Not open for further replies.

myst.

11 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] myst

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51640340

What is your ingame name: [IM] Myst

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IMMyst/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): UK-Milton Keynes

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT (no difference)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): #1-Mesa
#2-Lux
#3-Kitsune
#4-Beginer

Past admin experience: i have been every kind of staff member on what used to be a very large community called IceMod (hence the IM in my name) and enjoyed it alot, unfortunately the community died out but i worked up from moderator to co-owner within 2 months of being in the community, to confirm if you would like i can get you in touch with the server owner, his names 1day2die.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Ive been on the servers alot, and like most it always has the 1 or 2 annoying idiots and most of the time there isnt anyone there to do anything about it and on the other hand there are always nice people who just wanna talk and chat and they get drowned out by racists and music spammers. im one of the people who likes to really chill out and surf and not have to put up with it and its unfortunate that everyone else has to aswell. ive dealt with every kind of annoying person you could possibly imagine and have a nice long mental list of what to do, what to say and how to deal with them. i just want to have the ability to make it better for everyone as voice_enable 0 only helps me and the server gets a lot more boring without the decent conversations between people.

Tell us something about yourself: Im an avid gamer (obviously XD) i really enjoy surf no matter how bad i am at some maps or how hard the map is, i dont give up easily. my most interesting feature is that i have a brain tumour :D and recently had my head cut open to take a sample of it meaning i have a ton of free time to play csgo and if im honest thats all i do haha. i used to be the BEAST rank on the servers but gambled away my points over a friendly dispute of who was better haha, i was not :')

Referred by: mechalynx (just someone who said a while ago i should apply)

GotFarr

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Dec 2015
PA
[Go-Free SURF] GotFarr

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:124946696

What is your ingame name: GotFarr

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210159120/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Pennsylvania, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 20

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -05:00 UTC (Eastern Standard Time)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on every server. But I mainly surf on the beginner.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin on the server because I try my best to help every individual on the server. I only have four classes a week so in my spare time, I'm always surfing. Whenever I join the server, everyone knows who I am just from surfing all the time. Also making the environment an enjoyable one. Surfing should be a place where people come to relax and to meet the surfing community.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm an accounting major. I'm on my 2nd year of college. Counter strike is always my main game to play. I used to play World of Warcraft and Blade & Soul.

Referred by:

Nonsys

14 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Nonsys

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52668872

What is your ingame name: Nonsys

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ Nonsys1 /

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): America, Michigan

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Chinese

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Air control

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I have played many days on the Air control server and have fallen in love with surfing, and your community. I often play everyday and can communicate well with the people who play on it. other admins like spooky and Jake have shown me how much admins and staff care for the community and that led me to want to join them. I also would like to keep the community in check and be a guard from cheaters, and spammers ( for which there are plenty)

Tell us something about yourself: I'm 16, a sophomore in high school, love to play cs:go, love to surf, hobbies include: music, videya games, and drawing.I'm good at talking and conversation, i can speak Chinese. and I'm mature

Referred by: Spooky (maybe)

omgnice

14 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] omgnice

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114545833

What is your ingame name: Nice :)

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jvredd/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Nevada, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish, some french, some Latin

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -8 (Pacific time)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Usually surf_kitsune, air control, mainly surf_beginner.

Past admin experience: Well-liked by admins, great time speaking with them.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin on your servers because while I'm still able to help people even though I'm not currently admin, I feel I will be able to help even more. I am very well off at surfing in my opinion and definitely have shown many people the ropes to surfing, and while being admin I could help even more people I feel, and definitely could keep control in the servers and not let things get out of hand when it comes to chat, mic spam, etc. I want to be admin because I want to help people have a better time on these servers.

Tell us something about yourself: Well, I go to a private school (5th hardest in the country), which is very difficult to balance with gaming, and a girlfriend of 2 years, but I'm able to do it, and most of the time when I am gaming its on these servers :). I am able to balance time wisely, make good decisions, and am able to help people very well. I have been gaming for 8 years, and its a little more than a hobby now. Also I'm an American football fan (been playing the game for about 5 years). Thank you for your time.

Referred by:

Pinkie

14 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Pinkie

Please enter your SteamID: pr1ncev3geta

What is your ingame name: PinkiePyro

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/spiritofradio

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: VERY little Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Utopia is my favorite, but I sometimes play beginner.

Past admin experience: I've been a staff member on an ArmA 2 Life server. I seemed to handle it nicely and resigned from it, I was not fired.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Yes I would! I seemed to get a little aggrevated by the community some times and would like to be the one who has the upper hand. No, I wouldn't abuse my powers, but would mainly like to handle people who are harassing/abusing others. I understand that only SERIOUS bans are permitted, but it seems that a warning from an admin seems to get those to stop. I think that being an administrator for the server would help you all out a lot and I would love to have the job.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm 15 years old and my real name is Jake. I live in New Hampshire in the US. I have had CSGO for about 2 years now and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Early last year I discovered surfing. No, I'm not very good at it, but I like to surf to pass time. My only real hobbies are videogames. During the week, my main priority is school, so I'll try to be as active as I can. (At least 2 or three times a week, maybe more if I can.) I love the economy and items of CS rather than the gameplay itself. I'm not the best at CS, but it is my favorite Valve game. Some random facts: Im addicted to Gatorade, I can sometimes be annoying (mainly late at night), I like to hang out with friends, I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, and I play Airsoft. One quick thing, I will notify the rest of the staff if I have to go on vacation and be absent for a week, but this is only in the summer.

Referred by: Skela

RRighteous

15 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] RRighteous

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67622397

What is your ingame name: [Zeph] RRighteous

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RRighteous/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST UTC/GMT -5 hours

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf]Utopia 24/7 Timer |Rank - bygofree.info
[Surf]Beginner #2 [NEW] 24/7 Timer |Rank - bygofree.info

Past admin experience: None

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): The reason I would like to be an admin on the GoFree surf servers is because I have a lot of experience with leadership. I lead my own clan and have been admin on many servers off of Counter Strike. I can also be very entertaining and funny without being offensive to any members of the server. I go on Utopia almost every day, although I am still yet to beat it, but I still have so much fun. I really enjoy the server's community, there are some very funny people, and I have also made a few friends throughout my time on these servers. Whenever I need help with a command on the server, an Admin will assist me, and I hope to be able to assist anybody who is having trouble if I get the chance to become an Admin. As I mentioned previously, I am very active on the GoFree surf servers and have experience in leadership. I've wanted to have the chance of be Admin for a while and I hope that I will be able to fulfill that soon.

Tell us something about yourself: I play CS:GO everyday. The first few days I got it I logged about 12 hours on it.
I have my own YouTube channel where I post commentaries with surfing in the background.
I'm a leader of a new clan I created called "Zephyr", which is a Multi-CoD and Counter Strike clan.
I edit videos and make montages.
I enjoy being helpful when other people need assistance.

Referred by: No

WispySkies

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Feb 2016
Virginia, United States
[Go-Free SURF] WispySkies

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101220101

What is your ingame name: WisSki, WispySkies, or Breeee

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162705930

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Virginia, United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I'm learning Latin -- but I don't think that will help here.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -4

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I started out in October of 2015 (I think, around then, give or take a month) on air control. I had come from this other server as it was a tier 6 and I couldn't surf at all. I met kind people on air control, watched some guiding videos for myself and learned to surf. Over the time I saw air control grow from six-thousand players to eighteen-thousand players as of right now. I had a bit of inactivity from the end of December to maybe around the start of February because I had ventured off to surf combat. (Un related, just why I hadn't played.) In the mean time I would hop on Utopia or Kitsune when I was wanting to put my mind off things. But now I've returned to air control to finally beat my highscore which I surprisingly got better at in the down time.

Past admin experience: I owned/was an admin/coded in several Garry's Mod servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on these servers because I have spent lots of time here since October. When on air control there were less people and not as many rule breakers but now the number of people have tripled. Over that time too there are dozens of mic spammers on Utopia & Kitsune as-well. I hope I filled out enough, or maybe I didn't, but I appreciate you guys reading through this application.

Tell us something about yourself: I'll just list off the stuff in the box listed below, so here they are. I'm female, for one, most people take that as a shock as I don't have a mic. I go outside and sometimes do things, I'm more of an inside gaming person. Although I will alternate sports depending on the time of year at the school I go to.

Referred by: Kakashi (Through in-game when he told someone that !dowant wasn't working but I tried my luck and came here too.)

xtriick

16 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] xtriick

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:61920391

What is your ingame name: xtriick

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xtriick

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Norway

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Norwegian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CET UTC+1h

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): rookie
mesa
utopia
lux
overgrowth

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): to help people out and remove all the toxic people, and help out with problems,

Tell us something about yourself: im 19 years old, then i play i usualy play on your surf servers and i think there are some server that dont get visited by admins to much, im a very honest guy, always up for problem solving and can take responible for things i say that may not be right, im always up for a argument

Referred by:

xtriick

16 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] xtriick

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:61920391

What is your ingame name: xtriick

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xtriick

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Norway

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Norwegian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT/UTC + 01:00 hour

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): rookie
utopia
lux
overgrowth
mesa

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): like to help people out and try to tone down the toxic behaviur on the surf server

Tell us something about yourself: im a 19 year old guy, that like to use his playtime to surf and having fun, up for any argument, play on your surf servers every day, i do music for a hobby,

Referred by:

DyslexicFork

17 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] DyslexicFork

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93342730

What is your ingame name: DyslexicFork

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146951188/home

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United states- Delaware

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time Zone

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I dont really play on other server's besides the 24/7 utopia server because I like the people and Admins there and they like me back.

Past admin experience: This is my first time to be an admin on CS:GO but on other things like GMOD and TF2 i have experiance.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on this server because I really like being on the server im there all the time when I come back from soccer practise and done homework, i dont like seeing people ruin the server by mic spamming abnoxious noises or racial music. I want to keep the server away from things like that especially DDos because if this server ever went away I would be pretty sad. If I became Admin I would keep the server fun but withing the lines of the rules, im funny so alot of people like me and respect me even though im not staff.

Tell us something about yourself: Im from Hispanic heritage but I dont look Hispanic. Im very funny but I can be serious when the time call's for it. I enjoy surfing (even though i just started surfing about 3 months ago).

Referred by: Veux

SpitttingFyre

17 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] SpitttingFyre

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:129197144

What is your ingame name: SpittingFyre

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218660017/

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No just English.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Standard Time Zone.

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play the 24/7 beginner server.

Past admin experience: i was admin for a KZ bhopping server, and a tier 1-2 surfing server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): The reason i want to be an admin is because the chats and voice chat that i am in for the 24/7 beginner server is full of toxic people that say racial slurs, blaring music, and just being plain old immature. I feel as i could help clear up the server because the admins do a lot but i do not always see admins doing stuff on the server's or just not on at all.

Tell us something about yourself: Well, my name is Erik and I love to play basketball, skateboard,and snowboard. I work at my local mountain as a park manager for the freestyle trail and i am a very chill person. Thanks for taking the opportunity in looking at my steam profile thank you!

Referred by:

Frizzy

17 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Frizzy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95122553

What is your ingame name: Frizzy

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150510835/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States, Massachusetts

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16 years old

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): eastern standered time zone

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on beginner surf maps

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would love to be admin, who wouldn't. I love playing on surfing servers trying to beat time's of others, racing and that such, and I'm a friendly and fun person. I don't say racist thing, I'm not mean to others, and I just want to have fun and just hang around with other people.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm friendly to others, love csgo, love sports. I like trying new things. I like being around other people and chatting with the.

Referred by: Dark-Fox

duckhighonquack

27 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] duckhighonquack

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80038712

What is your ingame name: Ducky

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/300spooky500me/

Do you speak any other languages other than English: German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Kitsune
Mesa
Beginner (most)
Utopia
Fruits
Simpsons

Past admin experience: Was an administrator on minecraft a long time ago..

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I believe that I have the skills to become an admin on your servers. I want to help other admins whne they aren't on the current server I am on, and I feel like I will be a respected admimistrator. I have been playing your servers for quite some time, so I know some people who are regulars on the server. I also want to become an admin to be able to help everyone else. If there is someone who is mic spamming and nothing is being done about it, I get frustrated most of the time. So having the privilege to do something about that would mean a lot to me. Finally, others wanted me to apply for admin status, because they believe that I will serve well as an administrator. I also saw my friend get admin, and now I'm wanting to be one even more. I am one of the highest ranked on your servers as well.

Tell us something about yourself: I am active in school. I dedicate about an hour of my day to surf, idk why, that is just how it is. Most of that time is spent on these servers anyway. I'm a mature gamer as well, friendly, and easy to get along with.

Referred by: Dave

felipe

18 Feb 2016
somewhere in the universe
[Go-Free SURF] felipe

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72707625

What is your ingame name: felipe.jpeg

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/felipealvarez

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Florida, United States

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish. fluent, and I understand it if its over text aswell.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-5h

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Beginner, Mesa, Utopia, Rookie, and Kitsune

Past admin experience: I have been a moderator at MCGamer.net, it is a large minecraft server with 1,000-2,000 people on daily. I resigned march of last year, and for proof heres my profile on their forums.
http://www.mcgamer.net/members/felipe.349719/ If you click awarded medals you will see the moderator medal.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin because there's too many unwanted soundboarders, and too much chaos on these servers. I have a natural skill in leadership, and jobs like these entertain me. Inplus, I have been playing on this server nonstop since I've got on. This server network is amazing and I'd love to give back by becoming an admin and ensure that everyone has an amazing time.

Tell us something about yourself: Well, I'm a band nerd, and I spend a lot of time on your servers, and playing csgo in general. I'm also a captain in my band, and I was offered a drum major position, (its basicly band captain but for marching band) And I love binge watching on netflix. I turn 15 on July 26, and I'm a freshman in high school. And most of my friends are upperclassmen, and people constantly tell me they thought I was a sophomore. I would like to believe that I'm very mature, and I like pizza. yea.

Referred by: waters

Arzenix

20 Feb 2016
Canada
[Go-Free SURF] Arzenix

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:149365688

What is your ingame name: Arzenix

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258997104/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Some french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-5

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): All beginner servers and occasionally the mesa and kitsune servers (all go-free).

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would love to be an admin on your great servers. I am very helpful to not only beginners but even experienced. The GoFree servers are the servers that I am on the most, about 2-4 hours a day with some exceptions. I am also very kind and follow the rules on your servers, furthermore, I try and enfore them when Admins are offline. Obviously most players don't listen and continue their offence whether it be micspam, racism, and just cursing other players, this is the main reason to why I would love to be an admin on your servers. Aside from the strict side of me, I can sometimes throw some jokes to make peoples' day. The reason to why i think the owners of the terrific Go Free project should pick me as admin over other applicants is because I have had past experiences with people swearing, cussing being racist to me and I've been able to handle them and not lose my temper. Secondly, I am attempting to promote the server by inviting all my Steam friends as well as real life friends. I have even spent a lot of hours on your servers specifically because they are peaceful, populated and just fun to play on. I don't want to be admin to abuse, I want to be one to help others and keep the GoFree community clean and fun. I know I have just joined the Forums but this is because I did not realize there were forums, not to mention I am very active on forums as well. Please consider my application for Administrator of the GoFree servers, thank you for your time.

Sincerly, Arzenix

Tell us something about yourself: I play CS:GO alot and mainly surf, which is why I play on your servers alot aside from the fact that your servers have banter all the time and that they are challenging to beat.

Referred by:

PikaJew

20 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] PikaJew

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83023275

What is your ingame name: CSGORumble.com PikaJew

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126312278/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): America

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A little bit of Finnish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf7 surf aircontrol

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on your server because I usually tend to play on this server more than any other server. I would like to be helpful to the community.

Tell us something about yourself: I play a lot of video games. A lot.

Referred by: HS ッ

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
[Go-Free SURF] tokarev

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26121812

What is your ingame name: tokarev

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tokarev1

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): ON, Canada

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Russian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Standard time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Play all the servers, and highly enjoy them

Past admin experience: I used to be Admin on these servers until i had to take a break for college, now i am an "ex admin". Also helped Niko in the past with startzone setups on the surf servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): First off, I love playing on these specific surf servers and i dont play anything else, i love the surf community as a whole and that is why I want to be an admin again to help people with any problems/ questions they might have. Handle any disturbances when I notice them and most importantly make everything enjoyable. When i used to be Admin i treated this as a job and took everything fairly and seriously. I also have experience in being an admin on these servers as well as the Slack communication that you guys use since i used to use it when i was Admin with you guys.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Konstantin, Im a 19 year old Full time student with nothing but time on my hands :), currently in my second year of a Accounting program, I am Russian and speak it really well, I also like a sport called Snooker ( similar to 8 ball pool) and used to be a professional swummer. I love to cummincate with people and build relationships both in my real world and Online.

Referred by:

djg322

22 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] djg322

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:161473956

What is your ingame name: ErectileCrocodile

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/roaritsme/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): U.S.A

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 12

Do you speak any other languages other than English: nope

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): beginner, mesa, utopia, kitsune

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i would like to be an admin because i love to help people and if somebody has a very annoying mic instead of yelling at them i can warn them and if they continue i could temp mute them

Tell us something about yourself: I am 12 years old and i love to surf usually on beginner i am ok . my main hobbie is pc gaming my birthday is in a month (march 22nd). i am not a big fan of people who play music through there mics. I LOVE CSGO

Referred by:

Papa Smurf

31 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Papa Smurf

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106513603

What is your ingame name: My in-game name is: crunch

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrCrunchBar/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): I live in the United States in the state of Ohio.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No, I do not.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Standard Time (EST) -0500 UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I mostly play on Surf Beginner #1 in the GoFree servers. I can also rotate between servers to monitor them if needed.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to become admin on your servers because I feel like I could attribute to any player needed assistance on a stage, monitor the servers in case anyone is spamming through text or chat, and many more things. I play loads on the server, and I am on everyday. You could even say I live on the server, since I'm on it more than MM and other game modes. I enjoy the feeling that comes with helping other players; since this could make them rejoin the server if their experience was appropriate.

Thanks for your time.

Tell us something about yourself: Hi, my name is Jordan and I like PC gaming. I got into it in the summer, and have gotten addicted to it. My main game is CS:GO, but when I upgrade my PC will play other games as well. Some of my hobbies are baseball, basketball, and football. I enjoy them all!

Referred by: No, but I am friends with some admins.

Dev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Dev

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:25926007

What is your ingame name: Dev

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012117743

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 24

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-5 hours? Eastern USA time if that is wrong

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I typically bounce around the NA servers. I mostly play in the rookie and Elysium servers however. From time to time I go to beginner and kitsune, but those servers are always so toxic T_T.

Past admin experience: Long list. First major admin gig was in a clan my friends and I created called Amitygaming. Job duties there were maintaining servers, working with the backhand w\e its called on forums. Garys mod I was an admin for a few months on a dark rp server but it kinda just died. In AOD I was an admin for the Battle field 3 division, I stepped down due to loss of interest.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I decided off a whim to apply to be an admin. I have no real goal of becoming admin. I could say its to mute trolls or mic spammers but I kind of do that already with the !sm command. I normally play late at night when no admins are on so I figured if I became an admin I could fill the void of the late night with an admin. Generally tho I just help people learn to surf and I dont need admin to do that.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a southern who isnt racist, Rarity apparently, As stated above I like to help people get better, in this case its surfing. I also like to beat lotus' time because he will spend the entire day trying to beat mine. Also at nikko, from all your loving surfers out there, New Server Plox. # application denied

Referred by: Lotus, Tokarev, Mgl is he so wishes it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.