.
About me
I am 21 and my hobbies include playing video games, and drawing. I think I'd be a good fit for being an admin is because I am active on the game, I would help people whenever they need it, and I would try to make the community a better place.
Referred by

Thomas E Carter

26 Oct 2019
Ingame name Ein the Stein
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/ Einisbest /
SteamID stinky_uhoh
Age 15
Location Austin Texas

Other languages none
Timezone UTC-6:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune1-2, utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be an adimin because i always wanted to be important and not get made fun of.
About me
I like knives and PCs. I also enjoy gaming.
Referred by

bearwastaken

11 Jan 2020
Ingame name bear
Steam profile link dont have one set
SteamID bear1053217025
Age 12
Location uk

Other languages dont know any others
Timezone UTC 1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune,utopia,beginer surf
Past admin experience
no
Motivation
well i like csgo in all aspects and i enjoy the challenge of surfing and i think it would be a good experience for me and i just really like the vibe its just such a nice community how i know that is because people are so nice and earlier i joined and some guy was just playing his guitar and singing and everyone loved it just loads of people are so nice even though im not great at surfing i enjoy it
About me
my name is Anthony but everyone calls me bear because all my middle spell bear i like to skateboard and play football and im in year seven im going to be 13 this year so hopefully bye the end of quarantine im going to be in year 8
Referred by

bearwastaken

11 Jan 2020
Ingame name bear
SteamID bear1053217025
Age 12
Location uk

Timezone UTC 1
Past admin experience
no
Motivation
well i like csgo in all aspects and i enjoy the challenge of surfing and i think it would be a good experience for me and i just really like the vibe its just such a nice community how i know that is because people are so nice and earlier i joined and some guy was just playing his guitar and singing and everyone loved it just loads of people are so nice even though im not great at surfing i enjoy it
About me
my name is Anthony but everyone calls me bear because all my middle spell bear i like to skateboard and play football and im in year seven im going to be 13 this year so hopefully bye the end of quarantine im going to be in year 8
Referred by

bearwastaken

11 Jan 2020
Ingame name bear
SteamID bear1053217025
Age 12
Location uk

Timezone UTC 1
Past admin experience
no
Motivation
About me
Referred by

dedtomeha

4 Jan 2020
Ingame name dedtomeha
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/dedtomeha
SteamID elme132
Age 17
Location United States

Other languages none
Timezone Eastern us
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia, mesa, kistune, rookie
Past admin experience
I moderate 2 discord servers and I own one
Motivation
I really like Go free and I want to become even more apart of it. I also want to make sure Go free stays a good community. I would love being a admin in Go Free and would be a very good one too!
About me
I am 17 I live in eastern us I have a sister and a dog. I spend a stupid amount of time on my computer and play FN r6, rl and of course csgo. I play kendama and do balisong And am curently pulling a all nighter as im writing this.
Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.