Jokes/pickuplines&quotes

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Quote: If you want something done right, you gotta ask AlawY.

Terrorist-School-Terror-Education-Funny-Cartoon-Jokes.jpgjoke01.jpgfunny-relationship-joke.jpg

Reactions: Soph

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
I was wondering why the ball kept getting bigger and bigger, and then it hit me. (you need to think here)

"you need to think here" maybe if youre Klovn and not as smart as the rest of us ;)

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
"you need to think here" maybe if youre Klovn and as smart as the rest of us ;)

You mean "and not as smart"? :p

And well, "and then it hit me" is something you often say, before you say something more. :D

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
HAHAHA you wouldnt know anything about that little child :D

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
You will know how it is soon, i promise <3

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Haha i have a long time... If i even get that old, it'll need miracles. That reminds me, which wrinkle creams do you use?

TheAlmighty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Apr 2012
Whenever your ex says "You'll never find someone like me" the answer to that is "That's the point"

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Whenever your ex says "You'll never find someone like me" the answer to that is "That's the point"

When your ex says "you'll never find someone like me" the answer to that is "i hope so" :p

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
If a man says he will fix it, he will. There is no need to remind him every 6 months about it.

KillerSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Aug 2015
THIS IS IT GUYS. THE DAY WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR..... PICKUP MONDAY! Beneath this is sentence are 10 pickup lines which SURELY will get you somewhere. Some of them will get you a rejection but SOME of them will get you, your next girlfriend!!!!! Pick(up) carefully.

There is only one thing I want to change about you. Your last name.
You really shouldn't use make-up. You are messing with perfection.
Can I ask you to leave please? You are making all the other women look bad.
Sorry I keep staring at you. I'm just wondering where you hide your wings.
Pizza is my favorite thing to eat in bed.
Are you religious because you are the answer to all my prayers.
You like sleeping? Me too! We should do it together one time.
Your dad must be rich, because when I look into your eyes I see diamonds.
Pick a number between 1-10. If I get this number right I get to have sex with you tonight. If I get this number wrong you get to have sex with me tonight.
I will show you a magic trick. Tonight.. I will make a baby appear. In your belly.

ceddy67

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
19 Apr 2014
Germany / Minden
klovn : Why does married women weight more than single women?
Because single women go home, look what's in the fridge, and go to bed. While married women go home, look what's in the bed, and go to the fridge....

One buttock to the other: Shouldn't we try to be friends? There have been so much shit between us...

Mixed feelings, is when mother in law drives out of a deep abyss, with no chance of survival, but in your new car....

What did one wall say to another? We meet on the corner. Haha ikr

If a girl tells you that she's cold
Tell her to go to the corner, there's 90 degrees.

I just read the first sentence .

I thought it was up to the 4 children:p

Last edited:
Reactions: Bazinga!

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Klovn, i dont need to use stuff like that, ive heard Mafia does tho, ask him ;D

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Holy moly Sophie is dating Joey, and they're doing dogy while being stony, with tony, but sophie is an oldie, so it's closely grossly, but she is lonely, so she needs some coldly, soapy, pepperoni, with macaroni, and mostly some homely karaoke. But she's cocci and toady so she wants a ceremony with ghostly telephony and boldly nucleoli.

Reactions: KillerSK

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
HAHAHAHA wtf Klovn? :D

KillerSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Aug 2015
Damn Klovn
That one was a bigger hit than Eminem - Rap God ... I mean HOLY MOLY!

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
be a good person, but dont waste time to prove it

be yourself, ppl dont have to like you, but you dont have to care :cool:

Reactions: Dev1ne

mohan711

9 Jun 2015
Bro women are most beautiful and caring beings.Womens are better than man.If there is no woman you will have no life ,no friends , no children or wife.If you want true love go to your mother and see in your mother's eyes.

KillerSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Aug 2015
A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: 'Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: 'The driver just insulted me!' The man says: 'You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.

Little Billy came home from school to see the families pet rooster dead in the front yard. Rigor mortis had set in and it was flat on its back with its legs in the air. When his Dad came home Billy said, "Dad our roosters dead and his legs are sticking in the air. Why are his legs sticking in the air?" His father thinking quickly said, "Son, that's so God can reach down from the clouds and lift the rooster straight up to heaven." "Gee Dad that's great," said little Billy. A few days later, when Dad came home from work, Billy rushed out to meet him yelling, "Dad, Dad we almost lost Mom today!" "What do you mean?" said Dad. "Well Dad, I got home from school early today and went up to your bedroom and there was Mom flat on her back with her legs in the air screaming, "Jesus I'm coming, I'm coming" If it hadn't of been for Uncle George holding her down we'd have lost her for sure!" - damn you uncle George!

Reactions: Nikooo777 and Havoc