Ingame name Antwyr

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Antwyr/

SteamID 76561198271070538

Age 24

Location Wales/UK

English knowledge Advanced

Other languages N/A

Timezone UTC+1

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf 85t Tier1-8, Utopia 24/7 and 102t Tier1-2.

Past admin experience

Motivation
Personally my motivation to become admin is simple, I love surfing and want to make the community a safe and social space. I like teaching newby surfers and I would like to help rid of rule breakers. I aim to only get better at surf and am always in the go-free server's. As such I really want to help out with administrating the servers. I'm not going to break rules and/or abuse admin privilege's. I am pretty much available everyday as I surf mostly everyday and can hop on at anytime during social hours if the servers are understaffed.

About me
I love talking to fellow surfers and have made countless friends from surf already, a few being admins. I tried surf around late 2015 and fell in love with it, however due to unfortunate circumstances (My PC broke) I couldn't play surf anymore. During that time I would constantly watch YouTube videos of surf WR's, praying that one day I would come back to surf. Fast forward to the present and now my dream has come true. I also enjoy playing guitar, skateboarding, watching anime, reading manga/manhwa/webtoons, I enjoy cooking and going on walks. I studied game/web design in college. Pizza is my favorite food. And as said before I absolutely love surfing! I also eventually want to make my own surf maps.

Referred by LuK, Suicidal Toast, I am Legacy

Reactions: I am Legacy

ItzAquarius_

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 May 2019
Ingame name Aqua

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/BigLadAqua/

SteamID 76561198272551281

Age 19

Location England

Other languages None

Timezone GMT

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune and tier 1-2

Past admin experience
As some of you may know I used to be an admin for Gofree close to 2 years ago now. I've also recently had experience in a FiveM drifting server known as MadDrift (shut down as of 2months ago)

Motivation
I am motivated to become an admin for the GoFree Surf Community because I believe that it is a challenge worth undertaking. Being an admin is not easy, and it requires a great deal of dedication and hard work. However, I am confident that I have the skills and the passion necessary to succeed in this role. I've had a lot of experience in being an admin and I am able to work well under pressure. I am also a good communicator, and I believe that this skill will be particularly valuable in helping to resolve disputes and maintain order on the servers I believe in the power of community, and I want to be a part of ensuring that the community remains a safe and welcoming place for all members again. By helping to keep the servers clean from micspammers and rule breakers, I believe that I can make a meaningful contribution to the community. Moreover, I see becoming an admin as an opportunity to give back as I did in the past. I look forward to possibly being apart of the GoFree Surf Community as an admin and to help ensure that it remains a thriving and active place for all members. Thank you.

About me
Hello all you can call me Aqua or Kennedy. I'm 19 years old as of 3rd February, I love cars and own one myself (BMW E36). Gaming has always been a passion of mine and I've acquired over 2k hours in CSGO. I've been playing guitar for close to 5 years now and love all types of music. I'm easy to get along with and will enjoy any type of conversations. That's all there is to me really.

Referred by ZackMadness, Suicidal Toast, Invis Orange, Paul

Bulbnik

GoFree Admin
12 Apr 2023
Poland
Ingame name Bulbnik

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bulbnik/

SteamID STEAM_0:1:93693574

Age Turning 19 in July

Location Poland

English knowledge Intermediate

Other languages Polish and basic German

Timezone UTC +2

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mostly playing on EU All Maps

Past admin experience
I used to be an Admin and even a Supervisor (a main Server Owner's helper) many times in one of the biggest Polish network, so I understand how sourcemod and sourcebans work.
Former ViceAdmin in one of the biggest Polish networks (CS:GO), which name I won't mention, because I don't know if can I advertise it here.

Motivation
I've been spending a lot of time on the server for the last few months and I think, there weren't any serious problems with me. Moreover even now, I'm been trying to help Admins by reporting some bugged times and things like this (my times also :p). But the most important thing that motivates me is fact, that in my opinion I have huge experience not only as a Server Admin, but even as an Admin of whole network, which in my opinion help a lot. I've never been an Admin on any international servers, so I think that would be very instructive experience, so willingness to try something new combined with enthusiasm will ensure that my words will be reflected in the work itself. I also belive, that I'mthe right person for this, because I know how to treat other players properly, can deal with stressful situations and I'm fair in my decisions, no matter who is included in such incident.

About me
It would be appropriate to begin by introducing myself. My name is Olaf and as i mentioned earlier, I'm turning 19 in July, so this year I'm finishing an education in high-school. I love footbal and currently I'm playing in a small amateur club. I have more than 3k hours spent in CS:GO and around 1.5k on Surf mod itself, so you can call me no-life there :D. In my free time, except playing games, I enjoy other sports like working out in a gym and riding a bike, because region where I live has delightful cycle paths.
I also love travelling and I can say that I've seen half of a world. Because of this I'm interested in geography and other countries' culture and thanks to my parents and my football passion, I enjoy biology, so that after graduating, I would love to study to be a physiotherapist. I think it's all about me :)

Referred by invis orange

Reactions: Hacze

Kusherino

16 Apr 2023
The Netherlands
Ingame name Kush

Steam profile link KushGaming

SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/KushGaming/

Age 28

Location The Netherlands - Amsterdam

Other languages Dutch, Turkish

Timezone Central European Time
Time zone in Amsterdam (GMT+2)

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 54.37.245.51:25145

Past admin experience
More than 5 years ago i have been admin on several servers and also owned a few

Motivation
As an aspiring admin for your CS:GO surfing servers, I am motivated by a deep passion for the game due to my past as a server owner and being admin in several servers,. and a strong desire to contribute to the community. I believe that serving as an admin would not only allow me to share my love for CS with others but also give me the opportunity to help make the gaming experience enjoyable and fair for everyone.

I am a dedicated and responsible individual who values the importance of fair play and respect in the gaming/surfing community. As an admin, I would work diligently to maintain a positive and welcoming environment for all players, while also enforcing the rules and ensuring that cheaters and toxic individuals are promptly dealt with.

I am committed to making a positive impact on your CS:GO surfing servers and helping to build a vibrant and thriving community of players. I am confident that my skills, experience, and dedication make me an excellent candidate for the admin position, and I would be honored to have the opportunity to serve in this capacity.

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the possibility of working with you and contributing to the success of your CS:GO surfing servers.

About me
Hi, i am Oguzhan a 28 y/o man born and raised in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
I've been playing CS since 1.5 and condition zero times and ever since has had a passion for the game since my early years.
I've build up my love for surfing in Counter Strike 1.6 (on the nostalgic surf_sky_2 servers) which has ever since been my favorite activity in cs to calm my head and relax.

I must state that i work 5 to 6 days a week. My activity hours might differ and might not be active every single day as i work in different shifts.

Referred by i've not known anyone till now as i am mostly online surfing late at night when no one is on the servers.

Hacze

Donator
14 Apr 2023
Ingame name Hacze ♥.♥

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198852573262/

SteamID 76561198852573262

Age 26

Location Poland

English knowledge Elementary

Other languages Polish

Timezone UTC+1

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 1-2T

Past admin experience
I had a few of my own 1.6 and CS:GO servers.

Motivation
"Why would you like to be admin on our servers?" I approach this as I approach most things in my life - why not? I'm very active on the server, I help as much as I can, and I think I could also help you keep an eye on the server, which of course the current admins do a great job, but caution is never too much ;)

About me
What can I say about myself. My day job, I manage the regional office in the company. In my free time I visit the gym and listen to a lot of music. Well, and I like to smoke ;) I do not know what more to say about myself, I have always had a problem with writing a CV - maybe the reason is that I only had to write it 2 times :D

Referred by invis

Reactions: Bulbnik

WaffleShorts

Donator
22 May 2020
Ingame name Bravo

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199055490353/

SteamID STEAM_0:1:547612312

Age 16

Location Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Other languages Elementary understanding of French and Swedish.

Timezone UTC−03:30

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [US] Utopia 24/7, [US] tier 1-2, [US] Kitsune 24/7

Past admin experience
Current admin for a discord server with 400 active members, previously moderated a twitch chat of around 80-100 viewers.

Motivation
I've been surfing on the GoFree surf servers practically exclusively for the better part of three years. With the current uproar of new players coming to the servers (specifically [US] Utopia 24/7), comes an uproar of players breaking rules. Me being able to moderate those players and respond accordingly would certainly allow me to enjoy my time on the servers a lot more as I hate having to sit there powerless to people making the servers generally unenjoyable for myself and other players. I believe personally I would be a good fit for admin as I like to believe I am fairly easy to talk to/ask for help from, I am extremely active on the servers (at the least, 1-2 hours a day), and I wouldn't stand for intolerance/rule breaking of any kind on the servers. A good admin is integral to the health of these servers and I believe I would be a good fit to hold up that integrity. I would love to have the opportunity to give back to the servers that have given me the opportunity to make amazing friends and have amazing conversations with a wide variety of people.

About me
My name is Jack and I'm 16. I enjoy listening to a wide variety of music in my spare time and I love talking about it even more. I eventually would like to learn how to produce my own music. Pretty much the only game I've been playing for the past 3 years is surf and have been active pretty much everyday during that time, but I also enjoy single player story games such as Omori, Undertale, and Pokémon.

Referred by Spotty

Abstraxt

24 Apr 2023
Ingame name Abstraxt

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274309614/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:157021943

Age 20

Location United States

Other languages None

Timezone PST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers US Utopia and sometimes others

Past admin experience
Was a moderator on Utopia Astro Gaming 2020-2021

Motivation
I get noclip which can help teach people, and its fun to mute toxic people :) (after being warned ofc)

About me
Cali boy
Currently a lifeguard but exploring new jobs
Gamer since I could remember
Will kiss Admin if needed to join xD (homiesexual)

Referred by nope

Scrib

Donator
12 Apr 2021
Nova Scotia, Canada
Ingame name Scrib

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/scrib1/

SteamID STEAM_0:1:194592030

Age 19

Location Nova Scotia, Canada

Other languages None

Timezone UTC -3

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers US #7 Utopia 24/7

Past admin experience
I've done admin work on Garry's Mod servers, but nothing csgo related.

Motivation
I've recently gotten back into surfing and I've noticed a pretty decent amount of unpunished racism and various other hate speech. There is rarely admins playing on Utopia and sometimes it just turns into a zoo of toxicity, I have a lot more free time and I love to spend it on the server but it just isn't as fun sometimes when I see people get chewed out for no reason.

About me
I work in film and television for the Trailer Park Boys, I shoot a lot of independent stuff with myself and friends. I play ultimate Frisbee competitively as well as rock climb competitively. As well as obviously play video games.

Referred by

xzx1

7 Dec 2022
USA
Ingame name xzx1

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198884575114/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:462154693

Age 16

Location United States

Other languages Russian

Timezone EST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia, 1-2, 1-8

Past admin experience
I have admined for 2 discord servers that had 60k members and 5k in the other. Twitch moderator for a channel with 1k followers

Motivation
I've been surfing on and off for five years and have met some cool people, including moderators. Their job seems tough but fun and rewarding, fostering a sense of community and helping new surfers. I wanna be the type of mod that people are friends in and ask for help when they need it. Anytime someone asks for help on a map I am one of the first to reach out.

About me
Currently, I am in my sophomore year of high school, and my days are filled with classes, homework, and extracurricular activities. Once I finish my academics for the day, I often unwind by doing my hobbies. One of my favorite hobbies is gaming, where I can enjoy the thrill of competition with friends, otherwise, I play soccer with my friends.

Referred by

Meowzers

26 Apr 2023
Ingame name Meowzers

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198209840571/

SteamID 76561198209840571

Age 17

Location Canada

Other languages I know a small amount of Japanese

Timezone GMT-7 I live in pacific
I'm on the west coast of Canada

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia, Kitsune

Past admin experience

Motivation
I'm usually very active on utopia and kitsune, and I would like the servers to be a very friendly environment for everyone. I am always willing to help beginners learn the mechanics of the game and teach them how to properly surf.
Sometimes the will be someone mic spamming or being completely racist or sexist and I always want to do something about it and I can't.

About me
My name is Trevor. I really enjoy Surf and sports, I play badminton 2 days a week and I also do Olympic trampoline, I play disc golf as much as I can. I work In the trades as a roofer.
I'm very easy to get along with and patient. I do not tolerate racism or sexism or anything of the sorts.

Referred by Nex, Paul

nikoo

Donator
17 May 2023
Ingame name niko

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/iimniko/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:241631047

Age 18

Location Florida

Other languages Russian

Timezone UTC-05:00

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mainly Utopia, but recently more Mesa, and Tier 1's.

Past admin experience

Motivation
As an admin, I can provide guidance and support to players, especially newcomers who may require assistance or have questions about the surfing mechanics. This can contribute to a more inclusive and supportive community environment, encouraging players to continue engaging with the server.

About me
I enjoy surfing religiously. When not riding ramps, I am riding waves at the beach and fishing, fortunately not that often.

Referred by

ItzAquarius_

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 May 2019
Ingame name Aqua

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/BigLadAqua/

SteamID STEAM_0:1:156142776

Age 19

Location England

Other languages None

Timezone UTC +1 BST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia/ tier 3-8's as of recently

Past admin experience
I used to be an admin for Gofree a little over 2 years ago now maybe? not too sure. I've also recently had experience in a FiveM drifting server known as MadDrift (shut down as of 2months ago)

Motivation
Lets do this properly without Ai's assistance! The main reason I'm motivated to become a GoFree Admin again is I've recently gotten back into surfing a lot, I've always enjoyed assisting others with their needs, whether it be helping them with a map and or giving them motivation by giving them things from the !Store if they beat a PB they're stuck on, calming down a server due to rule breakers or just general questions about the GoFree server and its commands. Over the years that I've been surfing I would like to say I've gotten a pretty good understanding of the servers and its commands and would love to help share that with others. I've been admin on a FiveM drift server for a year and I believe I still have the ability to perform well under pressure and be able to work situations out on a non biased approach.

About me
Hello all you can call me Aqua or Kennedy. I'm 19 years old as of 3rd February, I love cars and own one myself (BMW E36). Gaming has always been a passion of mine and I've acquired over 2k hours in CSGO. I've been playing guitar for close to 5 years now and love all types of music. I'm easy to get along with and will enjoy any type of conversations. That's all there is to me really. Thank you for reading this application and I hope to talk to you all soon!

Referred by JΛΥ2Κ1, Paul, Vortex, Invis Orange

MrKharr

29 May 2023
Ingame name MrKharr

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Naga12345/

SteamID Naga12345

Age 15

Location Romania

Other languages Romanian, little Russian, some German

Timezone +2:00

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 54.37.245.51:25110 Surf Utopia 24/7

Past admin experience
Been an admin on some older servers and was generally liked, few to none complained

Motivation
I do like these servers and i feel like i could help make them better by helping with cheaters/bad players. Even tho I usually find these servers empty, there are occasions when people get in and start yelling, blasting sounds and being obnoxtios.

About me
I usually dont spend much time on games, but when i do i enjoy them instead of being competitive. I am a sportsman, practicing different sports, such as boxing (one year+) basketball (5 months) and go to the gym or running track to exercise. I am also admitted in military highschool, which is very hard, especially trough the conditions i've had back then, which were: snowing, very cold, no water to drink, no place to sit and only got 15 seconds to finnish the track. I needed to achieve 1km in 4:15 minutes, and i did it in 4:02. At the other cource i set a new record at that school, doing 1:20.50 and the old was 1:22.70 (there are no mistakes in these couces in order to be a record, and i did none) . I dont really like to give myself complements, but i can say that i am pretty determined in the stuff i do.

Referred by Nobody, seen a message in the server and decided to join the staff

Askoola.

2 Jun 2023
Ingame name twitch.tv/askoola or just askoola

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/askoola/

SteamID STEAM_0:1:561941119

Age 22 turning 23 in October.

Location Finland

English knowledge Elementary

Other languages Finland.

Timezone UTC+02:00

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I've been playing a lot on 85 tick lately and I'm planning to continue playing on it daily in the future.

Past admin experience
None from csgo, but from other games like FiveM servers I do have experience a bit.

Motivation
I've been playing on 85t and seen that there is no active admins at all. I don't mean that we need them on 85t as well, but it is nice to have someone before things takes a quick turn into shit show on 85t server.

My personality is that I want to help people much as I can and I think I have something to offer to the gofree admin group as well with my personality. I'm very kinda, hilarious and I have good sense of humor.

About me
I'm 22 years old, going soon to the army for half year or full year, don't know yet. My hobbies at the moment are going to outside to take a walk for 2-4 kilometers and after that I hit gym 4 times in a week. Most of the time of my day goes to being online. I own one dog and I do exercises with my dog 3-4 times in a week as well.

Referred by Paul, Paul#0421 discord tag.

netroboomin

Donator
6 Jun 2023
Ingame name Get Racc'd

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/5t6435365747567768/

SteamID 5t6435365747567768

Age 21

Location Tampa, FL

Other languages English

Timezone EST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers GoFree #7 Surf Utopia_v3

Past admin experience
gmod admin from 2014-2019 for eGO multiple servers including (DarkRP, Prophunt, TTT, Deathrun, and starwars RP)

Motivation
I get along with everybody and have grown to love the community as a whole but from time to time some random guy comes and ruins everyone time and creates issues and i just want to create a space for everyone to vibe relax and just talk and surf

About me
Im 21 a Comp-Sci and Cyber security major, i play for my colleges esports team and i work and restore cars.

Referred by 0 and Suicide Toast

ScottEhh

29 Dec 2022
Ingame name Scott_Ehh

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198881769321/

SteamID 76561198881769321

Age 16

Location Canada Ontario

Other languages N/A

Timezone EST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7

Past admin experience
I was an admin on Fallen Network since 2021 and have recently resigned. Their servers are some of the most populated on CSGO, giving me plenty of experience handling just about any situation. This has also given me an extensive understanding of the admin commands, navigating sourcebans, etc.

Motivation
I've been surfing on Gofree for years now and I've fallen in love with the community and overall environment of the servers. I spend most of my time hanging around the tier 1-8, but I frequent the Utopia 24/7 among other servers as well. My experience being an admin really opened my eyes to how much I enjoy helping people. I think surfing is one of the best ways to connect with people online- some of my closest online friends were made on Gofree servers. That being said, I think it is very important to have proper moderation. While surf servers can be an amazing place to hang out and have conversations, it's the internet, and sometimes people with bad intentions come along. If given the opportunity to become an admin, it would be my goal to make sure that anybody that comes along gets the best experience possible. I love Gofree, and if given the opportunity, I'd be thrilled to help make Gofree a better place.

About me
I'm Scott, and while I'm sure most of you don't know me, I've been surfing Gofree since 2021 and have over 600 hours on the servers. I'm in a marching band and I love music. I work part time, but basically any free time I have is spent online. My favorite thing to do is surf. Whether I'm trying to set times or just hanging out having conversations, Gofree is without question my favorite hobby. I applied for admin around 6 months ago, and honestly submitted an effortless application. There was no surprise when I saw that I was denied. Regardless of the outcome this application brings, I hope you appreciate my effort this time :)

Referred by Paul, nex

Kitsu-ne

Gameserver Admin
1 Jul 2023
Ingame name Kitsu

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/eDumb/

SteamID 76561198388558634

Age 24

Location United Kingdom

Other languages Russian, Latvian, Japanese

Timezone UTC+1

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Zombie Hunting V3

Past admin experience
None to be honest. Everyone starts from somewhere.

Motivation
I've been playing CS:S for about 10 years now. It's a fun thing to purge heretical zombies each round.
It's been a couple of years since I started playing in Zombie Hunting V3 server. I recently started to consider of applying to become an admin in the server to improve everyone's gameplay and give a retribution for players who were wrong by some unethical activities that happen quite a lot.
By no means I am perfect but I would love to be able to improve players experience on the server. In my opinion a fair play is important to keep gameplay balanced.

Cheers

About me
Ordinary dude who just enjoys life and loves killing some zombies.
Respectful and funny.

Referred by All the playmates are offline so I can't verify who would wanna vouch for me, but I'd assume some current admins and players know my in-game behavior. Soup, Majestic, K4marad, Soph, :/":_/ , - _ -, Denied, kirdrm, Th3One, brain-z. I often play with with these amazing players.

iamronaldo776.

16 Jul 2023
Ingame name iamronaldo776

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199068465484/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:554099878

Age 16

Location new york

Other languages Hebrew

Timezone EST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers na 1-8 top 150 na 3-8 na -1-8 64t na 1-2

Past admin experience
Scen surf servers (owned by tomatrix)

Motivation
i love to play on the gofree servers and for me personally the games that i love to play the most i also try to support the most and i think this would be a great way to support a community that i feel very close with on a day to day basis.

About me
My name is Jacob i am 16 years old i reside in queens New York. I spend most of my free time running a web design agency and the hobby's i enjoy the most are video games, soccer, and chess the only real video game i play is surf (as some can attest to) soccer i don't play as much but on weekends i usually partake if there is a local game happening. In regards to chess Ive been playing for fun for about 3 years now mainly on lichess (about a 1700 so pretty trash lol) i graduated high school this past year and have a lot of free time on my hands. My immediate plans for the future are a bit unclear but i may go to college or just try to scale my business further not entirely sure yet but at the end of the day theirs nothing i enjoy more then just loading up surf and playing gofree.

Referred by paul, nex, luk

Ares_

15 Aug 2023
steamcommunity.com
Ingame name Ares

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ares_tm/

SteamID Ares_tm

Age 21

Location Switzerland

Other languages C2: German, Serbian. B1 / A2: Russian, French, Bulgarian. A1: Japanese

Timezone UTC+2 [GMT+2]

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [EU] (128tick Tier 1-8) & 24/7 surf_ : mesa, beginner...

Past admin experience
2 Years Surf Admin for c4.rs, 2 servers, T1-2 and T3-4.
Discord Admin experience, Head Admin of numerous Partnered Servers for 5+ years. "Retired" from most of 'my' servers in May due to prioritizing other things.

Motivation
I genuinely am active in VC all the time, I surf a lot especially now in my free time and vacation. I help a lot of new players understand how surf works, and have recruited a lot of people from c4's surfing community since we closed the servers last month. This is by far the best server I've come across in a rather long time, and I intend on keeping it that way so others see it, experience it, and decide to stay. Moderating random players' - at times - inappropriate behaviour is needless to say. Only good vibes :)

About me
Design Student living in Switzerland atm. Born in Serbia, Belgrade. 21 years of age. Played a lot of different sports successfully throughout my life, I'm now a semi-pro basketball athlete in the National League 1. High drive to excel at everything I do and be the best version of myself in all aspects. "Open book to those who bother reading it." - meaning one can ask me anything, I will always answer truthfully and correctly unless it's super private stuff. Have a nice day!

Referred by I haven't met any admins on the servers yet, however I've made a few skilled and kind acquaintances, who have added me to their friendslist. (Playtime probably around 40 hours I would guess... :/ )

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Ingame name sxmity w/ insomnia

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/sxmity/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:1483477928, STEAM_0:0:195015736

Age 15 years old since February 10, 2008.

Location Instead of living in the United Kingdom, we moved to Bahrain.

Other languages I have acquired a basic understanding of French, including common greetings, farewells, and introducing myself.

Timezone Since our we moved to Bahrain, my timezone now aligns with UTC+3 (Bahrain Standard Time, GMT+3).

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers The Go-Free Surf server was the primary source of my involvement and engagement.

Past admin experience

Motivation
Although I haven't had the chance to experience the unique atmosphere of your server yet, I am well acquainted with the exhilarating gameplay and challenges that surf servers offer. Three years ago, I fully immersed myself in the world of surf servers, dedicating countless hours to refining my techniques, honing my skills, and relishing the thrill of riding the waves. It was during this time that I developed a profound appreciation for the vibrant surf community and the strong sense of camaraderie that flourishes within such a distinctive gaming experience.

While my involvement in surf servers has been on hold for a while, my passion for being part of this vibrant community has never wavered. The opportunity to serve as an admin for Go-Free Surf would not only be a tremendous honor but also a chance for me to contribute to the server's growth and success. I enthusiastically look forward to bringing my expertise in surf gameplay and my unwavering dedication to fostering a positive and inclusive environment to the Go-Free Surf community.

I am wholeheartedly committed to upholding the values of fairness, respect, and sportsmanship. I firmly believe in cultivating a welcoming and enjoyable atmosphere for all players, ensuring that each individual has a memorable and fulfilling experience on the server. I am confident in my ability to handle conflicts with tact, enforce server rules diligently, and sustain a friendly environment that promotes personal growth and camaraderie among players.

Joining the Go-Free Surf team as an admin would not only provide me with invaluable opportunities for personal growth and development but also enable me to contribute my skills and knowledge to an exceptional community. I am prepared to face any challenges that may arise, armed with unwavering dedication, adaptability, and an unwavering commitment to excellence.

About me
During my teenage years, I actively engaged in game development on Roblox. However, my interests have since shifted towards creating mods for the Source engine, where I eagerly assist others in developing their own mods. One notable achievement involved collaborating with the team behind Coolnaes to establish their unique server. Additionally, I have developed proficiency in Autocad, enabling me to create rudimentary engineering plans and replicate logos alongside my father. Furthermore, I possess skills in video and photo editing, utilizing dedicated software to enhance and modify visual content.

Referred by Jonas, Soup, Dhoudz, deezer, Aftershock, Coolnaes, NeilN, and yor.

Status
Not open for further replies.