maps | List + Add/Remove requests!

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
Imma finish it tomorrow =) also saw some walls that where not straight XD but for the rest its a good map? different then other ones?

kind regards,

Cudi

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
It's a very nice map, i like it, you can hunt, camp, and it looks fair for both humans and zombies. It's different than other maps, it's not like anything we already have, and i find it very nice. If you can fix the last issues/bugs then it's fit to get on the server.

Regards Klovn aka Red Devilz

Reactions: Nuntiuz Cudi

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Reactions: Nuntiuz Cudi

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
I explored the map by myself and can already tell that some of the tubes are going to be overpowered. 2-3 guys with shotguns and game over. The rest of the map looks nice. Maybe we'll get chance to vote for it on V1 or V3 today and see how it plays out on a full server.
Good work and thanks for your effort Cudi.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
The tubes ain't different than the tubes in any other map, like industrial, rush, the crouch place in lila at the teleport. The zombies just need to go together as a train or jump inside of it.

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
heya ppl,

I am makin a new map but I was wondering maybe some of you could help me by lettin me know your ideas. I have a few empty spaces as you can see ;>. You can think of anything but the only part is that it has to fit in a nuke/tunnel/abandoned/secretbase theme XD
zm_nuketunnelc_eh0000.jpgzm_nuketunnelc_eh0001.jpgzm_nuketunnelc_eh0002.jpgzm_nuketunnelc_eh0003.jpgzm_nuketunnelc_eh0004.jpgzm_nuketunnelc_eh0005.jpgzm_nuketunnelc_eh0006.jpg

Hope you guys can help me.
Cudi :rolleyes:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hello Cudi.

I will advice you to make some more camp-spots, perhaps by adding more boxes, or anything else that makes a camp-spot, perhaps join v1/v3 to get ideas.

SpeedoX

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Jun 2015
zm_AnotherMapbyScarFed_v1b should be removed. It crashed the whole game for so many players here tonight :(

.zizoun was there too.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
heya updated hospitalC
fixes: no overflowed XD
no building lamps all replaced
some tubes fixed/deleted
added some boxes/hideout spots
changed the 2 stairs for less chaos XD
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4hmx1pxpb0ql6g6/zm_hospitalC_EH_V3.bsp?dl=0
This one is way better in my opinion then V2 =3

kind regards,

Tested and added, it has replaced the old version. Thanks.

zm_AnotherMapbyScarFed_v1b should be removed. It crashed the whole game for so many players here tonight :(

.zizoun was there too.

I've removed and deleted the map. Thanks.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Heya,

Got a new map made for you guys take a look, zm_nuketunnelC_EH. Its pretty dark but thats because its in a left over tunnel XD. made the map in a + form.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wnt8gth4usq5t7n/zm_nuketunnelC_EH.bsp?dl=0

Hello Cudi.

Enissay and i tested the map, it's nice, but it needs a few changes.

First of all, perhaps it should be a little bigger, imagine 64 players in that map. Damn

Second, the lamps. They should be "noblock" or not hanging from the roof, they block and ruin the camp-spots.

Third, the walls. As some of the camp-spots are by the wall, the wall shouldn't be crooked/bent. Rather square.

Fourth, the lights. As many players don't like dark maps, i'd suggest you to make it brighter.

Fifth, in general i'd say there's too many things in the map, if you're running backwards while shooting at a zombie, you will hit something right away, as there's things everywhere. Perhaps remove some of the more "useless" things, to give more space, or add camp-spots instead.

Also one of the camp-spots inside a truck is quite OP. As you have to crouch to get there, 2 players with shotguns at that spot would easily win.

Else nice job with the map-making, we really appreciate it.

One last thing, for the future please only use small letters in the maps name, if may confuse an admin when there's big and small letters, so if an admin changes the map and has to write the map-name and forget just one of the big letters, pretty much all players will get "map missing" when the map changes.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
ill edit the lights, cars that are in the way and the truck campspots. Also gonna add a circle around the map. That way its easier to move and not get a zombie straight in the face from the other side XD. About the campspotsat the wall the only thing I can do is to put something between the gaps dont wanna change the tunnel in a square. ow and a little bit more brighter not to much XD

Reactions: Havoc

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
New maps added

Helloooo,

agree with Klovn - next to the fact that marbble is kinda laggy if server is full, it seems to have insufficient spawn places. "All teams are full" make it difficult to join a team (havent had this problem last 3 weeks but I was less active and havent played marbble on full server).

Maybe replace it (on v3) by EH Fast and put it to special map list?

Further suggestion: Methinks following maps could be added to v3 nomination list (although they are campy, they do fit v3's gameplay):
- zm_westwood_final (we need more small maps for late night and players like it)
- zm_little_italy_v3 (small and funny too)
- zm_eh_fast_final (already regular map on v1)
- zm_farm3_nav72_unlim (got some hard spots, but - tell me if I am wrong - stats are pretty much balanced)

Last but not least: Is it possible to re-activate special maps zm_fubar_towers_v5 & zm_dust2_papys_aperos4_2? Both maps like marbble dont provide 64 spawns but are a welcome variety at night, if servers are not full. Maybe put them in an extra map menu, to prevent sleepy admins from picking them at prime time xD.

Hi,

Normally marbble problems have been fixed with the current version zm_marbble_v2_edit

I added the following maps to the nominate menu since they're indeed popular & fun (all 64 slots):
  • zm_westwood_final
  • zm_little_italy_v3
  • zm_eh_fast_final
  • zm_farm3_nav72_unlim
  • zm_clouds_v2_1 : popular already !!

zm_fubar_towers_v5 is quite big, so added as special map. Also it's 64 slots according to it's description: http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/57106
zm_dust2_papys_aperos4_2 is added but only accessible via console sm_map or sm_setnextmap since I couldn't find any description about it, but I remember playing it here months/years ago xD

Cheers <3

Enissay

Reactions: easy and Havoc