Not open for further replies.

NeoN Spectre

6 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] NeoN Spectre

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78947911

What is your ingame name: ¯\(ツ )/¯ NeoN Spectre

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thetruespectre

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): U.S.A

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Rough Italian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Kitsune

Beginner (To help others)

And every other map I don't mind! :D

Past admin experience: I've been admin/mod/owner to many servers in my past experience, I don't joke around when it comes to server rules, but I do enjoy having the players think of me as a fun admin, I will NOT do anything against the rules.

GMOD:

Deathrun server

Unturned:
Head Admin
Owner

Minecraft: (A long time ago lol)
Co-Owner
Admin
Operator

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I'd like to be admin on the server because I enjoy this wide ranged surf server. I've always loved surf and this seems like my favorite server so far! And I would like to make sure that everyone on the servers are obeying the rules and making it a fun, enjoyable experience. And I am usually on when no other admins are on, which is convenient so the rulebreakers wont be on for too long! :)

Tell us something about yourself: I'm usually a kind admin, and I never let anyone go against the rules, but I can be loose at times just as long as everyone is still enjoying the server and having fun. I do have a microphone and I am in no way shape or form racist, sexist, or anything else. So thank you for checking my admin application! Have a good day! :D

Referred by:

Rkiddhd

6 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Rkiddhd

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108639957

What is your ingame name: ReversedSpork

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/reversedspork

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC is 03:17 on Saturday, February 6, 2016

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] AirControl 24/7 Timer|Rank

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to be an admin on your server because I want to keep the server safe. You should choose me because I'm active on the server, I know I would do my best to patrol and protect the server and I won't ban people for random reasons I will give them a chance and I will make sure they enforce the rules.

Tell us something about yourself: My hobbies are gaming and wrestling I've wrestled for two years now and I've been gaming all my life. I'm a nice guy to be around.

Referred by:

Rendalbe

13 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Rendalbe

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82063557

What is your ingame name: Lambda

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dannysurfs/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Standard Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I mainly play on the Surf_Beginner server

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): As the servers begin to attract newer and more people, many people join the servers and play offensive sounds or annoying songs. Others spam the chat. As a frequent user of the server, I see this literally on a daily basis. I'd like to be able to help clean up the servers and make them less toxic. I feel as when new people come to check out the server, they are deterred by all of the noise and offensive things being said or played on the server, which could lead to a bad rep.

Tell us something about yourself: Surfing is a huge hobby of mine. (Can surfing even be a hobby? I don't even know to be honest.) I have 245 hours on CS:GO and I'm certain that about 200 of those have been spent surfing, and most of that on your Surf_Beginner server.

Referred by: Referred by an ad in the server

FlyingCanada

21 Jun 2015
North Carolina
[Go-Free SURF] FlyingCanada

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120268135

What is your ingame name: ⎛âŽ*Censored*FlyingCanada â™›âŽâŽž

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/flyingcanada2/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA, North Carolina

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 25

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Currently learning French and Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): (UTC−04:00)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Kitsune, Aircontrol, and a few others

Past admin experience: I've been an admin on 20+ servers on GMOD and CS:GO, as well as I have owned a few servers of my own.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): In the server, I notice quite a few people mic spamming, being racist, sexist, crude, etc. I rarely see any admins on handling any problems. I am on nearly 3 hours every day, at minimum. And I'd love to be a part of the admin community

Tell us something about yourself: I own a pawnshop with a buddy of mine, I also work retail in a skii and outdoor shop. I graduated college with my bachelors degree as well as a degree in music production and preformance

Referred by: No :(

Ksydex

6 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Ksydex

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:134556444

What is your ingame name: Ksydex

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198229378616/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14 . Im turning 15 in march

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No i do not speak any other languages

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time zone In US

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play in mesa and kitsune

Past admin experience: I have been admin on multiple servers. The servers unfotunately closed down.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin to assist the server and take responsibility in my own hands when no staff members are online. I know the responsibility it takes to become an Admin and i will Never abuse an of my powers.

Tell us something about yourself: I have been on daily now and i have been trying my best to stay on and help the community as much as possible. I am trying my hardest to follow the rules and consents the server has to offer. I know the responsibility of being a staff member and i will work my hardest to provide as much help to the server if possible.I hope to make the best of friends in the server and want to be a positive role models to the players. I have had experience as a staff member before in multiple servers. I think this rank suites me quite well considering i am willing to help the people that need help.

Referred by: I have not been referred by anyone

Jimmy

6 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Jimmy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78556112

What is your ingame name: [EDGE]Jimmy

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/KillerGalaxy/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States, Ohio

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST So 5 hours ahead of UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on Surf_beginner, Surf_Rookie, Surf_aircontrol, and Surf_mesa, Surf_utopia

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to become a admin because im tired of kids being racist and mean to other players because how they talk or because other problems with them. I dont like racism and do not like when people use racism or be immature and mic spam it is not fun to the community nor to the players who want to have a good time. I want to keep the community a fun and nice place to surf and try to make this the best servers to surf on.

Tell us something about yourself: My life is pretty crazy my mom has a disease and she cant walk very well and my friends are very nice to me I live with all my family members and my devil cat, I like to ride my bike and play on cs:go with my friends I started to play surf when I was about 14 and I loved it but my friends hated it I showed them how to do it and they liked it thats it about me.

Referred by:

Alex From Security

6 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Alex From Security

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41326777

What is your ingame name: Alex From Security

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042919282

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Broken Japanese and German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -5

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Beginner, Utopia, Mesa, and Kitsune

Past admin experience: Owned several minecraft networks, Admined a few large Gmod TTT servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I like helping people out on the surf maps, and generally love how funny the chat can get just chilling out, but would like to help deal with the music spammers and rule breakers.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a filthy weeaboo that builds computers for my IT job at Penn State University

Referred by:

samjaco

7 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] samjaco

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124595728

What is your ingame name: samjaco

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/samjaco/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada, British Columbia

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): just turned 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): pacific

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_utopia

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I've always wanted to be in charge of something such as a trade server or surfing server. I think i would make a fine addition, I love to play CSGO and I'm avid surfer and trader. I would love to be accepted in to your team. I will be quite available on the server at most time, as soon as i get home from school i can get down to the grindstone.

Tell us something about yourself: I ski and ski coach, I mountain bike, swim and play the alto saxophone. I like to keep the CSGO community a good place that is enjoyable for all.

Referred by:

derlcurtis603

7 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] derlcurtis603

Please enter your SteamID: 1:1:101925853

What is your ingame name: Windex

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/derekcurtis603/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States (New Hampshire)

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Air Control 24/7 Timer|Rank

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to become an admin on this server because I really enjoy playing on there, helping people out, teaching them how to surf and ultimately having fun! I believe i would be a good admin because, I can help others out, I would be on there a lot so i could monitor what goes on, and I can do a lot more things on the server to help out. Also whenever I go on that server there is an Admin in there 1 out of the 10 times and I can be on there all the time.

Tell us something about yourself: I am currently in high school . I am a A and B Grade student. I play soccer and like to chill an surf with friends.

Referred by:

7 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] 007

Please enter your SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170017725/

What is your ingame name: OO7

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170017725/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United Kingdom

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): London (United Kingdom - England) Wednesday, 11 September 2013, 17:00:09 BST UTC+1 hour

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf eu

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i would like to be admin because if there is anyone trying to cheat on the server i would be able to do something about it

Tell us something about yourself: my real name is regan boynton i live in the uk and i love to surf on CS:GO

Referred by: No

LikelyCelek

7 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] LikelyCelek

Please enter your SteamID: 1:1:55581590

What is your ingame name: dank_jews.exe

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LikelyCelek/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Maryland , United Sates

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC - 5 (ETC)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Kitsune 1 and 2

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I often find myself having to go onto the Kitsune servers being bombarded with link spams in chat and constant mic spams. I want to become admin to end these instances to make the server more enjoyable for for both myself and others. There's nothing more frustrating then seeing a new surfer leave the server due to mic and chat spammers.

Tell us something about yourself: I have spent many hours on the CS:GO community and have always enjoyed playing on community servers as it is a way to meet new people and to have a good time.

Referred by: Nope.

Shakarump

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Feb 2016
Canada
[Go-Free SURF] Shakarump

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40015446

What is your ingame name: Shakarump

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shakalakarump/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 20

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Tiny bits of French and German.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): AST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on Fruits, Air Control, Beginner, Rookie, and Kitsune. Fruits is my favourite, though! (30th best time on there! :D)

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I am a very mature, friendly, and helpful individual. I always, *always*, help those that need help in any situation. I explain in detail how to get better at surfing, and never in a condescending way. I also tend to try to keep the peace if there is ever an argument on a server. Overall I'm just very level-headed, helpful, and friendly.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Aaron, I live in Halifax, Canada, with my fiancee, Alexia, and I love surfing. I surf on a bunch of the Go-Free servers, and thought that I would be a great fit as an admin.
I also practice mixed martial arts, read a lot, and play loads of other video games too.

Referred by:

Armec13

8 Feb 2016
South-East of France
[Go-Free SURF] Armec13

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:69871505

What is your ingame name: Armec13

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100008738/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): South-East of France

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +01.00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_Aircontrol_ksf
surf_mesa
surf_utopia_njv
surf_kitsune

Past admin experience: I used to moderate a little minecraft server, then i stop playing Minecraft. I went on Gmod for like a year, and i moderate a JailBreak Server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin on your server because, i love to moderate, and i hate when there is no admin online, at the present time, i'm really active on surf_Aircontrol_ksf and there isn't all the time an admin online, and the most part of the time, i hear people mic spamming so i mute them but i can't do it for everyone and that's borring because i know that because of people like this, it may doesn't show the good part of the server. I know that my last moderating experience aren't crazy, but in France we say that there is a beggining to everything, so i'm ready to moderate a bigger server with you. I also know that i'm only 15, so if you are afraid about that, maybe see with Zombi or HawkShot, i talk with them sometime.

Tell us something about yourself: I live in south-east of France with my Father and my Brother, my mother live in Paris, i go visit her around 1 week-end every 2 weeks. Both my parents are french, i learned english at scholl and thanks to the trips i've done. I love going in other country, i've visited London twice, Belgium, Netherlands, Deutchland, Spain, Maroco, South-Africa, and USA. Maybe this summer i will go back in USA to improve my english because he's still not perfect. My prefer sports is bike, MTB to be clear. And i love video-games. I think that's all, i don't know what else can i say.

Referred by: HawkShot ツ

Feskestanga

8 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Feskestanga

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12815839

What is your ingame name: Feskestanga

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MarcusSletten/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Norway. Troms

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15.5

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Norwgian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +01.00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 167.114.32.249:25155

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Hi. I'd like to be a admin so the servers can get better to play on.
And i'd like to try out the admin role.

Tell us something about yourself: I like to go outside and drive whit my rc car, and i like to play video games like csgo and Rainbow six siege

Referred by:

Snippez

8 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Snippez

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68546081

What is your ingame name: Snippez #FaZeCSGO

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Snipez0121/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Scotland

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Mesa and Surf Utopia

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin because I love to help people learn how to surf. I play on the server quite often (roughly 2 times a day) and think that general mic spam/ offensive language would be minimal when an admin is seen on the server.

Tell us something about yourself: Jamie, 18years old. Love playing games with cs:go as my favourite one. Currently not working but should be starting in the next few weeks. Waiting until I get my better internet then I will start streaming again. Down to earth and enjoy helping/meeting new people

Referred by:

agent_far

9 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] agent_far

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156848649

What is your ingame name: agent_far

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/agent_far/home

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: a little bit of spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): eastern

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): All of the 24/7

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I really support rule following. I think that's what admin should do. If someone is breaking the rules of the sever they should be kicked and if continued be banned.

Tell us something about yourself: I am currently in high school and play soccer and lacrosse, however, video games are my passion. I have always had a vested interest in playing them and have considered making a job out of it one day. Other than that I am a good guy to work with and people can work easy with me.

Referred by: no

DJ PIKL

9 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] DJ PIKL

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:55919502

What is your ingame name: DJ PIKL

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheJediKiller/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): New Brunswick, Canada.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A little bit of french but not enough to chat.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Atlantic Time -4:00 UTC (Canada)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Beginner mostly
Surf_Rookie sometimes
Surf_mesa sometimes
Surf_kitsune less than sometimes
Surf_fruits basically never
No others unless im needed.

Past admin experience: I've been admin and server owner on minecraft before for years at a time so i understand the responsibilty of being an admin.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I've started surfing on your servers and i only play on your servers, I love the community (most of the time) and want to be able to keep it safe and under control. I really only surf on CSGO now and I have already put in a lot of hours to your servers. Sometimes people just ruin it in some way and most of the time that im on there, there aren't any admins. I just think of it as a really chill place and i hate it when people ruin and I can't do anything about it. My favourite thing to do is help people on stages that they are having trouble on (especially surf_beginner because it has the most noobs)

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 16 year old Junior in high school with regular grades. I play no sports or after school activities, i spend a lot of my after school time playing on the surf servers or playing competetive but that usually annoys me so i hop on the surf servers to chill. I have a girlfriend so some days i migh tbe out with her on the weekend and such. My hobbies are video games and sleeping. Im almost always online on steam so i can easily be contacted if im at my computer even if not on the server.

Referred by:

Pegnog

9 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Pegnog

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144499772

What is your ingame name: Pegnog

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198249265272/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French,Punjabi,Hindi

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 8:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Beginner 24/7
Surf Mesa 24/7
Surf Utopia 24/7

Past admin experience: I have been admin and moderator on numerous servers including Gmod,Mincraft, Counter-Strike Source, and including Dirty Bomb. I also host many servers across these games.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I personally know that I am worthy enough of into being an admin of your servers. First and foremost, I've had over 1 year of experience in the role of an admin across many platforms mentioned above. I am respectful and take my job serious. I often come on at least twice a day on surf server, most importantly having fun and helping others learn. Compared to others, I feel like I take my role as an admin as a job and not anything to abuse like other would which often causes arguments and conflict to occur. Other than this, I am regular student in highschool trying to have some entertainment on these servers. In conclusion, If you choose me to be one of your admin on your server you won't be disappointed and I'll show you my respect. Thank you.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Nawab and I am 16 years old. I grew up in Toronto where I was always exposed to nature and sports. Sports and hobbies I enjoy playing are hockey and football (european). In fact, I am currentley in my rep team, whcih often causes me to go many games around the province. I like to go out and play but doesn't mean I have a gaming hobby either. I grew playing Nintendo 64 and with my gameboy. Overall, I am and outgoing person and invest my a lot of my time in gaming,outdoors, and trying to enjoy my life.

Referred by: No

Dilema

10 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Dilema

Please enter your SteamID: Dilema_

What is your ingame name: Dilema

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198229589524/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA, Ohio

Do you speak any other languages other than English: a litlle bit of german and spanish

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Kitsune

Past admin experience: I have never been an admin

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I have never been an admin but I would love to be one on Kitsune because it is my favorite surf server and I love helping the new people when ever I can or anyone that needs help because I recieved a lot of help when I first started playing Kitsune and I would like to return the favor and every one in the Kitsune server is so nice and its like every comes together and theres no bad talk to anyone and its just a genuine and great server and i would love to be an admin.

Tell us something about yourself: I love playing CSGO and I came from Call Of Duty but CSGO is my favorite game at the moment and I love sports I also love surf9ing in CS because its like a stress reliever because when I loose bad its just like a chill session and its a way to get away from everything and just relax and have fun.

Referred by:

Mikulka

10 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Mikulka

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84590731

What is your ingame name: Mikulka

Link to your steam profile: www.steamcommunity.com/id/Mikulka

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): New York, United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15 years old

Do you speak any other languages other than English: English, High School level spanish

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Rookie ,Kitsune, Mesa, Classics2, Elysium, and beginner mainly.

Past admin experience: When I was younger I used to be a head-administrator on a pretty large minecraft server, I moved away from the game, I have moved on to csgo for over 2 years. The server always had over 100 people so I am good at handling many questions and staying on task.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I feel like I can handle situations that happen often on servers with people yelling, screaming and generally being an annoying player. I am almost always on and when I am I can put a lot of time into the surf servers, I have a mic, teamspeak, mumble, skype, whatever you need. I am quick to respond to both in game and side messages, so I would be quick to respond to other admin questions and players.

Tell us something about yourself: I am 15 years old, been playing csgo since I was 13 or so, I am global along with being in the process of doing well in actual competitive play, but I spend a lot of time on servers for entertainment and overall practicing movement and aim skills.

Referred by:

Status
Not open for further replies.