SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nackera/
Age 15
Location England

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages Intermediate level Mandarin
Timezone GMT +0
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers EU Utopia, EU Beginner tier 1, EU Kitsune
Past admin experience
Only creating and managing a decently sized discord server.
Motivation
I've been playing on Go-Free servers for a bit of time now and I'm starting to get back into surfing, probably due to the closure of schools. I enjoy talking to the Go-Free community and I feel like I could help with the issues that might be going on. There have been a few times where admins have come rushing into a server to tell somebody off for mic spamming, and I feel as if I could get rid of some of the stress on these admins dealing with reports. There have also been many times that there have been mic spammers, people bullying others (mainly gamer girls), and people being irritating in general, and there has been no admin response to it.

I am up for the task of keeping the servers fun as well as helping take off some of the stress I notice in other admins. By the way all your admins sound depressed and I want to make a change to that too. lol.

THANKS UWU
About me
I'm quiet, and I get on with things (usually), I'm into sports, music, and I play a ton of games; mainly CSGO and Rocket League. I normally listen to the conversations around me and chuckle to myself.
Referred by Spicy (kinda in a way), Aquarius (I'm not sure if he's still an admin or anything)

Nackera

2 Dec 2019
Ingame name Nackera
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nackera/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:112878533
Age 15
Location England

Other languages Intermediate level Mandarin
Timezone GMT +0

Btw, I redoing this because I missed out my steamID on my last application
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers EU Utopia, EU Beginner tier 1, EU Kitsune
Past admin experience
Only creating and managing a decently sized discord server.
Motivation
I've been playing on Go-Free servers for a bit of time (4 days with the !p command) now and I'm starting to get back into surfing, probably due to the closure of schools. I enjoy talking to the Go-Free community and I feel like I could help with the issues that might be going on. There have been a few times where admins have come rushing into a server to tell somebody off for mic spamming, and I feel as if I could get rid of some of the stress on these admins dealing with reports. There have also been many times that there have been mic spammers, people bullying others (mainly gamer girls), and people being irritating in general, and there has been no admin response to it.

I am up for the task of keeping the servers fun as well as helping take off some of the stress I notice in other admins. By the way all your admins sound depressed and I want to make a change to that too. lol.

THANKS UWU
About me
I'm quiet, and I get on with things (usually), I'm into sports, music, and I play a ton of games; mainly CSGO and Rocket League. I normally listen to the conversations around me and chuckle to myself.
Referred by Spicy (kinda in a way), Aquarius (I'm not sure if he's still an admin or anything), Oxii (I think)

Splitzey

31 Dec 2018
GB
meettomy.site
Ingame name Splitzey
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Splitzey/
SteamID 76561198878133378
Age 15
Location Ireland

Other languages N/A
Timezone Greenwich Mean Time ( GMT )
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I play every server apart from 3-6
Past admin experience
N/A
Motivation
My motivation for being an admin is very strong.
I have applied 2 times in the past and i am still highly motivated by seeing how people act on servers.
I feel like i would be a great fit for an admin as I spend a lot of my time on go free servers and i am very mature.
As said before i have applied twice before so i hope that ,that shows how motivated i am as i waited almost a year since applying again.
I am also very committed to this server.
About me
Hi my name is Patrick, I am 15 years old and live in Ireland.
I spend a lot of my time surfing on go free and playing counter strike in general.
I enjoy playing PC and learning about parts and building them.
Referred by

Reactions: Paul

Paul

GoFree Admin
Donator
9 Mar 2020
Denmark
Ingame name Paul
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198984977165/
SteamID 76561198984977165
Age 17
Location Denmark

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages Danish, part German
Timezone UTC +1

Central European Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7, tier 1, tier 1-2, tier 3-6.
Past admin experience

Motivation
My motivation behind wanting to be an admin on Go-Free servers are driven by the fact people keep thinking im admin, telling me to apply, thinking i applied, telling me to ban people being racist/mic spamming/trolling..
(im vip therefore people may be thrown off a little bit when i put a votemute on them)
If i where admin i would probably be one of the, if not the most active admin on the server, i'm playing around 10 hours+ a day on Go-Free, that includes different servers on the Go-Free network.
About me
I'm your typical surfer that is well known between players and admins, i have conversations with other people in the servers, inviting people to join in on the conversation as well. I love when people have a good laugh and have a genuinely good discussion and they respect each others opinions. I have a soundboard, and i got muted 3 times because of it, i went rogue that one day. Never been muted since, never planing on getting muted in the future.
I've gotten rid of all the "bad" sounds/quotes i have on the soundboard, to make sure i won't do anything against the rules in the future.
Referred by

ebqs

23 Mar 2020
United States of America
Ingame name eb
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/ebqs/
SteamID ebqs
Age 15
Location Ohio

Other languages English is my only language.
Timezone Eastern Daylight Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience
I've never been banned or muted, and all the admins are friendly and nice to talk to
Motivation
I have plenty of reasons on why I would want to be an admin. I've always liked how they know whether they were having fun or if the player was actually harassing someone. Plus, I've always been bullied for having a stutter, but the admins were always here to have my back. I want to be that admin for someone else. Also, every time I hop onto a server, there is something going on, with someone arguing back and forth.
About me
I mainly play Utopia because I'm not great at the staged levels. I have a 45.23 on Utopia if that means anything. Also, I have a mild stutter but I still like to talk to people on Utopia. I'm mainly on during the later hours but I'm willing to get on during the day if someone needs me.
Referred by I don't have any support.

ⱤɆ₳₱ɆⱤ

Donator
20 Mar 2020
Ingame name River
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/SirNemesis/
SteamID Sir Nemesis
Age 13
Location united states

Other languages none
Timezone American/Chicago
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-2/Surf Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
i want to become admin to make this gofree surf server better. the reason is because when people scream into there mic and nobody can mute them i would. i want to help the server by letting people ask me questions and answering them. if i get admin i will try my best to make this server a better place.
About me
when i was younger people would always call me a squeaker and names because i had a high voice. i would like to change that when i become admin. my hobbies are roller skating, playing csgo, playing the piano, and swiming.
Referred by Hex, the gofree admin

CoronavirusInCSGO

23 Mar 2020
Ingame name CoronavirusInCSGO CSGOemipire.com
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199002686820
SteamID STEAM_0:0:521210546
Age 14
Location Denmark

Other languages Danish
Timezone UTC +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Beginner SURF
Past admin experience
Only in minecraft server and not in csgo, I have been a admin on multiple Minecraft servers and never lost the rank but I'm not admin anymore since I play csgo now
Motivation
I would be admin so I can help the server and make sure everyone is having fun surfing and I will be active as an admin because I miss having the rank
About me
I'm 14 years old and I live in Denmark and I play all day long on csgo and I do not go to school because it's trash
I surf a lot and play comp
Referred by

Pucklez

23 Mar 2020
Ingame name Pucklez
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/pucklez2424/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:531254708
Age 18
Location Maryland, USA

Other languages N/A
Timezone UTC-4
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf_Utopia
Past admin experience
I have past admin experience on an old Minecraft server called Mcpvp. These servers had thousands of players a day but once Microsoft bought Minecraft the server was forced to close.
Motivation
I absolutely love surfing and with all this free time I'm going to have the next 5 months (College closing) I want something to put a lot of my time in. I really want to help new players learn how to surf and get their time down while having great conversations with the community. I feel most times I'm on the server people are asking for an admin's help but nobody is there. I would love to be that person new players can come to for help because I know how I feel when I start something new.
About me
My name is Colby Williams I am finishing up my freshman year of college. Rest of the semester will be online due to Covid-19 so I will have a bunch of free time sitting at home doing nothing because we are quarantined. I played competitive Call of Duty for two years, Advanced Warfare and Black Ops III. I just got back into Counter Strike after getting a new account due to getting locked out of old email. I absolutely love surfing, it's a great way to wind down and chill. My time on Utopia is 46 seconds. In high school I played ice hockey and lacrosse.
Referred by N/A

XmX

5 Aug 2019
United Kingdom
Ingame name XmX
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/RealJustXmX/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:443088490
Age 20
Location England

Other languages Binary :)
Timezone GMT+0
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf_Utopia 24/7 but i play on all of your servers.
Past admin experience
Used to run my own servers for comp 5vs5.
Motivation
Love playing on go surf servers but also wanna be there for the people that need help and take care of the people that are breaking the rules.
I also surf on these servers for long periods of time probably when most admins are offline/doing something else.
About me
CSGO and League of legends are my main game, i love playing on faceit for both of those games and all i really do is play that after i come home from work and spend all my money on virtual skins for both games :)
Referred by

Gold

Donator
23 Mar 2020
United States of America
Ingame name Gold
Steam profile link steamcommunity.com/id/76561198986031396
SteamID 76561198986031396
Age 16
Location Lincoln, Nebraska

Other languages Barely Spanish
Timezone CT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I surf on the 1-2 tier, 3-6 tier, and the top 150 server.
Past admin experience
I have been an admin on Raidboss in the past for a few years which went well until I quit the server after the owner neglected the quality of the server. I also have plenty of experience with commands and zoning and have run several discord servers and enforced rules similar to Gofree's.
Motivation
I want to become admin because there are several times when there is no admin online but a requirement for one, such as someone being racist, mic spamming, etc. I also enjoy the server as a whole and want to help it succeed.
About me
I am a high school kid from Nebraska planning on going to college for Culinary Arts. My hobbies include video games, skateboarding, and some other stuff. I have a lot of free time in life so I really just kinda hang out idk
Referred by Sayt Mcspots

24 Mar 2020
Ingame name Unsalted French Frie
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198987690791/
SteamID m4tth3w1234
Age 17
Location Virginia

Other languages None
Timezone American Samoa
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune/Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin on these servers because i see a lot of negativity going around and no admins around most of the times its happening. If i was an admin i could enforce the rules and inform the negative users on the consequences of there actions.
About me
I am i high school student that plays a lot of games either on Xbox, steam, ps4 etc. I love going on csgo and surfing because its enjoyable and i get to meet new people and joke around and make there day more positive i am a middle child of 9 and play sports aswell like football, lacrosse, soccer and more.
Referred by

Tristanwolf

25 Mar 2020
Ingame name Tristanwolf
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/4206936/
SteamID 4206936
Age 25
Location Greenland

Other languages Danish, Greenlandic, Spanish, some Swedish and Norwegian
Timezone UTC-3:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia v3
Past admin experience
None, but i think i'll learn pretty quickly!
Motivation
I frickin hate racist people, i see on the Surf Utopia map so many racist people dropping the hard R in front of my other black friends, but mostly me, i think i would be a great admin, because i really just love playing surf, and i'm online for about 4-6 hours on CS:GO, i really hate cheaters, people bullying each other, and plainly, i dont see a lot of admins on the server, there should be more admins to control the toxic players, but i think that sums up my motivation, i really hope i can hear from you after reading this, but thank you, have a good one

-Tristan 'WoLf' Gustavsen
About me
Well, my name is Tristan, but please refer to me as my nick name, 'WoLf' as, i dont like my real name (Used to get bullied a lot for having a white guys name) I am 25 years old, i currently live in Greenland, i'm black, i worked in IT, now i work for a brewery. My birthday is January 1 1995, i was born in Los Angeles, USA and i really like to play video games in my spare times, mostly surf in CS:GO and sometimes i play Fortnite, but only with my nephew.
Referred by I dont really have alot of friends, i dont really focus on that, mainly i just like to report people for racism, or just have some fun with a couple of my IRL friends with some beers and play Utopia.

LegalCrackMan

25 Mar 2020
Ingame name LegalCrackMan
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199006405721/
SteamID 76561199006405721
Age 21
Location Indiana,USA

Other languages spanish
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to make some the servers less toxic and be a happy enjoyable person. I want to be a person that stops people from being mean to others like being bullys etc...
About me
My hobbies is talking to people and working on computers. Helping people through touch times.
Referred by Apollo

harvey<3

26 Mar 2020
Ingame name harvey<3
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/twigstix/
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/twigstix/
Age 13
Location England

Other languages A bit of French.
Timezone 00:00 GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune surf 24/7 surf timer.
Past admin experience
Discord, A LOT of other games, no cs:go.
Motivation
I would like to be on this Admin team because I love the servers and I have met some toxic people that I think I could help out with. My past maturity in Admin experience is pretty high, and I take this VERY seriously. I will not mess around and will do my job.
About me
I have played games since I was 3, I do parkour as a hobby and have done for almost 3 years. I also am very into computers and always going to conventions.
Referred by No.

John Laney

27 Mar 2020
Ingame name CornKernel
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065596913/
SteamID 76561198065596913
Age 20
Location United States

Other languages semi-fluent in spanish
Timezone Eastern Standard Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia v3, and Kitsune are my primary picks for fun places to surf
Past admin experience
I have a lot of admin experience in other games, mainly Minecraft and CS:S. I've only recently started playing a lot more CS:GO, so I'm hoping to get some admin experience in this game as well.
Motivation
There is a really toxic culture in video games lately of racism, over-the-top insulting, and mainly just people trying to ruin the experience for the average player. This is especially true for younger players. I have a little bit more experience/age under my belt, and have been a member of the gaming community for the better part of 13 years, so I've realized that a good environment to hang and game, is what's most important to have a fun time. Plus, good admins mean more players will return to the server to play more.
About me
I work from home, so I have a lot of down time to play games, so that's what I mostly do. I'm an IT professional, so I'm constantly on computers. I'm an avid weight lifter and also play guitar. That sums up my 20 years.
Referred by Apollo did NOT refer me. He wants everyone to know this.

29 Mar 2020
Ingame name Irkim
Steam profile link Steamcommunity.com/Id/tiktokisbad
SteamID twitchtvmojo
Age 16
Location England

Other languages None
Timezone +0 hours
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7
Past admin experience

Motivation
To stop racism on the servers
About me
I am an avid gamer and I play in a band
Referred by Irkim

Beard

29 Mar 2020
United States of America
Ingame name Beard
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199040125258/
SteamID 76561199040125258
Age 12
Location United States

Other languages Slovak
Timezone Eastern Daylight Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Rookie 24/7
Past admin experience
I am admin in some Minecraft servers
Motivation
I honestly know what it feels like to start out in a server so I wanna help others. Even in real life, I help everyone. I know admin is a big responsibility but even though I'm 12 I feel like I can handle it. People help me and I help others. I'm here to make a better community. Thank you.
About me
I love gaming. I love hanging out with friends and playing. I always like to help and make friends. I can speak a bunch of languages too.
Referred by My friend Chris

RapidR6CS

30 Mar 2020
United Kingdom
Ingame name RapidR6CS
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/RapidR6CS/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:180994625
Age 13
Location England

Other languages None Others
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune,Utopia
Past admin experience
None
Motivation
As there is a lot of people breaking rules every day and nothing is dont about it and I think my activity is good
About me
im unique i can take a joke other people who know me think im a generally good person
Referred by i was referred to by the server

Vote4SurfClassics

31 Mar 2020
United States of America
Ingame name Vote4surfClassics
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198352790968/
SteamID 76561198352790968
Age 18
Location Usa

Other languages none
Timezone (utc-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Tire 1-2{Easy Maps} SurfTimer|store - By GoFree
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be a admin because i play on the server a lot and i feel like could do something to help the thing i enjoy to play with friends
About me
I play Video games and i am a Admin/Modertor for many Discords so i have some experience with being a admin for big servers
Referred by

Sten

31 Dec 2019
Ingame name Sten
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sten14/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:108476094
Age 15
Location The Netherlands

Other languages Dutch
Timezone UTC +2 CEST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7 surftimer, and the tier 1 and 2 servers
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would really love to be on the team because my goal is to have a fun time and give the players a fun time too and sometimes that 'fun time' is interrupted by players who are disobeying the rules i want to do somthing about that and make sure people are having a great time on the go-free servers.
About me
i really love gaming and i'm more of an inside person.
But yet i'm very social i have a lot of great friends who i can trust.
3 of them actually play csgo quite often so perhaps i can try to lure them on the servers so that they get addicted to surf too ;)
i live in a city called Spijkenisse it's near Rotterdam.
I get good grades at school Usually i get an A on my English tests.

Yours sincerely,
Referred by i got referred by the popup message on one of your servers

Status
Not open for further replies.