Status
Not open for further replies.

LKluke

11 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] LKluke

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94447493

What is your ingame name: LKluke

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LKluke852

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States, Pensylvania

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Not consistently

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Utopia

Past admin experience: Roblox (a big clan when I was alot younger) and a Minecraft server (don't judge lol)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I have a plethora of reasons why I want to become admin. I notice alot of racist and sexist things going on with constant audio and text spams. I am on alot of times when admins are not and it gets chaotic! They will constantly use racial audio clips even when I say it's not alowed. That is just one topic I would like to go over.

Tell us something about yourself: I like sports alot, football has got to be my favorite. I love to snowboard, especially when there is alot of powder at the terrain park. I am very friendly and bright. I love csgo, when ever I do a competitive match I always surf on Utopia, because Utopia is my favorite map. I am up for good puzzles and challanges because they are fun. Also, I like to make new friends and help people out.

Referred by: Peers

GotFarr

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Dec 2015
PA
[Go-Free SURF] GotFarr

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:124946696

What is your ingame name: GotFarr

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GotFarr/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Pennsylvania, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 20

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -05:00 UTC (Eastern Standard Time)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on beginner. But I've also been getting into Utopia and Air Control.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin on the server because I try my best to help every individual on the server. The community as a whole is a fun place to come and relax with friends. Whenever I join the server, everyone knows me because I'm either helping someone or they always see me on. I have four classes a week and I only work during the summer. So when I'm not at class or studying, I'm usually surfing. Surfing should be a place where people come to meet the surfing community and experience something new.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm on my second year of college and not really sure about my major yet. Favorite sport is basketball and I also watch a lot of TV shows.

Referred by: Jake and Kakashi

Atherian

11 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Atherian

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:108546333 11:52

What is your ingame name: Atherian

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198177358394/home

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA, PA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: i speak a little bit of spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): USA eastern time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): i play all the surf server the are available from GoFree my main server is Utopia

Past admin experience: I have not been an admin on cs go before but I have been on other games and I know the level of maturity and strictness that it needs

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would love to be admin on your server because I play on it every day for as long as I can. I also see some unacceptable stuff sometimes when people are talking that I would like to help with to make the servers cleaner and more friendly.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a multi gamer I play on both console and computer I can somewhat code and I pick up stuff really fast

Referred by:

cannon1213

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Mar 2016
Edmonton
[Go-Free SURF] cannon1213

Please enter your SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038896092/home

What is your ingame name: jap man

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038896092/home

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Alberta, Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Mountain Standard Time (MST)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_rookie fix
surf_elysium
surf_beginner

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I just really love to play on the servers you guys offer I have been playing on them for a long time now and have met some really awesome people on them. I'm also pretty active on this account and I am on mostly everyday after school unless I have to go to work or have other important things to do. But the biggest reason I decided to apply is because of shakarump he had told me that I should apply. I feel like I would be a great admin I am a responsible person and love to have fun while being on community servers.

Tell us something about yourself: I really love to play CSGO and got really in to surfing, I also go to school, Currently in grade 11, love to play sports and be around my friends, I'm a very social person and love to have fun.

Referred by: Shakarump

Luke

12 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Luke

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108347049

What is your ingame name: Luke [Trading]

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176959827

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States, Florida

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I wish i could but no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): central

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Rookie Utopia and mesa

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would want to be admin on servers because I like helping out the community in anyway possible. When I'm on the servers I like hearing everybody getting along and not spamming or having racial slurs. If I were admin I would help make the server a better place.

Tell us something about yourself: I grew up loving video games. When I was about 3 years old I had my hands on a controller playing video games. Later on in my life I got my first PC. When I got home from school after I finished my homework I would go straight to my computer. Besides video games I love being in my high school marching band, my favorite thing about marching band is that everybody has your back.

Referred by: Bukkitdance

tictacman345

15 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] tictacman345

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110310619

What is your ingame name: RISE

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/VorTeX_ShiFT/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): canada

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): eastern

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf utopia surf kitsune surf mesa

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I feel like I would be a good admin because I am part of a sea cadet core which promotes leadership and I also think that some times people can be a hassle on servers and I can take control of that and be a good leader for the surfing community

Tell us something about yourself: I am a gamer and hockey player

Referred by:

Zhe Greenlander

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
17 Mar 2016
Nuuk. Greenland
[Go-Free SURF] Zhe Greenlander

Please enter your SteamID: TEAM_0:0:25896350

What is your ingame name: Zhe Greenlander

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012058428

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Greenland, Nuuk

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 22 turning 23 this year

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Danish, Greenlandic, Italian and German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -3

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Rookie, Surf_Elysium, Surf_mesa, Surf_Classics, Surf_Classics 2, Surf_Fruits, Surf_Utopia

Past admin experience: Used to be an Admin on a CS:Source server JB (JailBreak) and Admin on 1 Gmod Deathrun servers (AEG) [Accidental Epic Gaming] so i'm used to being an Admin and know the rules and go by them

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Yes! i would love to be an Admin on ur surf servers as im usually on every day/night when im not at work or out, i have a good community with alot of people in the servers, like WhispEr, Dev, Lotus, Japanese man, Cook, Ted, Juan Wayne, and many more.
And people like me for who i am, as im nice and kind and help people in need, you will also notice that i may be singing songs if there is a DJ on the server and people loves it :p you should listen to it, as i make it sound but fun and good :D

Tell us something about yourself: Well, i'm a guy who is 22 years old, love playing games and love teaching others the way of the game, currently i work either morning or evenings where i live to earn some vacation money as im going to Denmark this summer, as for my hobbies i like to read alot of random stuff on the internet and i am a self trained massur (5 years of practice) I am one of the nicest and kindest person you will ever meet, but my humour can be anything, so if people get offended that is my bad for my humour.
Love surfing on ur servers i think it is one of the best servers and communities i've yet to find :D

Referred by: Dev, Lotus and WhispEr

Chr9s

17 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Chr9s

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:73768545

What is your ingame name: Chr9s™

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107802819/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): MT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Ive only played on Surf_Beginner and Surf_Kitsune

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I love to surf and I want to make people in the community want to stay in the community. I like being able to help other people with surfing and I love helping people with other problems like if other players are being rude. Overall I just like helping people!

Tell us something about yourself: Im a soccer player, I play CS:GO, I play a ton of other games. I stopped playing CS:GO for a few months but now I am back on the game. My favorite color is Blue.

Referred by: Shakarump

Colby

18 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Colby

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124170615

What is your ingame name: meme machine

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198208606959/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada Toronto, ON

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: small amount of French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time Zone

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I don't know the IP addresses specificity, but the maps I play on are utopia, kitsune, elysium, beginner, lux, rookie, and mesa. I would play on air control, but for some reason my pc doesn't want to download the map.

Past admin experience: I know this is going to sound cringy, but when I was little I became an admin on a minecraft server. I don't play it any more so I can't elaborate on it as much.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Dear Elite Hunterz

I really want to become admin so I can feel more respected on servers. I am very active on this server grouping and made many friends. A lot of the time I would go on servers like kitsune or utopia just to help people and talk to friends I met on these servers. Another reason I would like admin is because sometimes there are the people that join the server just to blast some kind of John Cena song or something like that, and this always seems to happen when admins are not around, so i can step in and save the ears of the surfers XD. I have quite a few hours racked up on these servers and I have helped many people. Even if I get rejected I will still love your servers and will keep on helping to improve the community. Thank you
-Colby B.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 15 year old kid who loves video games and playing hockey. My hockey team is doing very well in the playoffs so fair and I believe we can win. I recently got a boxer dog named Iker and I love playing with him. In school I'm taking music and I am playing the trumpet. I have around a 95 average in music and enjoy it very much. I love cheese popcorn and staying up way to late on your surfing servers. I feel like I am mature and can contribute to the stabilization of these servers. Thank you.
-Colby B.

Referred by:

Kalvin113

19 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Kalvin113

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89576321

What is your ingame name: Kalvin The Creator

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kalvin113

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): West Virginia

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play surf I stick on one server the one i like the best. I currently trying very hard to beat the record one this server also in 5 seconds away from it i'm trying.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to be admin because the server that i play on most of the time. The surf server is not moderated very much and i am on that server most of the day. If not every other day and i would be great for moderating the server alot of people are very friendly on this server which i like cause i don't like people arguing the whole time hope you guys have a good day and enjoy reading my application. I also know that before it says that you need to be 15 or older i'm a little more mature than most 14 year olds' you can check me out on the server.

Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy video games alot you could just refer to me as being addicted to video games cause i play them like 24/7. I don't play sports anymore used to play soccer and basketball. I'm currently a freshman in high school i'm actually in a programmer class learning how to program and actually starting to get the hang of it.

Referred by: No

ScOoT10303

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Feb 2016
North Dakota, USA
[Go-Free SURF] ScOoT10303

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:81135481

What is your ingame name: ScOoT10303

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122536691/home/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): North Dakota, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: tinny bit of spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): utopia,aircontrol,beginner,rookie,lux

Past admin experience: I have been an admin on a server for another game in the past and i know what it means to be an admin.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I am on the servers all the time and i see spammers and i hate to have to call for an admin to come running. I have a lot of admins as friends already and i love the community that these servers have. I know how to be responsible and respectable. And over all i want to see these servers grow and flourish.

Tell us something about yourself: i am starting to get into welding and wood working in my school, i love to golf, and work in a kitchen on a golf course and i love to surf in csgo it is one thing that keeps me entertained and having fun on this game even though i am getting more and more into it. This is a very fun game that i intend to play for a long time, hopefully as an admin for this server :)

Referred by: Whisper

Strider

Staff member
Special Admin
25 May 2015
The United Kingdom
[Go-Free SURF] HyperSphere

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52874119

What is your ingame name: HyperSphere

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/N-Sphere/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England, United Kingdom

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+0

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): All GoFree Surf servers.

Past admin experience: :)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I have returned to surfing after a long break because I ran out of stuff to do and it brings back memories of fun times. I thought, while I'm chilling out and surfing, why not be useful and help out the server? I've been admin here before with no outstanding errors or complaints. and therefore I would like to be part of the team again :D

I also surf competitively which means I can help new surfers or even more advanced ones.

Tell us something about yourself: I instruct younger kids at my local martial arts club so discipline and respect are core aspects of my life. I am a music addict and part time weirdo.

Referred by:

Rony

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Rony

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29556130

What is your ingame name: Rony

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019377988/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): The Netherlands

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am 18 years old.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I can speak Dutch, as it is my main language, a little bit French and German and a few nasty words in Russian.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +1 and UTC +2 for the summer time.

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I have played alot of the servers but mostly the surf beginner and surf fruits.

Past admin experience: I have been an admin before on a minecraft server and a ARMA 2 dayz mod server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I like to create a player friendly environment, alot of the time when i join a server there are some people swearing at eachother, altough i try my best to stop them sometimes an admin is necessary. Also with the launch of SLAM (CS-GO music player) the micspam community is increasing. I don't mind some discussion in a server unless people get agressive.

Tell us something about yourself: I am Ronald, im 18 years old and im currently in an ICT study. As most of us i like gaming and hanging out. Im also leading in some projects at my school to improve protocols and help students attend class more often since there are alot of drop outs.

Referred by: I asked an admin for the website but i can't remember his name.

hunzala

22 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] hunzala

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86747507

What is your ingame name: idk

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/helaly

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

Do you speak any other languages other than English: English and arabic cause i went to arabic school

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): pacific time (utc-08:00)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_beginner and alot more server but i am apply mainly for surf_beginner

Past admin experience: i have been admins on many other games such as unturned, s4 league...

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): because i like the server i want and i want to make it better and help other people on the server because there is not many admins on while people are playing

Tell us something about yourself: i am a friendly outgoing person i am very openminded and have all the time i need i am patient and really talkative xD

Referred by: goatfarrtt and some other guis

ChunkyPlays

23 Mar 2016
UNITED STATES
[Go-Free SURF] ChunkyPlays

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67970657

What is your ingame name: Corrupt Chunky

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096207043/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Virginia, United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Aircontrol

Past admin experience: I used to run my own surf server but had to close due to lack of funds.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I feel as if the server does not have enough staff. Every time i hop on people are saying racial slurs and mic spamming uncontrollably. I feel as if i can stop this. I play on air control everyday trying to beat my time. I am very active and love the server.

Tell us something about yourself: I love playing sports like football and baseball. I was also the leader of my robotics team in high school taking them to the state finals. I love problem solving and am looking forward to them in the near future.

Referred by: Nope, joined on my own.

MaNoWaR BR

23 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] MaNoWaR BR

Please enter your SteamID: 132234909

What is your ingame name: MaNoWaR BR

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/132234909/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Boston MA USA

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Yes

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 3:40PM

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_utopia_njv

Past admin experience: Yes, on betting sites!

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Because i'd love to help people and im always online! I just want to help!

Tell us something about yourself: Im a guy with a genetic disorder.. The only thing i do in my life is playing CS-GO.. I love to help people..

Referred by:

NEMESIS

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Mar 2016
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
[Go-Free SURF] NEMESIS

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125786958

What is your ingame name: NEMESIS

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xAlias7/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Amsterdam, The netherlands

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): Im 16 years old.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: English, Dutch, Deutsch, French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +0100 UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I surf on Rookie everyday and when i feel like i'm in a good surfing mood, I go to the harder tier maps. But mainly Rookie. (BEAST)

Past admin experience: I've been admin on various Minecraft servers, but since I've grown too old for that game, I started playing CSGO. I have not been admin on any CSGO servers yet, but I do have plenty of experience.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin on this server, because I live in a different timezone as most players on the server, so when I'm online, there are not many (if none) American players (admins) online. Because of this, there are a lot of european people who disrespect the rules of the server. They would do things like: mic. spam, racism, and screaming. This decreases the surfing experience of other gamers on the server (like myself). I've always been a well respected admin, because I do justice if it is needed, but then again, only if it is needed.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Shane. I am a 16 year old boy from the Netherlands. I am in my last year of high school. When I graduate, I will attend to the ROC of Amsterdam, where I will follow a study to be an general in the Dutch army. In my spare time i obviously like to game. Mainly CSGO, but I also play COD and FIFA. I am a mix of half Dutch and half Suriname blood. This is also a reason I used to get bullied in elementary school. As of now, I'm strongly against racism. I like to play the guitar, and recently i stated kickboxing.

Referred by: Lotus

HELLRAISER429

23 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] HELLRAISER429

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38975142

What is your ingame name: HELLRAISER429

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mudkip1234

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Colorado

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC (-4.00) MDT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): AirControl alot. But i play on most, if not all of them

Past admin experience: I was admin on a minecraft server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i am looking to apply for a admin position on the aircontrol server in particular. I play on all of the maps however i spend most of my time on aircontrol. i have noticed a lack of moderators in the morning hours. recently there have been alot of mic spammers during that time and i think that i can help fill that void. I play on your servers very regularily and I just want to help the community in any way i can. thank you for your consideration, Hellraiser429

Tell us something about yourself: I play csgo alot, im usually on at least every day

Referred by:

WispySkies

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Feb 2016
Virginia, United States
[Go-Free SURF] WispySkies

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101220101

What is your ingame name: ã‚·

Link to your steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/WispySkies

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Virginia, United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15 as of today.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I can speak little Latin.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-5. (Previous application had a typo.)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): My favorite, and most time spent map is Air control. I also play Kitsune and Utopia slightly less often, but still a decent amount of time. I will move to other maps for a challenge or fun, though.

Past admin experience: I developed (coded) and owned several GMod servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to administrate this set of servers because of the familiarity I have spent here and the amount of player increases that I have seen since I started in October. (Rough date, I’m not sure.) I feel that I would be helpful in administrating these servers as most of the time I spend online there are plenty of rule breakers with no admin on, or an admin without the tag who may miss what is said.

Tell us something about yourself: Hi, my name is Bree, or WispySkies on the forums. I’m a girl gamer :) I don’t participate in outdoors much, due to my quiet attitude and personality. I’d much rather spend my time inside. At my school I will change between a sport from Fall/Summer/Spring so that’s some sort of the outdoors.

Referred by: xxwhitethunder13xx

vastshadow

25 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] vastshadow

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123906764

What is your ingame name: VasT Shadow

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198208079257/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): NC, United States

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Nope

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time (ET)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Air Control, EASY SURF,

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to be admin because I hate the people who join the servers and mic spam and make my eardrums bleed. Also this is my favorate CSGO Surfing map. I Have Over 130hr Played on this map ;-; im trying to get in the top 100s Rank, However im rank 260 right now. Im on this server the most and i love it.

Tell us something about yourself: Im in 10th Grade. 16 Years Old, I like everything about techlology and android, i Know how to use Photoshop, Premiere Pro, And After Effects. I Also Built My Computer

Referred by: HS (guy in server)

Status
Not open for further replies.