GoFree - Suggestions/Bug Reports

Kaiii

GoFree Admin
Tech Team
Donator
28 Dec 2018
Oli's Mum
en.wikipedia.org
Is there a way to push users out of the golden box on surf_utopia after a second of being in or something? The knife applies pretty much after a second of being inside the box but it can be difficult if there's someone stood in the box, either afk or trolling.

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
I already made it so the box boosts you out once you touch it.

The way the trigger works is, if you touch it, you get the gold knife.

I also added a boost script to the same trigger, so you cannot get one without getting the other

Reactions: Kaiii

Kaiii

GoFree Admin
Tech Team
Donator
28 Dec 2018
Oli's Mum
en.wikipedia.org
I already made it so the box boosts you out once you touch it.

The way the trigger works is, if you touch it, you get the gold knife.

I also added a boost script to the same trigger, so you cannot get one without getting the other

I'm presuming this was done recently, since I have witnessed the issue I described ~ 2 days ago.
If so that's perfect!

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
Hey there still issues with a golden knife, of people standing In the box don't know if it affects anything but I've heard people complain that they can't get it it

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Hey there still issues with a golden knife, of people standing In the box don't know if it affects anything but I've heard people complain that they can't get it it

I will look into a better solution for the golden knife problem ASAP.

Squidwad

29 Nov 2019
I'm ranked as experienced but when I play kitsune I'm unranked, not a terrible bug but it's still annoying

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
@Squidwad are you sure you are on the network as ranks remain the same across the Gofree servers (except 64tick or bhop)
and since the new update for CS:GO came out some of the servers aren't working well and there is a lot of lag and you might not load in
But Not to worry the scot (dpexx) will resolve the issue

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Have you tried refreshing your profile and or getting more points? This usually fixes the unranked bug.

Send me your steamID i will look into this further for you. @Squidwad

As for what dan said, the recent CS:GO update has nothing to do with stats not loading in properly, we had some database issues which were resolved quickly.

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
really dpexx? I was almost certain it was the update as another network I was experience issues with times too hmmm

Danny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
10 Feb 2020
England
Idk if anyone has suggested this before but i was just curious what ppl thought about giving the map replay a blue trail behind it? might help people trying to improve their times? feel free to give your opinions

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
I doubt that would help anyone. Even on horizon where the trail restarts whenever the player does, the function hardly serves to help anyone improve. It would be even less beneficial on our servers.

Nickf

12 May 2020
I think that other ranked styles should be promoted more such as HSW because it would add a new element to surfing and would make it much more interesting. I think that binds should be made more accessible for HSW players and I'd also like to see a HSW world record bot for maps. Obviously HSW isn't that popular but it can be really fun to learn for players who are getting bored with regular surf.

nerfhitboxes

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Jun 2019
East Coast, USA
I think that other ranked styles should be promoted more such as HSW because it would add a new element to surfing and would make it much more interesting. I think that binds should be made more accessible for HSW players and I'd also like to see a HSW world record bot for maps. Obviously HSW isn't that popular but it can be really fun to learn for players who are getting bored with regular surf.
someone else would have to speak on promoting other ranked styles more, however vips have access to the !replay command which allows them to put up any wr from any style for that specific map

Dimedrol

1 Jul 2020
Hello, I played on your servers about a year ago, now I returned and found that all my points and rank were cleared. Is there any way to get them back?

Danny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
10 Feb 2020
England
Hello, I played on your servers about a year ago, now I returned and found that all my points and rank were cleared. Is there any way to get them back?
I’d suggest making a ticket in the discord, that way you can get real time replies and our team can look into it quicker for you :)