maps | List + Add/Remove requests!

colt555

BANNED
12 Apr 2015
okay klovn, ty for the add of eh_fast, now for a new one i request zm_baseday... (wich is actually a special one). i like it very much because she's a very good-made map, beautiful, diversified, and at the same time she have a lot of spots for ct's that can be easy to climb for some hard zombs, and a big ground space for bhoppers... She has also an underground facility, wich is cool and a little more "campy" for those who like that or when only a few cts are still standing :)
So for conclude, i think that this map offer a 50/50 percents of chance for the two parts of players in the map.

Thanks for having a look on this map ;)

SpeedoX

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Jun 2015
Think you should add zm_legends_v1 or v2 if it isn't added to V1 server.

Great map, with chance for both teams to win.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark

zm_unpanic_v2 has been add'ed as specialmap on v1 and v3.

Think you should add zm_legends_v1 or v2 if it isn't added to V1 server.

Great map, with chance for both teams to win.

The map looks great for v1, but i tested it a few days ago and the players didn't like it, so it won't be add'ed to the nominate-list for now.

okay klovn, ty for the add of eh_fast, now for a new one i request zm_baseday... (wich is actually a special one). i like it very much because she's a very good-made map, beautiful, diversified, and at the same time she have a lot of spots for ct's that can be easy to climb for some hard zombs, and a big ground space for bhoppers... She has also an underground facility, wich is cool and a little more "campy" for those who like that or when only a few cts are still standing :)
So for conclude, i think that this map offer a 50/50 percents of chance for the two parts of players in the map.

Thanks for having a look on this map ;)

It's a great map, but it won't be add'ed to the nominate-list due to all the secrets, and one of the camp-spots underground where ct's can shoot the zombies down so they die.

the camp-spot: zm_base_day.jpg

Also Enissay and i took a look at the maps that was suggested in the other thread https://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/6579 and decided only to add zm_eh_fast_final, feel free to request some other specialmaps that you think should be add'ed to the nominate-list as a trial, and remember to add motivation for why the map(s) should be add'ed.

If you want new maps to be add'ed to the server then post a map-link which you can find on cssgamebanana, and which server you want the map to be add'ed on. New maps will only be add'ed as specialmaps.

- Klovn

Last edited:

DiabolicNick

12 Aug 2015
Surf_utopia_v3?

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
I found 3 maps, that maybe could be added

zm_walled_city_v1_1 - To the V3. Its maybe more a camping map. But the atmosphere and the map is perfect for zombie mod :p

zm_laracobia Looks big enough ;-)

zm_london_v1_0 Looks great and a good map for zombie mod..

Maps added as specialmaps on v3:

zm_london_v1_0
zm_walled_city_v1_1

zm_laracobia looks like great map, but one of the ladders doesn't work.

Last edited:

.zizoun

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Jul 2015
I'd like to suggest adding zm_atix_helicopter to v3. It's a fun map and I think players would enjoy it the same way they enjoy zm_atix_panic_b3t. I heard it was on the server in the past but it was supposedly unstable. I remember playing this map on a zombie server few year ago and it was perfectly stable. The only thing that could theoretically happen is some CT shooting a zombie to the end of the map and bomb being detonated; but this is why there are admins on the server – to prevent this.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
I'd like to suggest adding zm_atix_helicopter to v3. It's a fun map and I think players would enjoy it the same way they enjoy zm_atix_panic_b3t. I heard it was on the server in the past but it was supposedly unstable. I remember playing this map on a zombie server few year ago and it was perfectly stable. The only thing that could theoretically happen is some CT shooting a zombie to the end of the map and bomb being detonated; but this is why there are admins on the server – to prevent this.

Hello zizoun.

zm_atix_helicopter was removed because the map only has 40 spawns, all maps added to zombiemod must have +64 spawns.

NeXxXuS

6 Jun 2015
Can't really believe a server this big doesn't have an active mapper doing mapfixes. So many great maps not on the server because they aren't suitable for whatever reasons. It sure takes time and effort to fix & edit maps but it's imo something that needs to be and there are always people willing to do so if you ask them friendly.

.zizoun

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Jul 2015
Hello zizoun.

zm_atix_helicopter was removed because the map only has 40 spawns, all maps added to zombiemod must have +64 spawns.

Hello Klovn,

I don't know where the truth lies but in the description for the map it says 69 Spawn Points. :confused:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hello Klovn,

I don't know where the truth lies but in the description for the map it says 69 Spawn Points. :confused:

I tested the map and there's only 56 spawns, it need 8 spawns to be added again.

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
Bear in mind that it's a ZE map even though the map name says ZM. I think it's best to keep the ZE maps as a "special map" and not to put them on the nominate list since its a totally different gameplay to what the server is about.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Bear in mind that it's a ZE map even though the map name says ZM. I think it's best to keep the ZE maps as a "special map" and not to put them on the nominate list since its a totally different gameplay to what the server is about.

Ye i agree, i wouldn't put it in nominate-list, but i would put it as specialmap if it has been removed.

.zizoun

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Jul 2015
I tested the map and there's only 56 spawns, it need 8 spawns to be added again.

I don't know how you tested it, but I somehow managed to have 64 players on the server.

64_players.jpg

Special only of course.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Last edited:
Reactions: SpeedoX