maps | List + Add/Remove requests!

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Hi guys,

I found a little paper on which I've noted map's names (yeah, i'm bad with names :>) when I used to play on mint zombiez servers (4-5+ years ago)

Anyway, these were the most popular ones, so hopefully we can pick a few to add them to our servers (mainly v3 at least as specials)...

Here we go:

Plus, I've found a list from their old forum with more maps: http://web.archive.org/web/20070813110535/http://www.mint-clan.com/newforum/viewtopic.php?t=10244

Anyway, I hope we can pick a few since the regular maps became somehow boring to play on :>

Feel free to make a poll to help, it's up to you now...

Cheers

Reactions: easy and Haze

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
I guess it's time to add it to V3 too... Newbiez like it

Added to v3 ;)

Hi guys,

I found a little paper on which I've noted map's names (yeah, i'm bad with names :>) when I used to play on mint zombiez servers (4-5+ years ago)

Anyway, these were the most popular ones, so hopefully we can pick a few to add them to our servers (mainly v3 at least as specials)...

Here we go:

Plus, I've found a list from their old forum with more maps: http://web.archive.org/web/20070813110535/http://www.mint-clan.com/newforum/viewtopic.php?t=10244

Anyway, I hope we can pick a few since the regular maps became somehow boring to play on :>

Feel free to make a poll to help, it's up to you now...

Cheers

Its will take time but I will check each of these maps.

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
A few more:

plus 2 more google couldnt help me find them, maybe you'll have better luck:

• zm_mystery_v3
  • zm_lila_panic_sethens_v2

That's it, i'm done =)

BTW, as you certainly may think, some of the maps could be edited if needed to remove some overpowered spots if you see they worth it...

Cheers

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
zm_novum_v2 we already have, and it even got a radar :)

zm_App7e_BworldFinal we also got (if its the same map).

zm_lila_panic_sethensV2_fix same for this

zm_idm_hauntedhouse_v1 and this

zm_fidlers_green_fix2 is the map we got on our servers. (also got a radar^^ )

if you guys wanna look what maps we got on the server or download them, just go here.
(most of these are not available for play, but any HA/SPA can add them on the nominate-list or specialmap-list if they are playable)

Last edited:
Reactions: Enissay

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Also are there any plans to change all maps names to lowercase (or upper if you wish)... It's really hard to handle loong names when manually changing maps or setting the next one

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
zm_rush_final_2

Hello everyone! :)
I have done some changes for zm_rush_final

Changes:
-Special gun on top of fountain
-"gang bang room" is now changed a little bit
-Blocked the tree where alot of peeople seemed to find their ways up to (pfft, monkeys)

Screenshots:
2015-04-25_00007.jpg
2015-04-25_00006.jpg
2015-04-25_00004.jpg

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8b1s8mqvifa61r/zm_rush_final_2.bsp?dl=0

If you find any issues or have ideas please contact me! :D

peace
-LosT

Last edited:

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
I hate this map because I am the monkey that is regarded in the previous post.
Here's an issue and an idea. Gimme back my tree.
*throws own excrement from tree at lost*

Reactions: LosT

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Also are there any plans to change all maps names to lowercase (or upper if you wish)... It's really hard to handle loong names when manually changing maps or setting the next one

Just wanna note that if you change the name of the map, you risk breaking the map. Changing uppercase or lowercase should be OK, but any missing letters or adding something, _WILL_ break the map.

Reactions: susano

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
zm_rush_final_2

Changes:
-Special gun on top of fountain
-"gang bang room" is now changed a little bit
-Blocked the tree where alot of peeople seemed to find their ways up to (pfft, monkeys)

Screenshots:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8b1s8mqvifa61r/zm_rush_final_2.bsp?dl=0

peace
-LosT

SPECIAL WEAPON STEALAH :mad:

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
1. that tree wasnt an issue, only noobz go there and can easily get killed

2. In that little room, when zombiez are hiding there, you can still shoot them though the wall from outside, that's really annoying... I hope you're not doing it on purpose and that you'll fix it

3. Oh my, the gun is a good idea but you'll need wings to get there :>

4. If by any chance a zombie is send on the roof (legit), he cannot get glass camperz... laaaaame

Thanks <3

Reactions: Havoc

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Can we maybe remove zm_huntingpark from v1?

The map is not popular, and many players leave when the map is on.

Here is a screenshot from today, right now.
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

24 on v1 in huntingpark, and 55 on v3 in cbble.

The map is fun to play sometimes, but i think it would be better as special map only.

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Can we maybe remove zm_huntingpark from v1?

The map is not popular, and many players leave when the map is on.

Here is a screenshot from today, right now.

24 on v1 in huntingpark, and 55 on v3 in cbble.

The map is fun to play sometimes, but i think it would be better as special map only.

Can i have some more input from other people?

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
I haven't played much of huntingpark on v1, but I do remember that one time when the player count fell (after the map changed from cbble) from around 60-ish players to around 40-ish. I don't really remember people massively leaving due to the map; it might have been a possibility of the map download error which even happened to me a few times, but I'm not entirely sure if the map itself is detested by players. If more data speculates that the players leave because of the map itself, we should consider moving it to the special map section.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
Can i have some more input from other people?

I confirm what Klovn has said. Many players are leaving during huntingpark, many RTV's. The disco room is awesome but that quickly turns from zombie hunting into Zombie + CTs goofing around and dancing together. It's a good map with clearly a lot of effort put into it but just needs a little bit of tweaking.

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
zm_rush_final_2

peace
-LosT

I'm not a big fan of zm_rush. The map is unbalanced and is shifted in CT's favor, too many camping spots some of which require an extensive effort to reach for zombies. I uploaded a picture that shows a good example. First spot almost requires a runboost to reach, however even runboost won't help if there are 3 cts over there covering every possible approach. Second spot is also a pain to reach, I just spectated a single CT with a shotgun sitting there all by himself and toying with 5 zombies who tried to storm him at the same time. And that's just a few quick examples. The game ended with a CT victory 10:0. Not a chance for zombies, even when having a bhop pros like PARA, KARMATE-san and other highly skilled players on their team. Take a look at the screenshot:

rsz_example.jpg
rsz_score.jpg

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
could always try doing a remix with less camping spots, but not sure if everyone would like that since people seem to like it the way it is :/