maps | List + Add/Remove requests!

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
The camp-spot on 2nd picture is maybe a bit to OP, maybe that should be like the box outside ct spawn, where zombies can run on it and doesn't have to go slow on ctrl.

But the first spot is easy enough, if a zombie sits infront of the first way to jump then you can bhop on him to the first box to the cts very fast.

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
The camp-spot on 2nd picture is maybe a bit to OP, maybe that should be like the box outside ct spawn, where zombies can run on it and doesn't have to go slow on ctrl.

But the first spot is easy enough, if a zombie sits infront of the first way to jump then you can bhop on him to the first box to the cts very fast.

Bhop is an option and not everyone knows how to do it (raising my hand here). You also have to be very good at it to make a jump which you described. If a spot demands a bhop to reach then there's a problem. Doesn't help when there are 3 cts sitting over there with shotguns and p90's shooting you nonstop + more campers inside the van + always some at the fountain. The score 10:0 speaks for itself.

susano

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
3 May 2015
Tanger, Morocco
Map suggestion:

The map name: zm_miniature_room_v1

map.jpg You-better-add-it-else-the-founder's-ghost-will-hunte-you.jpg

The map used to be very famous and definitely will make Elite-Hunterz servers more and more popular.

Reactions: yyy, LosT and Haze

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
^

Oh wow, yes, I remember playing this one a long time ago! Any other old-school maps like this? I'm trying to find a list of maps back from 2005-2007, lot's of gems gone missing over the years.

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
I have quite a few old maps on my HDD saved back from my CS:S days. But most of them are ZE maps and only a few ZM maps. I can look up if there's maybe a few old school maps which aren't on the servers. :)
But ye, this map should really be added.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Map suggestion:

The map name: zm_miniature_room_v1

View attachment 6425 View attachment 6426

The map used to be very famous and definitely will make Elite-Hunterz servers more and more popular.

Glad to see a suggestion like this here, as this is the map of my old friend alex from my old communitys.
Such a nice map, I agree with susano, to bad that alex didn't mapped this map further and just stopped the project :(.

Isaac

31 May 2015
here a list of the maps installed on each server:

Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX|

Zombie Escape By Elite HunterZ |No Block, Reload, Fast DL, HLStatsX|

Minigames by Elite-HunterZ |Bhop|Rank|FastDL|

Glass_War Server by ElitE HunterZ |Fast DL & 66 Tik & HLstatsX|

• to request any maps reply to this thread.
  • to request a removal of a map reply to this thread too.
Don't forget to add a motivation for each request!

Hi everyone,

I wanted to make a request to add a map on the Elite HunterZ zombie server.

This map was played a lot in zombie servers a few years back. The map is colorful and it is very big with a lot of space in it, so maybe the players will enjoy playing on it.

Here is the link for the map :

http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/7891

This map will fit perfectly in the V3 zombie server since players may need to use some auto sniper to enjoy freely the map !

Thanks to Hunter for finding the map.

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Hi everyone,

I wanted to make a request to add a map on the Elite HunterZ zombie server.

This map was played a lot in zombie servers a few years back. The map is colorful and it is very big with a lot of space in it, so maybe the players will enjoy playing on it.

Here is the link for the map :

http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/7891

This map will fit perfectly in the V3 zombie server since players may need to use some auto sniper to enjoy freely the map !

Thanks to Hunter for finding the map.

Do any of you "more experienced" admins remember this map? I think i have heard someone talk about de_dolls before.
741133e58b.png d82e1ec88c.png
515f288676.png d2abf93b18.png

and is it zombie-mod friendly?

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Yes, I do remember (Didn't Eniss@ay suggested this one and zm_dolls_slayer too?).

There are some camp spots on de_dolls which are hard to reach (not sure about the cupboard for example, best might be to give it a try on some server), but when I played zm_dolls__slayer (http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/143387) I noticed, those spots were edited and can now be reached from several directions...

I think both are funny special maps and maybe even fit nomination list on v3...

Reactions: LosT

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
I can't really picture these kind of maps as zombiemaps, they're fun to play in normal ct vs t but can't imagine it in zombiemod.

Also it's very big maps, the humans/zombies can camp so many places that every round will take 5 min.

Ðolαn. ☜

26 Apr 2015
Spain
I think the same as klovn, its not a zombiemod map. But i think that humans cant camp, like in de_dust2 (i think that these one should be remove of v1).

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Im Posting this post for NeXxXuS

Wolfy

Some maps I used to play which I'd like to see on the server.

zm_tmo_arena_v2h: Rather big map, but I think its good for 60+ players.

zm_redstripe_v6: Small but nice map.

zm_newcastle_final: Also small but genius. Loved playing it back then.

zm_firewall_samarkand: Made by my buddy FirewavezZ. Based on a silkroad map.

zm_firewall_aztec_v1: Also by FireWavezZ, nice gameplay imo.

zm_moon_roflicious_06: Fix of the legendary roflicious, I think every server with that many players should have it.

zm_desert_fortress_v2: Fun and popular old map.

zm_tzuwaza_b5: Definitely one of the best ZM maps.

zm_super_mario_v3: Sure small but fun map with enough good spots for humans.

zm_winterfun_b4a: Great update of a good map.

zm_band!t_facility_v3: This might be on the server as "special map" already, not sure.

zm_onadega_v3nn: Great and balanced map.

zm_lila_panic_quick_fw_fixed: One of my favorite lila panic maps.

NOTE: I've tested all maps and can savely say most of them need small fixes. All maps suggested for V3, I can always suggest more maps. One last thing is I'd like to ask for a higher sv_airaccelrate (1000 would be good) so you can make smooth 180 turns.

Reactions: susano

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
i think we should add:
zm_lila_panic_quick_fw_fixed.bsp and zm_lila_panic_v2 to nominat list at v1 :)
just saying people loves lilla_panic

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Hi guys,

I found a little paper on which I've noted map's names (yeah, i'm bad with names :>) when I used to play on mint zombiez servers (4-5+ years ago)

Anyway, these were the most popular ones, so hopefully we can pick a few to add them to our servers (mainly v3 at least as specials)...

Here we go:

Plus, I've found a list from their old forum with more maps: http://web.archive.org/web/20070813110535/http://www.mint-clan.com/newforum/viewtopic.php?t=10244

Anyway, I hope we can pick a few since the regular maps became somehow boring to play on :>

Feel free to make a poll to help, it's up to you now...

Cheers

Maps added to v1 and v3 and works with 64 players:

zm_aftermatch
zm_base_day

Some maps I used to play which I'd like to see on the server.

zm_tmo_arena_v2h: Rather big map, but I think its good for 60+ players.

zm_redstripe_v6: Small but nice map.

zm_newcastle_final: Also small but genius. Loved playing it back then.

zm_firewall_samarkand: Made by my buddy FirewavezZ. Based on a silkroad map.

zm_firewall_aztec_v1: Also by FireWavezZ, nice gameplay imo.

zm_moon_roflicious_06: Fix of the legendary roflicious, I think every server with that many players should have it.

zm_desert_fortress_v2: Fun and popular old map.

zm_tzuwaza_b5: Definitely one of the best ZM maps.

zm_super_mario_v3: Sure small but fun map with enough good spots for humans.

zm_winterfun_b4a: Great update of a good map.

zm_band!t_facility_v3: This might be on the server as "special map" already, not sure.

zm_onadega_v3nn: Great and balanced map.

zm_lila_panic_quick_fw_fixed: One of my favorite lila panic maps.

NOTE: I've tested all maps and can savely say most of them need small fixes. All maps suggested for V3, I can always suggest more maps. One last thing is I'd like to ask for a higher sv_airaccelrate (1000 would be good) so you can make smooth 180 turns.

Maps added to v1 and v3 and works with 64 players:

zm_lila_panic_quick_fw_fixed
zm_firewall_samarkand
zm_tmo_arena_v2h

Admins feel free to test them out as special maps to point out the overpowered spots and such. Make sure to note them down aswell for our map editors.

PS. Only as special maps.

Reactions: easy