[Go-Free SURF servers] Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Recruitment' started by Nikooo777, 27 Feb 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RT Gamexplorer

RT Gamexplorer New Member

Ingame name RT Gamexplorer
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198289817421/edit
    SteamID 76561198289817421
    Age 15
    Location Netherlands, Western Europe

English knowledge Advanced
    Other languages Dutch, and a little itsy bit of German
    Timezone UTC +1:00
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune is definately no. 1.... mesa and Utopia. I played on 1-2 tier yesterday for like 1.5 hours with yoda, I believe you guys know him.
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    I like helping people surf that are just beginning or need some advice on a certain bit. and I love talking to people. When someone is breaking the rules I want to get something done about as fast as possible and that hasn't been an option at all except for !calladmin
    About me
    most of my hours on CS are on surf, I live on a boat with potato internet and a crappy PC. I have 3 doggos and I have been playing the flute for over 8 years. I go to a bilingual school so 75% of my hours are in English. (that's why I chose advanced) and I want to graduate in the field of computer technology? I don't know really but I have 2 more years to chose.
    Referred by not really anyone, I just asked a couple times to my friends what it took to be an admin and I saw myself fit in pretty well. And with the guidelines I hit every box. (in the good way :) )

2. Danny

Danny New Member

Ingame name Danny
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/kocvevo/
    SteamID 76561198123811649
    Age 19
    Location England

Other languages None unless you count very very very basic russian. I can hold basic conversations and ask if they can speak english since i suck at russian.
    Timezone GMT
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 151.80.111.130:25125 (mix) and the Utopia 24/7
    Past admin experience
    Was an Admin of a popular ARMA 3 gaming server for 3 years, had over 110 recurrent players everyday. Used admin tools like RCON. Was also staff on a surf server a few years ago, but i cant remember the name. Only had perms like mute and votekick.

I am only not an admin anymore because the clan disbanded, but i helped to assist and write code for their new ARMA 3 server, although i dont play anymore and im not even sure if its still up.
    Motivation
    I consider myself to be a mature, regular player. I've put in over 60 hours in the last week purely on this server. I like all the players and I notice there are barely ever admins on. ive only ever seen one. But basically, I feel like i'd be a useful addition to the admin or staff team. Since i currently have a lot of free time, I can always be ready to monitor the server and help out whenever.
    About me
    I'm 19 and have been playing PC since i was about 11. Ive been playing CS for about 7 years. As mentioned earlier i have alot of free time, this is because I am awaiting a start date for the Royal Military police. I have also worked and finished an apprenticeship with the regular police when i left college, so i have been in positions of actual authority and am trained to be respectful and keep a calm head under pressure. i think this experience would be useful to put to use on the server. I also have played csgo at high competitive levels and taken part in local LAN events with a team.
    Referred by Nobody referred me but im sure if i asked a few people (blazed, slippery, sup m8, fly to name a few) they would support me.

3. Yahia Abdal Hamid

Yahia Abdal Hamid New Member

Ingame name ethereal
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199025632751
    SteamID 76561199025632751
    Age 12
    Location London, On Canada

Other languages Arabic, Some French
    Timezone Eastern Time Zone
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia,
    Past admin experience
    I used to be an admin on a Minecraft server called InvadedLands. I was an admin for about 1 year or so but then I left my role because I got bored of Minecraft.
    Motivation
    I 'd like to be an admin on your servers because I want to regulate and control the play area GoFree servers are providing to players to have a fun and safe time.
    About me
    My hobbies are Building PC's, Playing Steam VR, Programming/Developing. I am an extroverted person that likes to bring people up, have fun and talk to everybody.
    Referred by No, I was not referred by someone.

4. stout

stout New Member

Ingame name stout
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/stoutqt/
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:150450590
    Age 22
    Location Indiana, United States

Other languages None
    Timezone Indiana/EST
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_mesa_fix 24/7 or air control
    Past admin experience
    I am admin for multiple twitch people and moderator in a bo2 trickshot server
    Motivation
    I like helping people with their problems and banning people that are doing wrong things.
    About me
    My hobbies are basketball, and video games.
    Referred by

5. thanasizerv

thanasizerv New Member

Ingame name thanasizerv
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304331231/
    SteamID 76561198304331231
    Age Nearly 15
    Location United States

Other languages Greek
    Timezone Eastern Standard Time
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia and Kitsune
    Past admin experience
    I've previously been muted twice up until now for what I think was micspam. Which I luckily, no longer do, and am sorry for. I get along with all the admins and don't mind them. I've been a burden before but have changed.
    Motivation
    As I said, I'm sorry about my previous actions. I wasn't sure what to do and acted out and got myself muted. My motivation is to not allow others to make similar mistakes such as I did. I want people to just chill and have a good time rather than argue about nothing important.
    About me
    I play a lot of video games, but I also like spending time with my friends. I'm going to be getting a job soon which is exciting so that's one thing that'll be occupying some of my free time. And I'd like to think that I'm a nice person who gives back to his community. I just want to do the right thing.
    Referred by Daley

6. HerltheMon

HerltheMon New Member

Ingame name HerltheMon
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013960725/
    SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013960725/
    Age 15
    Location United States of America

Other languages No
    Timezone Eastern Time
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia
    Past admin experience
    None
    Motivation
    To gain more experience with the game
    About me
    I like retro video games I'm competitive in cs:go I go to school for video and music.
    Referred by No

7. Rockstar ✪ yoda

Rockstar ✪ yoda New Member Donator

Ingame name Rockstar ✪ yoda
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/therealbbyyoda/
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:501038547
    Age 15
    Location Norway

English knowledge Intermediate
    Other languages Norwegian (can understand Swedish and Danish.)
    Timezone UTC +1
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [EU] Kitsune is my favourite, but i also play on these ones, [EU] Mesa, [EU] Tier 1, [EU] Utopia
    Past admin experience
    I don't have experience on any cs:go servers, but i was admin on Norway's biggest pvp server in Minecraft.

In a nutshell, my job was to make the server better for everyone else by banning and warning cheaters and toxic/racist people.

The server is shut down, but here is the server ip:
    mc.pvpheroes.no
    Motivation
    I want this community to be positive and nice. When i first joined the server Aquarius was nice to me. He helped me surf and i had a nice chat. I want everyone to have this experience.

I often find myself in positions where people are racist, toxic or bullying. Since I'm a VIP, i have been able to execute votemutes when these things happen. This normally works, but sometimes players either avoid the mute, or its not an appropriate way to "solve" the situation.

I also think that surfing is 70% chatting. Therefore i want to keep the chat and voicechat positive and interesting for not only myself, but everyone else in the server.

I hope i can help to maintain a place where everyone's accepted, regardless of age, color, nationality or belief.

I don't want to make this too long, but if you have any questions, here is my discord: "Oliver 癌症#0303".
    About me
    I am a teenager from Norway. I live with my parents, brother, sister and my dog. I like to play guitar, play football, party and play videogames.

I'm a "teenage politician", and have recently applied for a job at my municipality. I got voted forwards and I'm now one of 57 people being considered for the one of the 17 jobs.

Even though I'm the "social type", I'm kind of nerdy. I'm really interested in math, science and have other weird interests like Rubik's cube, magic and art.

I'm also a person about giving. My wish-list for Christmas was donating money to a charity. I managed to get 300$ to the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. + i got lots of new clothes :)
    Referred by "Knaller", "Daley" and "Oxii".

Camii likes this.
  8. Magnus

Magnus New Member

Ingame name MHanssen
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/MHanssen/
    SteamID 76561198278911011
    Age 14
    Location Norway

English knowledge Intermediate
    Other languages Norwegan
    Timezone +1
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf_utopia
    Past admin experience
    I have experience from a few big discord server (500+ users)
    Motivation
    I would like to help people learn to surf and I want to help the surf community. I would also like to make the servers more friendly and less toxic.
    About me
    I am a 14-year-old boy who lives in Norway and I play a lot of video games my favorite game is CS:GO. When I am bored I often play surf. I am really good with computers and I can fix most problems with them.
    Referred by

9. TONIGHT TONIGHT

TONIGHT TONIGHT New Member

Ingame name TONIGHT TONIGHT
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118057383/edit
    SteamID 76561198118057383
    Age 18
    Location United States of America

Other languages Spanish
    Timezone Eastern
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tiers 1-2, Utopia, Mesa, Kitsune, BHOP
    Past admin experience
    I was a summer intern admin at ROBLOX at one point.
    Motivation
    I love surfing on Gofree servers, and i'd be happy to help keep the community clean and free of toxicity
    About me
    My name is Alex Foley, i'm eighteen years old and plan to attend college next year and major in education.
    Referred by N/a

10. Rhys

Rhys New Member

Ingame name Rhys
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/rhysr22/
    SteamID Rhys #2440834
    Age 15
    Location England, Devon

Other languages A bit of French, not much though
    Timezone Greenwich Mean Time
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 24/7 Kitsune or 24/7 Utopia
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    Because I would like to have a good opportunity in becoming a helpful and well-known admin in your servers. I would also like a chance at becoming better and more motivated with my surfing which I believe would help with being an admin.
    About me
    I live in Devon. I'm currently studying Business Studies and Animal Care. I'm a fan of Exeter City Football Club. I play Rugby for my local youth team. I like Indie Rock or 80s music but I'm not fussed really. I'm pretty chilled out but serious as and when I need to be.
    Referred by No sorry, I don't know many

11. olliwes01

olliwes01 New Member

Ingame name LIL PUMPERNICKEL
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/40785
    SteamID STEAM_1:0:102665367
    Age 19
    Location United Kingdom

Other languages A little French
    Timezone UTC +1
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune and Utopia
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    I love to help people out and also have noticed that people can be quite toxic on the surf servers so I would love to help the community by being an admin.
    About me
    I do rowing as my sport and love to play cs:go quite a bit I also play a bit of rugby.
    Referred by

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.